biggest mexican hoppin hoe who is it

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Granite City, IL

#1 Dec 25, 2008
who is the biggest mexican hoppin hoe in sikeston? i think its micki....
know this

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 25, 2008
i think its Gena...
absoluely

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2008
know this wrote:
i think its Gena...
Gena who? I may know this Gena.

Since: Dec 08

Granite City, IL

#4 Dec 25, 2008
gina maybe mickis sister? i think her and all her sisters are the biggest mexican hoe hoppers
know this

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 25, 2008
yes they are all sisters...moody
know this

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 25, 2008
micki's name is really michelle
micki

Ballwin, MO

#8 Dec 25, 2008
well this is me and whats up biotch tell me your name and we can handle this!

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2008
mICKI i KNOW WHO IT IS!! IT IS mONICA ROBESON. LIKE THAT BITCH NEEDS TO TALK ABOUT U. IF U WANT PROOF SHE RESPONDED ON THE SKATEPARK ABOUT HER MOM UNDER THIS SCREEN NAME. COME ON MICKI DONT TAKE NO SHIT OFF THIS BITCH

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2008
By the way I got her number if u dont have it, ask and I will be more than happy to post it
micki

Ballwin, MO

#11 Dec 25, 2008
post it!!
gena

Ballwin, MO

#12 Dec 25, 2008
Look here bitch don't type behind no screen name if you know who i am you know how to find!

United States

#13 Dec 25, 2008
380----8765 I cant stand Monica, let me know what she says. lol she is going to say I DIDNT DO THAT. BUT SHE IS A MEMBER AND SHE DID POST TO OTHER TOPIX UNDER THIS NAME THAT SHOWS WHO SHE IS.
micki

Granite City, IL

#15 Dec 25, 2008
any body thats got a problem with me can call my phone day or nite . ass whoopins only hurt for a little while you know.
MONICA ROBESON

Granite City, IL

#16 Dec 25, 2008
GUEST SHOW UR REAL NAME OR COME OUT TO MY HOUSE OR JUST CALL ME AND WE CAN DEAL WITH THIS . MICKI IS ONE OF MY DAMN FRIENDS SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT DUMB ASS.

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2008
Hey Micki how r u doing I have not seen u in awhile, U know me and we have always been cool, I choose not to post my name but I will catch u later Merry xmas.
meat guy

United States

#18 Dec 25, 2008
gena wrote:
Look here bitch don't type behind no screen name if you know who i am you know how to find!
Hey Gena, don't let these no good m f'ers get to you. Remember me? I was on a job with you a short while ago. I think you're an alright down to earth person. In fact I still hate it that you're gone! You were about my only ally. Anway, just take care of you, and yours, and don't let these internet warriors get you down. Give me a hollar if we can ever help one another! D.

United States

#19 Dec 25, 2008
Micki Please look at the post for the skatepark and by reading it u can tell it is Monica, then put 2 and 2 together and u have Cubby Monica that is a member. be careful, with this crazy bitch.

United States

#20 Dec 25, 2008
oopps chubby monica
misa

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Dec 25, 2008
Lmao!!! you guys micki will beat all yals asses and so will gena ive known them for a longgg time they my biotches...you know who this is gena?
Retards

Ballwin, MO

#23 Dec 25, 2008
You all type and talk like retards. With any luck, you will beat the stupid out of one another. Good luck with that and be sure to post the time and day of that as I have no doubt intelligent persons would pay to watch ignorance go down. Stupid a$$ retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sikeston still the ignorant place it always ... 11 min Allende 6
Rodeo 2 hr guest 28
Is Falkoffs still open? 2 hr Question 7
kkk (Nov '12) 2 hr Dave 36
Four weird lights circling in the sky.. (Jun '10) 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 101
John Peppercorn Bootheel boogy 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
music game (Sep '09) 6 hr Fairydust 10,289

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance