annoying drug dealing neighbors

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen02198

Addison, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2012
do people not even try to hide it anymore? i swear my neighbors are the most obvious drug dealers i have ever seen. you can tell they do or have done meth, coke, or pills and definitely weed. the cops are there all the time. wish theyd just get busted already.
tell them

Mexico, MO

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Call drug task force tell them what you suspect. make notes of the activity, get license plate numbers, car descriptions. Turn all that info in.

In my mother's neighborhood, there's a buy that goes down every Sunday, same car, same place they park, same time, same guy from up the street comes up to the car. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what that's all about. One of these days they are going to get caught. Drug Task Force has the info, and hopefully will have a case against these people. Good luck with your neighbors, I hope it works out for you.
h8it4u

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 29, 2012
Well if the cops are there all the time they are probably CIs otherwise known as snitches or else they would have already been busted. Do you live in Sikeston? If so, you have my deepest sympathies because I really don't think drugs are the highest priority to them. Sure they do those over sensationalized "drug raids" to give the local news something to talk about a couple times a year but I really don't see that it is helping the problem. Seems the number of meth users is steadily on the rise, and in fact most the meth-heads I know who have been busted are still doing it just as much as they ever were with seemingly no consequences.
Guest 666

Jackson, MO

#4 Jan 29, 2012
tell them wrote:
Call drug task force tell them what you suspect. make notes of the activity, get license plate numbers, car descriptions. Turn all that info in.
In my mother's neighborhood, there's a buy that goes down every Sunday, same car, same place they park, same time, same guy from up the street comes up to the car. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what that's all about. One of these days they are going to get caught. Drug Task Force has the info, and hopefully will have a case against these people. Good luck with your neighbors, I hope it works out for you.
maybe It's none of your business .This is something thats gonna happen or tax money is going to wast . Because when they put these people jail it cost way to much they need to make a big cage or just let them keep killing themselves .
tell them

Mexico, MO

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Guest 666 wrote:
<quoted text>maybe It's none of your business .This is something thats gonna happen or tax money is going to wast . Because when they put these people jail it cost way to much they need to make a big cage or just let them keep killing themselves .
Guess again, if it is going on just feet from the driveway of my 80 yr old mother's house IT IS MY business. If it is spilling over into your neighborhood, then it becomes YOUR business as well. Once in the neighborhood they not only sell drugs but steal anything NOT nailed down, or get high and break into people's homes. People need to make it their business ,unless you enjoy living in a drug controlled area.
Guest 666

Jackson, MO

#6 Jan 29, 2012
tell them wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again, if it is going on just feet from the driveway of my 80 yr old mother's house IT IS MY business. If it is spilling over into your neighborhood, then it becomes YOUR business as well. Once in the neighborhood they not only sell drugs but steal anything NOT nailed down, or get high and break into people's homes. People need to make it their business ,unless you enjoy living in a drug controlled area.
Thats life
has kids

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2012
Guest 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats life
guess you wont mind if they sell to your kid dumbazz. killing is part of our lives so is rape and child molesting. you good with those too?
Guest 666

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 29, 2012
has kids wrote:
<quoted text>
guess you wont mind if they sell to your kid dumbazz. killing is part of our lives so is rape and child molesting. you good with those too?
We talking about drug dealers not what u r
Simple Answer

Sedalia, MO

#9 Jan 29, 2012
Call Chuck Norris.
ugly to the bone

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 29, 2012
I think Guest 666 probably sells drugs out of her house.
fed up

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jan 30, 2012
tell them wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live on Russel.
Guest 666

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Feb 1, 2012
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live on Russel.
Nope. Harry

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 1, 2012
Guest 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Harry
Ashley ray be on there selling more than drugs. Her grandmother an father even no what she does.

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 1, 2012
Guest 666 wrote:
<quoted text>maybe It's none of your business .This is something thats gonna happen or tax money is going to wast . Because when they put these people jail it cost way to much they need to make a big cage or just let them keep killing themselves .
229 Harry has the biggest cop callers and the nosiness people ever. There like 6 people live there with 2 big dogs that s$&t all in the house with little kids there. Their names are tisha Cantrell and micheal Cantrell
beware

Mexico, MO

#16 Feb 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
229 Harry has the biggest cop callers and the nosiness people ever. There like 6 people live there with 2 big dogs that s$&t all in the house with little kids there. Their names are tisha Cantrell and micheal Cantrell
If you have no proof, beware putting accusations and names on Topix. people have been taken to court, and are paying hefty settlements for wrongful posts.

If you have a beef with people, take the beef to them, man up and go talk to them. But of course it is just sooooo much easier to sit on your computer and act a fool.
Guest 666

Butler, IL

#17 Feb 2, 2012
beware wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have no proof, beware putting accusations and names on Topix. people have been taken to court, and are paying hefty settlements for wrongful posts.
If you have a beef with people, take the beef to them, man up and go talk to them. But of course it is just sooooo much easier to sit on your computer and act a fool.
True

Hume, MO

#18 Feb 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon but they are some of the best ones that live on the street. They do work for what they have.

Hume, MO

#19 Feb 3, 2012
There is only about a handful of people on Harry that doesn't use drugs. Even less than that actually holds a job.
just sayin

Jackson, MO

#20 Feb 3, 2012
i know some people that are on the grind ive been out the game for a few years my self but i still know the type that will kick your door in and kill ur whole family for snitchin it dont just happen in movies

United States

#22 Feb 4, 2012
just sayin wrote:
i know some people that are on the grind ive been out the game for a few years my self but i still know the type that will kick your door in and kill ur whole family for snitchin it dont just happen in movies
Just remember you never know what's behind the door you are kicking in. I don't call it snitching when you have children growing up and you protect them from these worthless drumheads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck 15 min Holt 2
Please clean it up 2 hr lane change 3
music game (Sep '09) 3 hr Fairydust 8,558
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 3 hr Fairydust 1,827
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 3 hr Fairydust 645
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 3 hr Fairydust 1,455
Man falsely accused can not get his case overtu... 4 hr Friend 5

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance