Man charged in fatal New Madrid stabbing

Man charged in fatal New Madrid stabbing

There are 39 comments on the Southeast Missourian story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Man charged in fatal New Madrid stabbing. In it, Southeast Missourian reports that:

A New Madrid man was to be arraigned Monday for a fatal stabbing, the Sikeston Standard Democrat reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Missourian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
California Dreamin

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#21 May 5, 2010
The ignorance on this website is overwhelming. I'll not access this site again, for people talk I guess just to be heard. If you were gonna kill someone would you really bring your badass pocketknife, you idiots. Signing off do not trouble yourselves by returning a comment to my remark because I'll not be back. Talk among yourselves.
obvious

United States

#22 May 5, 2010
California Dreamin wrote:
The ignorance on this website is overwhelming. I'll not access this site again, for people talk I guess just to be heard. If you were gonna kill someone would you really bring your badass pocketknife, you idiots. Signing off do not trouble yourselves by returning a comment to my remark because I'll not be back. Talk among yourselves.
goodbye
lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#23 May 5, 2010
California Dreamin wrote:
*tootles*(gladly, waves goodbye, good riddence)!
My Roots

Columbia, MO

#24 May 5, 2010
You would think that if Pat was clean and straight that he would consider that Bobby or his dad wasn't in their right mind and know it could be a dangerous situation. Besides...he couldn't stop his dad from doing what he wanted no matter how hard he tried. It is a very tragic situation but you people speculating what happened that day on here is wrong. The only people that know are the ones that were there. You should be using all that energy doing something else.

United States

#25 May 5, 2010
Does anyone know how Patrick's dad is doing? I heard he had a heart attack.
think back

United States

#26 May 5, 2010
Wasnt Bobby there when the guy on the hill top killed him self years back,maybe that should be looked in too.

Jackson, MO

#27 May 14, 2010
bfs wrote:
<quoted text>u r right bobby new he couldnt fight pat fair b/c pat would have beat him down thats why bobby used a knife.he thought if he pulled the knife pat would back down but pat was no coward and wouldnt back down so bobby stabbed him b/c he new he was fixing to get his butt kicked by pat... what a coward im glad hes locked away like the dog he really is.
Now Patrick is a dead hero.I would be running the other way if someone came toward me with a knife or gun
I know

United States

#28 May 15, 2010
Why do you think Mary "Hooker" Rooker" left New Madrid folks?Her reputation and drugs caught up to her.She had a mixed child and became disowned even more in her confused life.She was pretty easy as I know of a few older men whom were with her,Or so they claimed.However she was blessed with the gift of being attractive, Nevertheless her reputation didn't coincide with her looks so she had to get a new start somewheres where she wasn't known.The rest is obvious!!
California Dreamin

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#29 May 16, 2010
I think Mary moved to LA California to attend school at UCLA where her mother lives. And what are you doing with your life? Sounds like guys liked her more than you if your a female or if your a male maybe she wouldn't go out with you.Anyway you are obviously a jealous person. She had sex with men, are you kidding hasn't that been going on for oh how many millions of years LOL. Loser!

Jackson, MO

#30 May 26, 2010
Do anybody know anything else about this case?Is Bobby still in jail?
Murry May

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Jul 12, 2010
Hello, this is Mary Rooker. This is the first time I've ever gotten on here and I won't again. Bob is in Jail. He got beat in jail. He tried to kill himself in jail before he got beat. Drugs were involved. This is all I know. I loved Patrick more than words can describe as did my mother and Patrick had been living with my Dad and had just moved into Jimmys house. I'm sorry if anyone on here wants to slander me or my mom for something horrible that Bob did. I moved because of opportunities that are not in southeast Missouri. I have a degree and a wonderful daughter. I do the best I can and I have made mistakes. I will pray for all of you.
Hugs to Mary Beth

United States

#32 Jul 27, 2010
Murry May wrote:
Hello, this is Mary Rooker. This is the first time I've ever gotten on here and I won't again. Bob is in Jail. He got beat in jail. He tried to kill himself in jail before he got beat. Drugs were involved. This is all I know. I loved Patrick more than words can describe as did my mother and Patrick had been living with my Dad and had just moved into Jimmys house. I'm sorry if anyone on here wants to slander me or my mom for something horrible that Bob did. I moved because of opportunities that are not in southeast Missouri. I have a degree and a wonderful daughter. I do the best I can and I have made mistakes. I will pray for all of you.
I am so proud that you have gotten your degree, and that you are doing so well in California. Patrick was such a sweet young man and yes he loved you too. Bobby also loved Patrick, you would have thought they were brothers the way they treated each other. A lot of people seem to forget that in March when Patrick’s family threw him out BOBBY and Mrs. Ruby ROOKER took Patrick in out of the cold, gave him a room to sleep in and fed him!!! Bob would NEVER intentionally hurt Patrick. Patrick had A LOT of illegal drugs in his system and something went terribly wrong that night!!
I pray for Patrick’s family and for you and you family.
This is a horrible nightmare for all concerned.

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Jul 27, 2010
Maybe you should pray for the familys and not run them in the ground
Murry May

Riverside, CA

#34 Jul 27, 2010
I never ran anyone into the ground. We are all gods children. xoxo
Murry May

Riverside, CA

#35 Jul 30, 2010
ok Name in sikeston I think I've got more invested in this than you. Why can't I comment. Only idiots need apply. ha ha

United States

#36 Jul 31, 2010
man booby should've been locked up years ago! he was a stalker and a pervert that was for sure not to mention being a nark!PAT DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE JUST TRYING TO PROTECT HIS DAD FROM THAT MONSTER!!! the death penality is to good for bobby, hope fully when he dies he goes to the very pits of HELL!!!! thank GOD his kids turned out better than him!!!
yep

United States

#37 Jul 31, 2010
guest wrote:
man booby should've been locked up years ago! he was a stalker and a pervert that was for sure not to mention being a nark!PAT DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE JUST TRYING TO PROTECT HIS DAD FROM THAT MONSTER!!! the death penality is to good for bobby, hope fully when he dies he goes to the very pits of HELL!!!! thank GOD his kids turned out better than him!!!
one did I guess. Ben is a looser and piece of crap dad to,and i don't believe shes all goody goody now just because she lives in Cali. I know when she lived her she was of the biggest dope whores there was. i woud be glad if they all would leave NM. Sure do feel sorry for ther G-Ma she is a real sweet lady, and Debbie everyone is glad ur crazy a s is gone.
Murry May

Riverside, CA

#38 Aug 9, 2010
Glad i can make you happy Dear yep!Go back to school and learn to spell you illiterate idiot.
proud

Maryland Heights, MO

#39 Aug 16, 2010
If this is really Mary, good for you. You shouldnt sufer for something someone else did. You are a good person and you have done well for youself.
Murry May wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha lankheit 19 min Guest 1
Kathi Cline 1 hr Friend 2
True or False Game (Apr '14) 1 hr Fairydust 2,126
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 8,248
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 2 hr Hmmmm 214
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 1,523
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 2 hr Fairydust 256
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages