Kennett, MO

#2 Apr 4, 2012
haha wrote:
what does everyone think of this girl?
I dont really know her heard of her
Nasty

Kennett, MO

#3 Apr 7, 2012
She is gross. I don't know how any decent man or woman would hit that! She is super fat got dimples all in those big cheeks. Always runs her mouth and aint whoop the first one yet. A real killer- aint got any of her kids. Her brother and sister used to do it to each other. Mess up peoples. Talk some now.
George Bailey

Campbell, MO

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Her and her sister are both skanks. They also sleep with coons! Stay far away! WHITE POWeR!
joe mama

Kennett, MO

#5 May 30, 2012
George Bailey wrote:
Her and her sister are both skanks. They also sleep with coons! Stay far away! WHITE POWeR!
you sounds like you know her well
loner

United States

#6 May 30, 2012
From what I hear she is just super goodlooking
ohreally

United States

#7 May 30, 2012
Where is she all the time and what does she do and where could a supergoodlooking guy find her
loner wrote:
From what I hear she is just super goodlooking

Since: Mar 12

Maryland Heights, MO

#8 May 30, 2012
She will do anything for a hit or two give the bitch a rock she'll f**k the whole damn crew

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2013
She has straighten her life out. She is working hard and getting right. Leave her alone.
forreal dummies

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Tall haters racist Dick suckers leave her kids out the stuff dang u look worse who talk about some babies triflen I know of her to she is ok everyone has issues let's b honest what's ur truth u sound like yall share NFS or u jelious what she took ya dude awwww get a bottle go to bed losers and u white power retart u must b blond blue eyed birch check ur fam tree birch hittler prob took to peeps out give a location I bet a coin bite that ass

Since: Jan 13

Sikeston

#11 Feb 15, 2013
She alright leave her alone

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 15, 2013
forreal dummies wrote:
Tall haters racist Dick suckers leave her kids out the stuff dang u look worse who talk about some babies triflen I know of her to she is ok everyone has issues let's b honest what's ur truth u sound like yall share NFS or u jelious what she took ya dude awwww get a bottle go to bed losers and u white power retart u must b blond blue eyed birch check ur fam tree birch hittler prob took to peeps out give a location I bet a coin bite that ass
I do not fully understand you but Jessica is cool man.
Absolutely

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2013
I know Jessica she is a sweet person... Maybe she messed up in her past but who hasn't... She is working hard at straightening her life up now... So give her a chance
girl

Jackson, MO

#14 Feb 18, 2013
How about I hit up Jessica right now and tell her people talking shit right now about her and yet she's the one who talks shit when y'all the one up on here dogging the girl
WOW

Jackson, MO

#15 Feb 19, 2013
I don't care what you tell jessica. As a matter of fact, the last 3 post have been positive. So what's to tell?

“Love is Life and Life is Real!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 28, 2013
jessica george is an awesome friend. she has helped me get my shit together and make a life for myself. she really deserves better than having people get on here and call her names and bring her kids into it. people jus need to grow the hell up, leave the girl and her family alone and move on wit they lives.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Dana if Jessica turned your life around I got a good feeling you had to hit ROCK bottom . Good that Jessica was able to help ya out .

“Love is Life and Life is Real!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Mar 31, 2013
yea i was at rock bottom and she really helped me recognize what was important in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miner Police Chief is a joke (Mar '13) 3 min Jim 23
True or False Game (Apr '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,109
School Board Member and Coach 2 hr Guest 4
scott county sheriff 3 hr guest 1
VOTE NO on School TAX ISSUE 5 hr Guest 86
music game (Sep '09) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,593
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 6 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,817

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance