Sikeston Round Up
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jolly

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Dec 21, 2010
Curious wrote:
Anyone know who got picked up this am during the before Christmas round up?
we are not worried about it,none of our business and you should tend to yours and worry about having a merry christmas

Columbia, MO

#3 Dec 21, 2010
Not sure who but it will be on the front page of tomorrows newspaper. Just like it is every year.
dapopo

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 21, 2010
jolly wrote:
<quoted text>we are not worried about it,none of our business and you should tend to yours and worry about having a merry christmas
Just because you are not wooried about it does not mean the first poster could not ask a question. It is my business though.
I was right

Jackson, MO

#5 Dec 21, 2010
I heard the helicopter this morning- and that is what I thought was probably going on. My husband acted like I was crazy- I guess he didn't realize Sikeston PD has done the round up before. Glad to know I was right. I will have to tell him when he gets home! haha!

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2010
There is a complete list of the 23 arrested on SPD website. It list all the names, charges and bonds. There are still more warrants to be served. Hope that helps you. Merry Christmas!
Concerned

Mexico, MO

#8 Dec 21, 2010
I went to the DPS website and the most recent post for crimes was the arrest of Gilmore. So where is the list of today's arrests?
wondering

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2010
guest wrote:
There is a complete list of the 23 arrested on SPD website. It list all the names, charges and bonds. There are still more warrants to be served. Hope that helps you. Merry Christmas!
can you list that web address cause the sikeston one we looked at didn't show anything about it. THANKS
Facebook

Dexter, MO

#10 Dec 21, 2010
Facebook ~ Sikeston DPS
wondering

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2010
THANKS

Jackson, MO

#12 Dec 21, 2010
Look at how low the bonds were.... A guy charged with 3 counts of Statutory Rape 2nd and Sodomy has a bond of $50,000 cash or surety.

Then there's a guy who distributed drug paraphenalia (rolling papers), with a $5000 bond?

http://www.facebook.com/note.php...

Below are the individuals arrested from the warrant round up:

Dara Ritch (26 of Portageville) Forgery/Fraud-obtain controlled sub $25,000 cash or surety

Jimmie Johnson, JR (20 of Sikeston) Burglary 2nd $25,000 cash or surety

Pamela McMillen (48 of Sikeston) Possession of controlled substance $25,000 cash or surety

Marcus Smith (39 of Sikeston) Distribute Drug Paraphernalia $5,000 cash or surety

Judy Jackson (56 of Sikeston) Distribute Controlled Substance $50,000 cash or surety

Michael Williams (39 of Dexter) Stat Rape 1st x2, Sodomy 1st x3 $50,000 cash or surety

Christopher Beck (18 of Sikeston) Possession of controlled substance $25,000 cash or surety

Timothy Smith (38 of Pomona, MO) Stat Rape 2nd x3, Sodomy 2nd x3 $50,000 cash or surety

John Rodgers (47 of Sikeston) Distribute Controlled Substance $50,000 cash or surety

Elmer Underwood (47 of Sikeston) Distribution, UUW, and Receive Stln Prop $50,000 cash or surety

Sheila Gillespie(22 of Sikeston)Distribute Controlled Substance $50,000 cash only

Rudy Lasser (53 of Oran)Distribute Controlled Substance $25,000 cash or surety

Shawn Hubbert (31 of Sikeston) Distribute Controlled Substance $25,000 cash or surety

James Bonner (21 of Sikeston)Stat rape x10, Stat Sodomy x10,(1st & 2nd)$25,000 cash only

Beverly Draper (48 of Sikeston) Distribution near public housing $100,000 cash or surety

Theresa McAfee (49 of Sikeston) Possession controlled sub $15,000 cash only

John Lamar Turner (20 of Sikeston) Assault 2nd Law Enforcement Officer $2,500 cash only

Charles Kulin (34 of Sikeston) Child Support and Probation Violation $1,000 cash or surety

Subjects who were already in custody at the time of the warrant round up:

-Johnny Jones (26 in DOC) Stat Sodomy 1st $50,000 cash or surety

-William Scott, Jr (40 in DOC) Distribution of controlled sub $50,000 cash or surety

-Gary Corder, Jr (26 in DOC) Possession of controlled sub $100,000 cash or surety

- Malcolm Turner (19 in Dyersburg Co) Distribution of controlled sub $150,000 cash or surety

- Florence Carmona (47 in DOC) Possession of controlled sub $10,000 cash only

Morley, MO

#13 Dec 22, 2010
what's the ponit of posting this!!!
they forgot

United States

#14 Dec 22, 2010
Man they left out all the low life thugs nick rhodes,anthony griffan,danny austin,cory bess,jeffry bokins,bruner,ross palmer all the low life dudes of sikeston I heard they out here doin everything you can imagine so why ain't they get caught must be bunch of snitches
yep

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2010
you also left off lauren bryan lee, jack lee, Heather johnson jocobo, stanly matney, danielle kempfer, austin corbin, sean lee,
Haha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Dec 22, 2010
Snitches I doubt it on some of them names but obviously you are a snitch cuz you just put a bunch of names on a site that you know the police look at Now whats funny is you know all these people but you didnt say one persons name so guess what i bet i now who you are A.R.
also

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Dec 22, 2010
you also just left out your name :)
Haha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Dec 22, 2010
as did you but theres no reason to put my name up there I dont do anything illegal I dont know what they do but I do know a few of them and the ones I do know they dont do anything but work and take care of there kids so how is it anybodies business to post there names on here I bet you a thousand dollars you wouldnt walk up to over half of them and tell them you put there name on this topic. Its really unbelievable what Sikeston has come to these days everybody wanna talk and tell on the next person but instead of doing that why dont you just take your own heat or better yet QUIT DOING ILLEGAL THINGS get a JOB and make an honest LIVING
bigmoneytalklilm oneywalk

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Dec 22, 2010
they forgot wrote:
Man they left out all the low life thugs nick rhodes,anthony griffan,danny austin,cory bess,jeffry bokins,bruner,ross palmer all the low life dudes of sikeston I heard they out here doin everything you can imagine so why ain't they get caught must be bunch of snitches
we alredy kno this is andrew robbinet we all kno u workin for em go make up sumthin to tell em n quit dry snitchin on topix
hmm

Jackson, MO

#22 Dec 22, 2010
yep wrote:
you also left off lauren bryan lee, jack lee, Heather johnson jocobo, stanly matney, danielle kempfer, austin corbin, sean lee,
austin corbin? thought they were trying to straighten their act up. news to me. i figured the lee's were still doing what they have always done.
JIMMY FOR CHIEF

United States

#23 Dec 23, 2010
I feel the Gestapo style policing is a move in the wrong direction for our society. Raids are useful and serve a solid purpose. It seems as if the ethics are changing in the public safety system.
The insensitive attack on the poor, and some times, the homeless. The police caught some real bad guys during their raid, and the streets are safer. Not to give the commercialization of psychic warfare on the people credit.
For the violent offenders of children I offer you no comfort but to pray to whatever god you believe in. These offenders could have been caught much earlier., instead of saving them for the high profile media coverage, allong with the public uneasiness that the whole community feels. This holliday is about love, giving, and good will toward ALL men. Not the torturing of children at christmas when their parent or loved one is a victim of the systems new psychic weapons. Instead of kids and people trying to spread the message and spirit of Christmas, is overshadowed by, is my daddy getting taken away today by the police. Sad, to be looking for Task Force Fatigues instead of a Fat man with toys.
And Jesus birthday, his very message is love. And during this magical time that could be used to bring people of conviction to the church. Instead it wreaks of fear and opression. As the lower class are pilliaged by the Gestapo. Sometimes you do things that are wrong, and punishment is deserved. Take these operations out of the spotlight, just go get them as you have chargible evidence. Its just the whole thing is very ugly, and embarases thechildren who are the true victims. Has their been a little charity account or a toy drive to soften the blow for the real victims, the children. Going out the week of Christmas with a Santa Hat on, executing a GRINCH themed bust. There again taking a childrens story and using it as a psychic tool. The children that are present and spectate from afar are being treated in a manner that is against our constitution. The use of this tactic is cruel and unusual punishment of the innocent, not just the criminals. Can we just step back and take a look at what we are doing. This is what makes me scared for the future of this town, and its communistic ways. As a socIety we need to scorn the leadership of the Public Safety System in Sikeston. Relentlessly demanding back our hijacked local government and Public safety forces. SERVE AND PROTECT, NOT HUMILIATE ,DEHUMANIZE AND. ABUSE THE CITIZENS! Some day, I hope HIS children will learn!
Curious

Ballwin, MO

#24 Dec 23, 2010
I would like to say that I cannot agree more with Jimmy for Chief. That was very well written. I don't think things will ever change in that town. Most young people with any kind of future will leave and never come back after they realize that this kind of police state in Sikeston isn't the "norm". That makes for a pretty bleak future for this town. I read that helicopter were involved??? Give me a break, HELICOPTERS!!! I would like to know if there is any treatment centers in Sikeston?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 22 min Vector aka Victor... 4,095
Name something you crave (Jul '15) 28 min Dream weaver 739
Why are whites so intimidated by blacks? 1 hr Massa 61
Eric Greitnes/another crooked conservative!! 1 hr Massa 16
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 18,776
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 5 hr Nomad 3,834
does anyone love jesus leave a witness 5 hr Maybe not 11

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages