seems kinda different maybe?
get real

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 8, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>not much!
just made some new friends to hang with,she's friends of theres
seems kinda different maybe?
So if she is a friend of a friend of yours,why don't you just ask them.Sounds like you are just trying to start something.

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 6, 2011
If this is the same person that used to teach at a college near St Louis, she is strange, stay away, she has a questionable past and you are good to trust your instincts.
Jay

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Val is a sweet girl. Leave her alone. All bad gossiping topics start out like this. Hey anybody know Jane Doe? What do you know about Jane shes a friend of a friend of a friend. Really you should say...Hey, I hate Jane Doe and I wanna start a thread about her where I can be immature and act like a 3'rd grader because I dont have a job, life or enough decency to confront her face to face!
Jill

Sikeston, MO

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Seen this girl walking thru midtowner parking lot yesterday. She looks horrible. Like she was near death or something. I used to know her and she was a nice person. I've heard things about drugs and what not but when I seen her yesterday I had to assume it was true. I know she has kids and I hope she gets better. Anyone know if I am wrong
wow

Fontana, KS

#8 Apr 5, 2014
You are absolutely right she is for sure out there and doesn't have her kids she really looks like she is about close to death her and Ashley wallace are perfect family to be hanging with haha not both crackheads

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 min haha 1,961
P.M Camaron vs President obama 2 hr Watermark 20
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 4 hr the wandering girl 10,302
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Muslim in the Whi... 96,417
Now Hireing (Apr '09) 11 hr Arthur Cornelius 5
You might be a RICEBOY if 12 hr bufu 15
southeast missouri summer roundup 14 hr neighbors 3
•••
•••
•••

Sikeston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sikeston People Search