Taylor Keisha and Malaysia

Taylor Keisha and Malaysia

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

SHS member

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
These girls are somthing else Taylor is a ugly slute nobody likes her at all malaysia and keisha are somthing else all these rumors going around about them two smh what is this school coming to
rayray

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2010
wow you need to leave them girls alone
Bianca Michelle

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Smh now what did my girls do to you to make you hate on them?! Taylor is one of my bestfriends and she is gorgeous thank you very much;and sweetcakes she has a love so your opinion isn't needed on her (; I've known keisha since she was tiny so she's family and you most def don't wanna go there and as for Malaysia that's my homie and I love her and have her back as equally as the rest so let it go!! But I must congrat my girls for keeping you talking (;
JDW

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2010
SHS member wrote:
These girls are somthing else Taylor is a ugly slute nobody likes her at all malaysia and keisha are somthing else all these rumors going around about them two smh what is this school coming to
Do you just love talking about ppl? you posted about freakin chelsea too. i know all these girls your talking about and they are all nothing but sweethearts untill you piss them off. get a life and get off topix
Taylor

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 20, 2010
That's deep, I'm a ugly slut lol 1. Slut isn't spelled slute go get an education 2. You're an idiot for not having a life! Ahaaa you just motivated me though keep hatin, I loveeeee it :)
Dummies

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Oct 21, 2010
1. Taylor u turned Malayisa and Keisha out. All of you ought to b ashame. Who wants to lick cooch?? Because that's all ur doing? Pray tht God doesn't do sumthing to u. He made man and woman. To be honest yall don't know wht yall wanna b. Yall r just slow and confused. Get some morals n values about ur self. What woman takes another woman home to meet their mother? Oh snap I forgot, um I guess the apple doesn't fall 2 far from the tree! As for who's ugly n who's not I'd rather nor say bc then they'd be tryna get at me! Ugh u yall jus disguist me!

Since: Oct 10

Dexter

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Sikeston is ashamed of people like you.
Dont Judge

United States

#9 Oct 26, 2010
Dummies wrote:
1. Taylor u turned Malayisa and Keisha out. All of you ought to b ashame. Who wants to lick cooch?? Because that's all ur doing? Pray tht God doesn't do sumthing to u. He made man and woman. To be honest yall don't know wht yall wanna b. Yall r just slow and confused. Get some morals n values about ur self. What woman takes another woman home to meet their mother? Oh snap I forgot, um I guess the apple doesn't fall 2 far from the tree! As for who's ugly n who's not I'd rather nor say bc then they'd be tryna get at me! Ugh u yall jus disguist me!
First of all if u going to repeat somthing in the bible do it right, second no sin is greater than the other sin, so dont judge becus u have to go before God to, so instead of doing that try to get ur life together son u wont go to HELL, c im reading this and i figured from ur lonely life... is that u either jealous that u havent came out the closet or u wont them to eat u! becus, why do it bother u that they r doin that, its know worst than u sucking a disease penis which been in and out of other coochies, so if u going to bring sumthing about the bible make sure u follow the wrod urself!!!
GOONZ

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2010
SMH @ all da lames who want taylor, keisha, and malaysia to lick on dem...yall mad cauz yall want some. u say taylor turned them out u want huh to turn u out....YOU MAD HUH!!!!!!!!! yall aint got no utha reason to hate on them girls....but aye taylor keisha and malaysia let em c yall do it big, then got tha nerve to bring God in it if u knw tha wrd you would know that only God can Judge them. You can't speak nothin neg. over they life....God will decide on that he can deliver them for all you know...u need to be deliverd from this gossip if u wanna go to church...lol....
Taylor

Columbia, MO

#11 Oct 28, 2010
Bahaha, I think this is all funny because you wont say your name & yeahh don't judge & goonz i think she is gay or something because what straight girl says that. 1. Keisha is my cousin & I dont get down like that sweetie. & if i did turn malaysia out what is it to you.. you preachin on topics but you up here talking all kinda shit!! like wtf. before you point fingers at me & wthell im doin wash ya hands because im pretty sure you have your dirt. but thankss for being concerned about my life & what im doing. but i got this :) latesss !
Doyle Noe

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 28, 2010
Has any one heard anything about the gossip? Doyle has a new girlfirend.
fefe

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2010
that doesnt surprise me about doyle noe. he was just as bad as coach long. it was gross to see how him and derrick flirted with the high school girls. the girls acted like school girls that had a big crush and doyle and derrick were eating it up. like they say what goes aroung comes around!
rowdy

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2010
Doyle Noe wrote:
Has any one heard anything about the gossip? Doyle has a new girlfirend.
I heard it was Lauren Cauthorn.
Renee Lipford

United States

#15 Nov 21, 2010
to ALL you haters across the globe dont be talking shit about *keisha my daughter & *taylor my neice, if i dont have shit to say then neither should you . You must have something wrong with your life to worry about what they're doing! Are you mad because your pussy aint getting ate!? Eat a dogs dick! Dont let them find out who you are they'll beat your ass!
Taylor

Ballwin, MO

#16 Dec 2, 2012
I'm so ugly. My nose is the size of 5 regular noses put together. Plus I post pictures with no makeup all the time, so you can see my true ugliness. And i'll be texting your bfs and trying to get the d all the time, even though kyler loves me.
Too bad someone else is after him now... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets name the druggies 16 min HAV 20
people hating Sikeston (Jan '16) 18 min yup 16
Meth queen on Crowe st. 37 min Guest 4
ratchet jasmine stevenson 1 hr say what 13
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,882
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,182
stewart auto sales (Oct '10) 1 hr jose 26

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance