|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

guest wrote:
i just wanna find out about her and where she lives
she was at 210 harry street at tracy gammons house friday night with ray ray cause him and jamie went and got her
hot for u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

i
sis wrote:
adultry is also one of the ten commandments
I went to school wit her but a few grades ahead but I would wreck that freak any way she wanted ( wanna spend a few nits up) lol..and have some fun

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

Straight Snitch, Better watch out.
Yeah she does meth, thats not a secret.
But its her body, and she can pay for it later.
Its a shame such a pretty girl ended up this way.

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

I had a threesome with here and Kim Buckley.
Claudia

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

I don't know Kim Buckley, is he hot?
gross

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Claudia wrote:
I don't know Kim Buckley, is he hot?
wow! that is sick! kim is a SHE and is well known for drug and pill usage. well, okay both him and molly are so heres your sign.
gross

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

both *kim
ummm

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

guest wrote:
Really? That's messed up because I remember her being like one of the preppy kids during high school. Wow talk about your complete 180's. So is she all trashy and stuff now cuz she used to be a beautiful girl when I was younger.
I really hate to hear what choices she has made. I will always remember her as a great person!! I hope she knows that everything can be o.k. without all the bull crap that comes with the drugs!! I have been there done that game, and doing a lot better without the shit!!
Abbey

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

people please do not talk about my dad and stepmom that way mollie is sober and has been for a year aaron is my dad he is also sober
Abbey

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

kim is my aunt i hate people wo talk about my family molly is pregnat too and drug free i love her
Abbey

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

you people make me sick the time mollie used was once. before that she was sober she used because her mom passed she is now sober i love her i am her stepdaughter and my dad aaron has made mistakes but he is forever drug free even quit cigarittes mollie is about to have a baby named Zoey

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Abbey wrote:
you people make me sick the time mollie used was once. before that she was sober she used because her mom passed she is now sober i love her i am her stepdaughter and my dad aaron has made mistakes but he is forever drug free even quit cigarittes mollie is about to have a baby named Zoey
Bullshit! My dad died but I didn't use! The normal response to grief is crying not getting high! What a piss poor excuse! She uses because she CHOOSES to dumbass!
knows her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Yup an I hope dfs takes that baby away. She's had positive drug screens during her pregnancy. All the local hospitals have been notified in case she tries to deliver elsewhere to get away with it!

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Abbey wrote:
Your dad is a piece of shit loser. Always has been and always will be!!! He has never held a job long enough to give you child support. If it wasn't for his mom you wouldn't have shit! He doesn't care about you or anyway for that matter. It's just a matter of time before he is back in prison. He us nothing but a prison bitch!! Mollie is trash too!! That baby is not even his. So quit trying to take up for these low life white trash losers!!
Abbey

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dad is a piece of shit loser. Always has been and always will be!!! He has never held a job long enough to give you child support. If it wasn't for his mom you wouldn't have shit! He doesn't care about you or anyway for that matter. It's just a matter of time before he is back in prison. He us nothing but a prison bitch!! Mollie is trash too!! That baby is not even his. So quit trying to take up for these low life white trash losers!!
who the heck are u
The one

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Isn't she the one who is with anthony travis

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Abbey wrote:
people please do not talk about my dad and stepmom that way mollie is sober and has been for a year aaron is my dad he is also sober
Honey your dad is not sober and probably never will be

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Abbey wrote:
What is her brother's name and what happened to him?? Her mother Toni was pretty cool!

Chaffee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Man I knew these people a long time back, don't know what they're like now. But I do know that his CHILD should not be talked about like that. He's my age and my oldest is 15, how old could she be? That shit is uncalled for. Be adults and be respectful of a daughter taking up for her dad. Grow up.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

You talking about tanner?? He is married with 2 children, working at the power plant

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Sikeston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sikeston News, Events & Info