Columbia, MO

#1 Mar 21, 2011
You Whooped Her Tale , && You Still look Good
liar

Jackson, MO

#2 Mar 21, 2011
nicki minaj wrote:
Look good....wtf?? Racoon looking w/ a BAD CASE u mean!! And his wife is laughing @ the two fools!!
taking a trip

Memphis, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2011
seen the video.. was gonna stay out of it.. but u got another thing coming.. be seeing you all.. soon!
big girl with a gun

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 21, 2011
Brittney Brown you need 2 b ashamed of yourself for shooting a gun over dumb stuff!!It's a OLD AZZ car...call the popo hoe!! You talk ALL that smack and had to have a weapon...smh!!! You need 2 tell your aunt not to be out here clowning in front of her kids over somebody husband!!!! AND who is jealous of a infested chic that started having kids @ 12?????
wrong answer

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Mar 22, 2011
nicki minaj wrote:
didn't neither of them win,hell they fought for a split second before rolling down the hill just to get arrested. if u ask me ashley was scared,she didn't want to run up on that big girl.
lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Mar 22, 2011
liar wrote:
<quoted text>Look good....wtf?? Racoon looking w/ a BAD CASE u mean!! And his wife is laughing @ the two fools!!
yeah yeah yeah ashley does look like a raccoon or some tye of animal,she always trying to compete against her BFF!
montgomery bank u claim

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Mar 22, 2011
big girl with a gun wrote:
Brittney Brown you need 2 b ashamed of yourself for shooting a gun over dumb stuff!!It's a OLD AZZ car...call the popo hoe!! You talk ALL that smack and had to have a weapon...smh!!! You need 2 tell your aunt not to be out here clowning in front of her kids over somebody husband!!!! AND who is jealous of a infested chic that started having kids @ 12?????
britt should had been running up and down that hill a few times,maybe she can keep a man,once she shed a few pounds or more.
JJJ

Scott City, MO

#8 Mar 22, 2011
STOP HATING ON ASHLEY SHE IS CUTE, GOT HER SHIT TOGETHER, HER AND HER KIDS STAY FLY, DAMN ASHLEY LOOK GOOD. STOP DOWNING SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY HAD KIDS AT A YOUNG AGE. IM SURE YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE TO.
keep it real

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Mar 22, 2011
well i was there and ashley was not scared of that girl. im keeping it real and another thing she was minding her business ol girl got out the car messing with ashley what was she suppose to have stod ther and not said nothing u people just amuse me sometime. and another thing ashley do hold her own she has a job house car and keep them kids looking ther best i give my hat off to her alot of parents around here dont take care of there kidds and put the streets first. and is she isb takin care of that boy thats her money she worked hard for y trip??????? leave that girl alone and bein jealouse of her friend they all have something going for thereself seems to me u are the one starting shit ashley keep doing you letthem talk!!!!!

Since: Aug 09

Fenton, MO

#10 Mar 22, 2011
bitch we blood thirsty hoes , we coming after all blood , never shooting over no damn dude yall hoes want us so damn bad come get us, aint no hoe stepping on my toes, and thats for every bitch on topix thats running off at the mouth about mines, brittany brown a bad bitch. all you hoes above me can come see me cos u hoes scarym step up and get laid down, blood thirsty out here. i may be bigg bitch but im still topping you hoes, still got what u hoes dying for , hoes step ya game up
o yea

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2011
Brittany sho b n da club lookin sloppy as dat thing nasty lookin n her so call man aint worried bout her she need to get on sum slim fast look like one leg shorter dan da other ha ha ha.
all for nothn

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Mar 25, 2011
JJJ wrote:
STOP HATING ON ASHLEY SHE IS CUTE, GOT HER SHIT TOGETHER, HER AND HER KIDS STAY FLY, DAMN ASHLEY LOOK GOOD. STOP DOWNING SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY HAD KIDS AT A YOUNG AGE. IM SURE YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE TO.
sh mite be cute so u think,she has her shit together now,that's because she is steady competing with her friends. don't want them outdoing her,but hey she got that shit you can't get rid of,just look at how badd chino is starting to look? and did u forget her son is messed up? she get like how many ssi checks? ok i would stay fly too,don't u agree? but right now ASHLEY BROWN looks like a complete dumb ass fool fighting over another woman's Husband in front of her ids so no that makes her a BADD mother. who said anything about how old she was when she started having kids? by the way wasn't she like 11 or 12? she better watch her daughter because i hear she is a hott fire cracker. stop taking all them deifferent men home around your kids girl.

Des Moines, IA

#13 Mar 26, 2011
For the record brittany brown is fat ass hoe with that too little mustang she drive bitch gt a car ur size cause the one u got draggin right behind ur fat ass..ugh and then u th ink u cute plz stop u fat fat fat fat that's no thick to it hoe...and yo sista look sick ass hell she go back to the hospital with all that caked up ass make up on ha face lol she look pregant just like u and its not hating thse true facts lmao
Why hate

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2011
Why do ashely got be like her friends she do her on thing your need get off the Brown why hate on ashely yal know your goin to deep put her kids and this why your worry about what she get yal might be getin to yall know she yonger out her doin better then anit body and sikeston and she dont need be like her friends they doin it to so back off ashely why do she need figthing she got him so your need back her and show your name be for I got make a trip down there.lol people and sikeston crazy

Since: Aug 09

Columbia, MO

#15 Mar 29, 2011
I Dont think brittany has a reason to hate on her own cousin
u r right

United States

#16 Mar 29, 2011
nicki minaj wrote:
These people are so stupid on topi but one day the table will be turned while u posting on other people.
HAHA

Jackson, MO

#17 Mar 29, 2011
nicki minaj wrote:
Y not Brittany?? U already posted one day and told who u was postin on this name haha but really ya cuz look better than ur fat azz
#18 Mar 29, 2011
Why hate wrote:
Why do ashely got be like her friends she do her on thing your need get off the Brown why hate on ashely yal know your goin to deep put her kids and this why your worry about what she get yal might be getin to yall know she yonger out her doin better then anit body and sikeston and she dont need be like her friends they doin it to so back off ashely why do she need figthing she got him so your need back her and show your name be for I got make a trip down there.lol people and sikeston crazy
Ok this has to be one of Ashley's slow friends,so Im guessing its Octavia's dumb butt.Girl do yourself a favor and stop trying to make comments that u or we cant understand.
stop
#20 Mar 29, 2011
the whole fight ashley is a good mother a hard worker so what if she had a child early i bet you was sucking and humping at six or seven you j of what the girl go house car job and looks
u wrong

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Mar 29, 2011
guest wrote:
For the record brittany brown is fat ass hoe with that too little mustang she drive bitch gt a car ur size cause the one u got draggin right behind ur fat ass..ugh and then u th ink u cute plz stop u fat fat fat fat that's no thick to it hoe...and yo sista look sick ass hell she go back to the hospital with all that caked up ass make up on ha face lol she look pregant just like u and its not hating thse true facts lmao
and for the record her sister is sick u was wrong for that shit!!!! medicine has her big like that grow the *uck up low life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Fairydust 14,983
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Fairydust 8,240
508 South New Madrid Street 1 hr truth 6
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 1 hr Fairydust 1,945
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 3 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,094
question 3 hr jdb 2
sheriff Walter 6 hr Guest 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages