Brianna Branson gets off FREE? WTF??
FK BRIANNA

Cape Girardeau, MO

#132 Oct 16, 2012
Get a life wrote:
I got your bitch FK Brianna!!! Just bring your ass and I'll show you!!! She stated this in front of more than one person that morning. Yes I'm not ashamed to let anyone know that she was my family. I would be ashamed to be Brianna's family. Anyone who could do that to another human being has no heart. God will make sure she pays!!!
okay, now im beginning to wonder if you are all there? if you cant read and comprehend to know i cannot stand brianna and i am all for greys family. now, dont you feel stupid?
Geez Louise

Saint Louis, MO

#133 Oct 16, 2012
You people are all idiots. I have been watching this case and this topic from a distance for a while now. I am definitely in favor or the not guilty verdict. I don't know either family either. They literally had nothing on Brianna. Heather Adams and the rest of those kids are all idiots. They did nothing but make themselves look bad by not telling reliable stories. Thank god we don't live in 1940's Sikeston or Brianna might have ended up like Cleo Wright with the way people are acting right now. Let Brianna live her life and move on people!
Come on

Saint Louis, MO

#134 Oct 16, 2012
You people are all idiots. I have been watching this case and this topic from a distance for a while now. I am definitely in favor or the not guilty verdict. I don't know either family either. They literally had nothing on Brianna. Heather Adams and the rest of those kids are all idiots. They did nothing but make themselves look bad by not telling reliable stories. Thank god we don't live in 1940's Sikeston or Brianna might have ended up like Cleo Wright with the way people are acting right now. Let Brianna live her life and move on people!
guest

Jackson, MO

#135 Oct 16, 2012
Come on wrote:
You people are all idiots. I have been watching this case and this topic from a distance for a while now. I am definitely in favor or the not guilty verdict. I don't know either family either. They literally had nothing on Brianna. Heather Adams and the rest of those kids are all idiots. They did nothing but make themselves look bad by not telling reliable stories. Thank god we don't live in 1940's Sikeston or Brianna might have ended up like Cleo Wright with the way people are acting right now. Let Brianna live her life and move on people!
You don't know either family, but you know Heather Adams and all the rest of those kids and how would you know that they were not telling reliable stories? "They literally had nothing on Brianna" You must have really been watching from a distance, so far away that you didn't get the part where she killed a girl by running over her.
guest

Jacksonville, FL

#136 Oct 16, 2012
Team Bree wrote:
<quoted text>I know ppl need to realize the branson family is suffering too!! And not only was the victim a bully but so are all her friends and family. It's just threat after threat with them. They're no vigilantes, so they need to let it be because justice was served!!! This whole accident boils down to underage drinking and bully's! That's why they had no reliable witnesses at the trial bc they all changed there stories 100 times plus they were wasted! If Kendra wouldn't have been so drunk and such a tough a$$ trying to chase someone who was scared none of this would have happened. Even one of the witnesses said Kendra jumped in front of the truck while it was moving! This is just a lose lose situation and ppl need to let it die down bc they're not helping ppl remember Kendra in a positive light! They need to start a fundraiser for underage drinking and partying and that would let her name live on forever in a much more positive light.
I agree with you a 100% if they want to remember her in a good way jot hey do need do something in her memory for underage drinking and learn from what happened! Prayers are with both families but if witnesses say that she ran in front of truck everyone knows this was a complete accident! I hate bullying the school staff should have helped put a stop to this when the bullying was happening but they didn't and I believe because it was a case of a more popular girl and not so popular girl. I know being a bigger school you have to fit in to be in anything or do anything!
Get a life

Cape Girardeau, MO

#137 Oct 16, 2012
"It done and over with you all need to drop this! Both of these girls were in the wrong it was a accident they happen the girl shouldn't have been running after a moving truck it's common since and the other girl
Should have never went to the party knowing Kendra would just bully her anyways."

Y'all are making my cousin out to be the bad person here. Brianna is just as guilty for all the fighting too. Brianna took the life of another and should've paid for it. It was no accident, a normal person would've stopped when she realized she hit her. But instead she ran her completely over. Don't sit here and tell me she didn't know what she was doing. Nobody twisted Brianna's arm to go to that party that night. So shut the hell up...
Get a life

Cape Girardeau, MO

#139 Oct 16, 2012
I misread your post FK Brianna. I thought you was calling me a bitch sorry. This people got my nerves so worked up. I've about had it with everyone's lies but nobody is big enough to say it to anyone's face.
Geez Louise

Saint Louis, MO

#140 Oct 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know either family, but you know Heather Adams and all the rest of those kids and how would you know that they were not telling reliable stories? "They literally had nothing on Brianna" You must have really been watching from a distance, so far away that you didn't get the part where she killed a girl by running over her.
Yeah I have been watching from a distance f*cktard. I didn't say I know Heather Adams and the rest of the kids. I know her name because it has been plastered all over topix and news sites like http://www.semissourian.com/story/1690515.htm...

I get every part of it and am glad people like you aren't in power. Thank god Brianna is free because it would have been a crime to put her away. Any judge in the country would have done the same thing. I'm sure your idea of punishment for Brianna would be to run her over with a truck.
Get a life

Cape Girardeau, MO

#141 Oct 16, 2012
"I get every part of it and am glad people like you aren't in power. Thank god Brianna is free because it would have been a crime to put her away. Any judge in the country would have done the same thing. I'm sure your idea of punishment for Brianna would be to run her over with a truck"

Brianna shouldn't be free... It was a payoff and it helped that Judge Copeland and the Gilmore's are tight as hell... Everybody knows this and we aren't as stupid as you think we are. I'm sure you wouldn't feel the same if it were your child she murdered. You don't get shit!!!
Susie

Advance, MO

#142 Oct 16, 2012
Come on wrote:
You people are all idiots. I have been watching this case and this topic from a distance for a while now. I am definitely in favor or the not guilty verdict. I don't know either family either. They literally had nothing on Brianna. Heather Adams and the rest of those kids are all idiots. They did nothing but make themselves look bad by not telling reliable stories. Thank god we don't live in 1940's Sikeston or Brianna might have ended up like Cleo Wright with the way people are acting right now. Let Brianna live her life and move on people!
What the hell does this have to do with him
now

United States

#143 Oct 16, 2012
Team Bree wrote:
<quoted text>
I know ppl need to realize the branson family is suffering too!! And not only was the victim a bully but so are all her friends and family. It's just threat after threat with them. They're no vigilantes, so they need to let it be because justice was served!!! This whole accident boils down to underage drinking and bully's! That's why they had no reliable witnesses at the trial bc they all changed there stories 100 times plus they were wasted! If Kendra wouldn't have been so drunk and such a tough a$$ trying to chase someone who was scared none of this would have happened. Even one of the witnesses said Kendra jumped in front of the truck while it was moving! This is just a lose lose situation and ppl need to let it die down bc they're not helping ppl remember Kendra in a positive light! They need to start a fundraiser for underage drinking and partying and that would let her name live on forever in a much more positive light.
FINALLY!! some body with some sense...good post
Guest

United States

#144 Oct 16, 2012
FK BRIANNA wrote:
<quoted text>
your such a dumb bitch. you stated the witnesses kept changing stories and everyone was wasted and then your dumbass postd "even one of the witnesses said kendra jumped infront of the truck while it was moving". how fking dumb are you? your post arent crediable either so stfu!!!
I'm not dumb! All of the witnesses did change their stories but one witness told the judge that!
Guest

United States

#145 Oct 16, 2012
Geez Louise wrote:
You people are all idiots. I have been watching this case and this topic from a distance for a while now. I am definitely in favor or the not guilty verdict. I don't know either family either. They literally had nothing on Brianna. Heather Adams and the rest of those kids are all idiots. They did nothing but make themselves look bad by not telling reliable stories. Thank god we don't live in 1940's Sikeston or Brianna might have ended up like Cleo Wright with the way people are acting right now. Let Brianna live her life and move on people!
That's what ppl need to understand! Thankfully someone does. There were no credible witnesses and nothing showing this was done intentionally!! Yes all the witnesses were so easy for Gilmore to discredit
Did they think she was gonna get life or something? They should have never tried her for murder!
Guest

United States

#146 Oct 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you a 100% if they want to remember her in a good way jot hey do need do something in her memory for underage drinking and learn from what happened! Prayers are with both families but if witnesses say that she ran in front of truck everyone knows this was a complete accident! I hate bullying the school staff should have helped put a stop to this when the bullying was happening but they didn't and I believe because it was a case of a more popular girl and not so popular girl. I know being a bigger school you have to fit in to be in anything or do anything!
Thank u!! Yes this is about bullying that happened for 2 years or more!! Brianna went to the principal,counselor and the cops and nobody helped her!! That's so sad! And yes it is tragic that she was killed but she did jump in front of a truck! This was an accident and I believe the grays should start something for underage drinking in Kendra's name showing what kind of bad accidents can happen for minors under the influence. Yes this is also about popularity! The easiest thing for everyone to do is hate Brianna and the bullying is still happening now. All these people out there trying to put the law in their hands. It's just so sad... With all the support the gray family has it would be easy for them to build something in Kendra's honor like an underage drinking fundraiser!
Guest

United States

#147 Oct 16, 2012
Get a life wrote:
The thing is Brianna wasn't drunk. So what's her excuse for hitting my cousin? When she hit her she didn't stop but ran her completely over. Your f*cking stupid if you really think justice was served!!!! She had just as much to do with this constant fighting over the last two years. So being bullied is a bullshit excuse and a cop out. If you don't know what your talking about then keep your damn mouth shut!!!
Bullying is not the excuse. This was a terrible accident! There is no excuse except it wasn't intentional, it was an accident. Yes Brianna wasn't drunk so I'm sure she didn't think Kendra was going to jump in front of a moving truck.
Guest

United States

#148 Oct 16, 2012
Get a life wrote:
"I get every part of it and am glad people like you aren't in power. Thank god Brianna is free because it would have been a crime to put her away. Any judge in the country would have done the same thing. I'm sure your idea of punishment for Brianna would be to run her over with a truck"
Brianna shouldn't be free... It was a payoff and it helped that Judge Copeland and the Gilmore's are tight as hell... Everybody knows this and we aren't as stupid as you think we are. I'm sure you wouldn't feel the same if it were your child she murdered. You don't get shit!!!
Hate to rust your bubble but no one was paid off except George Gilmore bc he's a damn good lawyer! George and Copeland aren't even that tight George just didn't want a biast judge any judge influenced by the public. This is a tragedy!! Rip Kendra
terrible

United States

#149 Oct 17, 2012
FK BRIANNA wrote:
<quoted text>
your such a dumb bitch. you stated the witnesses kept changing stories and everyone was wasted and then your dumbass postd "even one of the witnesses said kendra jumped infront of the truck while it was moving". how fking dumb are you? your post arent crediable either so stfu!!!
i was at the trial and im pretty sure MOST of the witnesses said she ran up beside the truck and pretty much jumped in front of her. sorry people this was an accident so why dont you let kendra rest in peace..ohh and YES THEY DID CHANGE THEIR STORIES...MANY TIMES!!
right

United States

#150 Oct 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank u!! Yes this is about bullying that happened for 2 years or more!! Brianna went to the principal,counselor and the cops and nobody helped her!! That's so sad! And yes it is tragic that she was killed but she did jump in front of a truck! This was an accident and I believe the grays should start something for underage drinking in Kendra's name showing what kind of bad accidents can happen for minors under the influence. Yes this is also about popularity! The easiest thing for everyone to do is hate Brianna and the bullying is still happening now. All these people out there trying to put the law in their hands. It's just so sad... With all the support the gray family has it would be easy for them to build something in Kendra's honor like an underage drinking fundraiser!
yes it sure would...if they could get clean and sober too..
not friends nor family

Cape Girardeau, MO

#151 Oct 17, 2012
but i think everyone needs to shut up already. one girl was murdered, one was set free with no reprimand. her day will come eventually. until then, this is doing noone any good but keeping things stirred up. everyone knows she is a killer ("bullied" or not). someone is "bullying" you, you dont dish it right back all the time, you finally get enough and kick their ass NOT KILL THEM! as many stories that are going around, noone will ever know the real truth but it doesnt take einstein to figure out that there is no way you could kill someone dead if they are walking infront of you...break a leg maybe but not death. you would know that it takes high speed and a determined direct hit to knock someone off their ass enough to really hurt them or worse, what happened to poor kendra. let this family mourn the only ways they know how and everyone shut up. if you are friends of the killer, i sure wouldnt be boasting about it. makes you look dumb. RIP kendra.

Since: Apr 11

Jackson, MO

#152 Oct 18, 2012
From alot of the accounts of what happened I don't know what the fuck to think so I guess that creates reasonable doubt which means not guilty...

If you have witnesses that keep changing their stories and the physical evidence can't point out if something was done on purpose or was an accident then it's reasonable doubt.

I don't believe in bench trials but it's the law so I don't guess the Judge had any real options considering what was being presented to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kkk (Nov '12) 2 hr Massa 46
Racism 2 hr Massa 29
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,073
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,650
True or False Game (Apr '14) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,546
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,260
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,472

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages