Brianna Branson gets off FREE? WTF??
dont bully

United States

#23 Oct 11, 2012
Thats what wrong with the system parent dont care ubtil something. Bad happens. Than they blame every one but themselves unti the parents teach there kids not to bully it wont change so a wish congress would pass a law that if your kid bullies other kids the parents should pay a fine first time second time jail time. Put the iid in reform school
dont bully

United States

#24 Oct 11, 2012
Learn your facts do not. Bully.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25 Oct 11, 2012
Carol King looks like she's hit the glass pipe a few times too.
anonymous

United States

#26 Oct 11, 2012
They should keep on fighting this. Go to the attorney general, etc.
Carol does not have a drug problem whatsoever. Anyway, what does that have to do with this situation? Absolutely nothing. I wasn't there, nor do I know Brianna. But, even if she didn't get charged with murder, and even if it was an accident, she should have gotten manslaughter. And destroying evidence. That is clear.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Oct 11, 2012
anonymous wrote:
They should keep on fighting this. Go to the attorney general, etc.
Carol does not have a drug problem whatsoever. Anyway, what does that have to do with this situation? Absolutely nothing. I wasn't there, nor do I know Brianna. But, even if she didn't get charged with murder, and even if it was an accident, she should have gotten manslaughter. And destroying evidence. That is clear.
Go the attorney general for what exactly?
sweet daddy

United States

#28 Oct 11, 2012
She iooks like she hit ever buffet in town hit the crack pipe. She ate the crack pipe
Well

United States

#29 Oct 11, 2012
It sounds to me like a lot of threats being made on here. If I was the little girl , I believe I would be calling George.
Hell..... The man is good, that's why he gets the big bucks !
super joe

United States

#30 Oct 11, 2012
George is great lawyer. He dont bull shlt he does the job
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#31 Oct 12, 2012
it sounds like that GEE girl got what she deserved just like travon marten they try to be tuff and they end up dead then its allways someone elses fault if that girl had not tryed to be tuff and jump in front of that other girls truck she would be here today but she chose to try to be tuff and found out she wasnt the hard way
hsjen

United States

#32 Oct 12, 2012
just stating the facts wrote:
It is sad that a girl lost her life, but this girl bullied her for so long. They both made a mistake--one is gone and the other will never be the same.
She doesn't feel bad for what she did. I understand, accidents happen. But when you don't give a crap and it doesn't phase her, you need some kind of punishment.
Well

United States

#33 Oct 12, 2012
How do you know how she feels? People react different to different situations. Did you ever stop to think that maybe she holds it inside because she thinks no one cares? Have you ever felt that way? Yea, that's what I thought.
ironic

Cape Girardeau, MO

#34 Oct 12, 2012
just me wrote:
it sounds like that GEE girl got what she deserved just like travon marten they try to be tuff and they end up dead then its allways someone elses fault if that girl had not tryed to be tuff and jump in front of that other girls truck she would be here today but she chose to try to be tuff and found out she wasnt the hard way
i see so many stupid post on this thread. soooo, she wasnt tough because she was murdered? makes alot of sense doesnt it? think things through more carefully before you post. travon martin was walking in a neighborhood looking and acting suspicious. so whats your point with bringing this guy in this thread? you really dont make any sense at all.
ironic

Cape Girardeau, MO

#35 Oct 12, 2012
super joe wrote:
George is great lawyer. He dont bull shlt he does the job
sure thing! he will let a murderer walk free! hows that for being a great attorney? let me go kill someone cause i know who to call now!
super joe

United States

#36 Oct 12, 2012
Look no one deserves to die i feel bad for kg but on your heart u know this was and accident. My nephew would never served 17 yrs for an accident if we could of afforded. George
ironic

Cape Girardeau, MO

#37 Oct 12, 2012
super joe wrote:
Look no one deserves to die i feel bad for kg but on your heart u know this was and accident. My nephew would never served 17 yrs for an accident if we could of afforded. George
guess the majority that feels that she is a murderer are not listening to their hearts? you are VERY wrong about that and about your statements. she knew exactly what she done when she went to try to clean the evidence at the carwash. who in their right mind hides things if this was an accident? had she called the police IMMEDIATELY after this 'accident' happened...the story wouldve been believeable and her attorney wouldnt have looked so bad, nor would the judge that did a very bad call in the ruling on this case. dont sit and tell everyone that they know its an accident.
ironic

Cape Girardeau, MO

#38 Oct 12, 2012
super joe wrote:
Look no one deserves to die i feel bad for kg but on your heart u know this was and accident. My nephew would never served 17 yrs for an accident if we could of afforded. George
im sure kendra was in pain before she actually took her last breath. im sure it was cold laying beside that concrete with noone bothering to help her. im sure they were trying to get their stories correct (as they all were underage to begin with). can you imagine what it would feel like to be plowed with a vehicle? to hear someone speed away after they purposefully hit you with an intent to do bodily harm or cause death? you make me sick for evening commenting.
Dove

Jackson, MO

#39 Oct 12, 2012
The 19 year old that was present at the party was never charged, and should have been.

Kendra was wasted. Brianna was sober. Brianna was told it was ok for the her to show up because Kendra was not mad about the whole boy situation. Brianna got there, and things were cool for a while. Then Kendra got more and more drunk, and tried to start stuff with Brianna. Brianna said she didn't want trouble and was leaving. When she backed out of the driveway, Kendra was coming outside. Everybody else at the party told Brianna to go. Brianna stomped the gas, but the truck had a lag, and in the few seconds the truck stalled, Kendra ran in front of her. Brianna knew she hit her but did not think she killed her. Somebody called Brianna while she was taking another girl home, and said something was seriously wrong with Kendra. Brianna went back to the party. The police were there. All the statements taken from drunk minors said that Brianna did not mean to. Even in court, they said she did not mean to.

So, no, Brianna do not kill Kendra on purpose. It was an accident.
super joe

United States

#40 Oct 12, 2012
Its over and done with u havc to forgive to get to heaven hate and u will get to hell.vingence is mine ayeth the lord.
What

Park Hills, MO

#42 Oct 12, 2012
ironic wrote:
<quoted text>
sure thing! he will let a murderer walk free! hows that for being a great attorney? let me go kill someone cause i know who to call now!
I don't blame the lawyer, I blame the judge for letting her off for murder. The lawyer was just doing his job.
guest

United States

#43 Oct 12, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame the lawyer, I blame the judge for letting her off for murder. The lawyer was just doing his job.
And the Judge wasn't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
silly made up names game (Jun '15) 1 hr night machine 62
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 1 hr night machine 1,968
Worse mothers around Sikeston 1 hr tired of dealing ... 45
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 1 hr night machine 675
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 1 hr night machine 466
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Princess Hey 15,018
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 5,782
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages