andrew robitnett

Jackson, MO

#21 Jul 2, 2010
ROBINETT wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this called in 2010? This called dry snitchin! Wanting me in jail is what it is! Heard this, heard that.. Such a hard a** come to where I stay! Ya'll try everything to bring somebody down! A break a real mutherf*cka! Truth we'll come out and ya'll will see.
u move around so much no one noes where u stays lol
wonderin

Moberly, MO

#22 Jul 2, 2010
Ryan Cray wrote:
I'll smack the dic outya mouf kid!! Real t
alk
Real Talk come on over you Fkin nut rider, any one of ya, and talkin about don't know where he stays, ya claim TO KNOW everything else bitch, don't cop out on the don't know where HE STAYS BULLSHIT..........
wonderin

Moberly, MO

#23 Jul 2, 2010
And got to hide behind a mf whoe in prison... ya kill me..........

Jackson, MO

#24 Jul 2, 2010
he prob stays w his mom she in deep w him on the shit
LowLifes

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jul 3, 2010
Andrew and his sucker Stanley have gotta be snitchen or something. They have both been in too much trouble to not have even a dam felon on they records.Far from any men got no jobs and cnat take care of a women. Andrew is ditched by his ol lady and Stanleys is as screwed up as him.She give him the money to buy the rubbers he fukn everyone with.

Jackson, MO

#27 Jul 4, 2010
im very curious to see what he actually gets charged with

Jackson, MO

#28 Jul 5, 2010
that dudes a joke;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Kendra

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Jul 6, 2010
Wow. Topix.
Don't too much comment on this site.
But find this hilarious.
IDK about the boy snitchin'
&& I ain't got no beef with Andrew.
But karma is a biitch.
See, I aint start this thread,
But that's what you get for talkin' shit on fb though.
Maybe sometime you should think abou those things bc in the end its gon always bite you in the ass.
Haha. Good day :)
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Jul 6, 2010
is this kendra plunk on here?

Moberly, MO

#31 Jul 6, 2010
Karma comes around on everybody. I know he takes care of his kids unlike some of these dead beats. Seems like the whole city on stand-by waiting to see him go. Hold ya head up Drew. We love ya
Kendra

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Jul 6, 2010
No, it's not.
But Nobody can really prove any of this stuff.
It's all he said she said.
&& wayyy too many people feed off of it.
None of these people were there to be able to say what happend

Jackson, MO

#33 Jul 7, 2010
lmao
lmmfao

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Jul 7, 2010
its sikeston, everybody knows everything. dont u know this!! hahah andrew u know what u have done, its just a matter of time before u run outta of people to tell on. or before u slip up. goodluck andrew, lindsey was to good for ur ass anyways, and lauren....hahahha shes nuthin but a dope whore!!
Lames

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Jul 7, 2010
What happened to Lauren and Jack? They seemed good for eachother. And yes very true Lindsey is way to good for Andrew he was just holding her back in life.
and you are

United States

#36 Jul 7, 2010
lmmfao wrote:
its sikeston, everybody knows everything. dont u know this!! hahah andrew u know what u have done, its just a matter of time before u run outta of people to tell on. or before u slip up. goodluck andrew, lindsey was to good for ur ass anyways, and lauren....hahahha shes nuthin but a dope whore!!
Put your name on here and lets see what people think about you. Don't like that idea huh?
and you are

United States

#37 Jul 7, 2010
Lames wrote:
What happened to Lauren and Jack? They seemed good for eachother. And yes very true Lindsey is way to good for Andrew he was just holding her back in life.
Lauren and Jack should have been done long before they were. He cheated on her over 12 times that I know of. It just all finally caugh up with Jack after he went to jail. Probably because he wasn't threatening everyone! So I myself could care less who Lauren went to, it's her life. She's wasted how many years with Jack? TOO MANY.

Moberly, MO

#38 Jul 7, 2010
Lindsey is still hanging with all the same lames she did when Andrew run across her....Please we've all made mistakes in life live and learn... oh well...Anytime we can talk about someone else, it keeps the shit off of ourselves.....Get a life cuz if ya had one ya wouldn't be on here under whoever posting lame ass comments, ya dig.... lmao
poor ADULTS

United States

#39 Jul 7, 2010
Is Lauren really on dope? Is she still with Andrew she needs someone to do her right someone to pay her bills instead she's prolly spending all her money on bonds and drugs someone help this girl Andrew always been a lame with no job dealing drugs all his life I just saw on Facebook where he had a paid lawyer...how who's paying mommy or Lauren or his drug money poor Lindsey been thru hell and back and when she tries to do the right thing He runs off and cheats or stays out all night
ROBINETT

Jackson, MO

#40 Jul 8, 2010
Let's make this simple. First GOD BLESS MY MOTHER FOR MY LAWYER! Since you can't put names I'm calling em out.. LORI CHADD, KILL ALL THESE RUMORS BEFORE YOU AND MY MOMMA TALK HUNNY.. And me and Cory talk ok? And it came from Cory that you were so kill it..

Jackson, MO

#42 Jul 9, 2010
get a f;;;;;;;;;;;;;;life andrew an grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Cars 10 min Guest Again 2
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 43 min Fairydust 18,905
Dennis Morgan (May '10) 3 hr Blue jays sux 24
RACIST Trump pays stripper to keep quiet! 5 hr yep 2
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 7 hr Princess Hey 3,652
Tanner St shooting 8 hr Massa 25
julie meeks (Mar '17) 8 hr Guest 10

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance