Decade In Ruins
anal ease

United States

#41 Aug 23, 2013
lol are you saying you have a little worm? Naked? lol so now what?

“I walk slowly but not backward”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#43 Aug 23, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the time it's more like a snail.
LOL
anal ease

United States

#44 Aug 23, 2013
Damn then please by all means put those clothes back on no one wants to see that!
Stagger Lee

United States

#45 Aug 23, 2013
anal ease wrote:
Damn then please by all means put those clothes back on no one wants to see that!
lol! I was waiting on that one! I could tell that there "anal" shame in her game! ;) Lmao!
anal ease

United States

#46 Aug 23, 2013
Hey there stagger, how are you and I'm guessing male? if so I just love a southern accent, if you're really from Al? and what size worm are you packing?
Stagger Lee

United States

#47 Aug 23, 2013
anal ease wrote:
Hey there stagger, how are you and I'm guessing male? if so I just love a southern accent, if you're really from Al? and what size worm are you packing?
Alabama? Nurp, I live jus outside Memphis but I do have that southern draw though.. Worm? Pfffft Let's put it this way...it'd be about all you'd need ;0
anal ease

United States

#48 Aug 23, 2013
Oh all I need? lol glad someone knows what my needs are! so you saying no worm more like a big snake? and how well can you play poker?
Stagger Lee

United States

#49 Aug 23, 2013
anal ease wrote:
Oh all I need? lol glad someone knows what my needs are! so you saying no worm more like a big snake? and how well can you play poker?
might not KNOW your needs but I can definitely figure them out. No worm here.... It's big enough that if you met me today... You'd be done changed that name to "anal ouch" by tomorrow! Lmao! And yup, I play poker...I'll make a world champeen poker player blush with shame ;)). Now you're turn, let's hear about you?
anal ease

United States

#51 Aug 24, 2013
lol at the anal ouch!!!! Hmmm about me well some call me a queen others call me bitch, but really I'm none of those, maybe just the queen , some say my tits are big I say they aren't that big...I love to have fun a sense of humor is a must around me! anything else?
anal ease

United States

#53 Aug 24, 2013
Thats post is very interesting, Really I honestly think I know who you are, but maybe not. Might be fun to play along till I find out for sure! sorry about the slavery that is never good for anyone, People should be allowed to be themself no matter what , So how are you enjoying your new found freedom? and btw no one is never a lost sole someone is always looking for you , they just haven't found you just yet, I'm sure you are on someone's radar even now! I can turn on my trusty lost sole finder and help if you would like?
anal ease

United States

#55 Aug 24, 2013
Thats good I always love looking at life with a smile no matter what, People come in to our lives for a reason, some is to teach us some to love us and some to test us, I love all those types of people, for they keep me on my toes! Glad you have a honey pot, I myself am looking for that pot of gold. or should say that heart of gold. One who is there for you no matter what and loves you for all your crazziness, and can still laugh at your jokes! Untill I find that I will have fun and enjoy every min of my life! now lets get off the serious stuff and back to oh yeah that poker game lol
anal ease

United States

#57 Aug 24, 2013
lmao You got to love the auto correct, Now you have my attention! please tell me more!
anal ease

United States

#59 Aug 24, 2013
strangly enough I do get, all of it, a hurting heart will so do this to a person! but anyway I like talking to you. I don't believe it is neither paint chips or Dr lol zuse as you put it, Sometime a person must look beyond where life is at this moment and look to what it will and can be in the future. I'm a firm believe things happen for a reason don't stare at the closed door to long or you will miss what is open right in front of you and what lies beyond that newly open door!
anal ease

United States

#60 Aug 24, 2013
The question is are you willing to walk in that open door? or you still going to sit and stare at the closed one? There is much joy in the open one trust me I have been there and have seen it myself! and I for one don't believe in kicking a mans balls even if anyone thinks they need it, There are many sides to every story is one ever really right or wrong? It depends on which story you are hearing at the time and which side you have chosen to stand with! any way do you like beer I drink one now and again maybe I can buy you one some day?
anal ease

United States

#62 Aug 24, 2013
No I'm not someone who wants to start shit, I will send you an email later though as the one im using on yahoo right now has my some of my read name in it so I will have to make one up for now, dont wana give out my real name to a stranger at this point.
anal ease

United States

#64 Aug 24, 2013
lol sorry was doing to many thing at once when i posted that . glad you understood what I was saying though

“I Y A A Y A S”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#65 Aug 24, 2013
I'm here to tell ya. I'm all misty in one eye. Just so dam sweet. Lol

“I Y A A Y A S”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#67 Aug 24, 2013
Lol. Just so touching
anal ease

United States

#68 Aug 24, 2013
See ammo there can be nice people on topix ,just have to weed out the bad!
anal ease

United States

#69 Aug 24, 2013
So decade may I ask you your stats ? I know you said you are 41 no kids std free so height weight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 32 min Vector aka Victor... 131
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 41 min Vector aka Victor... 846
music game (Sep '09) 47 min Vector aka Victor... 7,501
tanner st. church of god, really?? 50 min Callussed knee 2
Sikeston School Board 1 hr Sikeston Voter 5
Holly "Right to work" Rehder (Sep '12) 1 hr Guest 62
kristi ( bitch ) wheetley 2 hr Bubblegum 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages