Need a place to rent
Need Help Please

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 19, 2009
Can someone "please" post some names of landlords that may have an 2 or 3 bedroom for rent i would really appreciate it. thank you
ChangosAbuela

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 19, 2009
You should first put on here more details of what price range you are looking for, if the area matters to you, if you are paying cash or Section 8, etc. Do you have animals? I have a rental house, but I think my daughter might be moving into it. If you give more details, it would help.
wow

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2009
Try buying a news paper
Need Help Please

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 19, 2009
I will be paying cash. No section 8. No animals. I can pay 500-650 month. I really appreciate your help. thank you.

Since: Sep 09

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 20, 2009
If you are still searching, you can email me at [email protected] and leave your contact information. Thank you.
good luck

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Oct 20, 2009
with finding a decent house, decent location, for a decent price here in town. you will be paying an arm and a leg for a POS and hoping the landlord will fix things that need repaired. i just went through all that. again, good luck!!
also looking

Levittown, PA

#7 Oct 20, 2009
I am also looking for a place to rent. I prefer not to pay more than $500 a month with 2 bdrms.

Since: Sep 09

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Oct 20, 2009
There is a duplex on Matthews street for 425 or 435. Its across the street from the UPC Church. It is 2 bedrooms.
asking

Jackson, MO

#10 Oct 22, 2009
rent wrote:
there are really no good houses
were you live that thee's no good houses?

Since: Nov 09

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2009
I am also looking for a place to rent. I have 4 children and a husband and live in a 2 bedroom. so there are 6 of us. Not enough space. I perfer to live in the country in either a trailor or doublewide. I need at least a 3 bedroom. I have 2 cats inside and out. Can someone help me out? I would rather not live in town. Thank you
McGillicutty Honeysuckle

Peoria, IL

#12 Nov 30, 2009
And she also has her nipples pierced
WOOT WOOT

Edenton, NC

#13 Nov 30, 2009
Heather Jacobo wrote:
I am also looking for a place to rent. I have 4 children and a husband and live in a 2 bedroom. so there are 6 of us. Not enough space. I perfer to live in the country in either a trailor or doublewide. I need at least a 3 bedroom. I have 2 cats inside and out. Can someone help me out? I would rather not live in town. Thank you
good luck
good

Edenton, NC

#14 Nov 30, 2009
Heather Jacobo wrote:
Good luck. Heard it was rather difficult to find a good rent house in the winter in the Bootheel, but somebody was wrong in telling me this, and you find exactly what you are looking for.
good

Edenton, NC

#15 Nov 30, 2009
hope someone was wrong

hope you find exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 29 min Vector aka Victor... 1,516
mack & haddie watson 31 min ready know that 27
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 32 min Vector aka Victor... 14,975
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 33 min Vector aka Victor... 241
music game (Sep '09) 35 min Vector aka Victor... 8,227
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 54 min usernamejoeschmoe 194
sheriff Walter 2 hr guest 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages