First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Jackson, MO

#1 Jul 1, 2010
magine this he gets pulled over w agun and drugs then walikng the same day i smell a rat;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
what

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2010
Could your spelling get any worse dude
yeah

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2010
He's a snitch and always has been..guess we will see if he does any time at all or not
guest H

Kennett, MO

#4 Jul 1, 2010
This that little coke head kid??

Jackson, MO

#5 Jul 1, 2010
this punk needs his snitch ass kicked

Jackson, MO

#6 Jul 2, 2010
herd hes push n weed on the streets again;;;;

Jackson, MO

#7 Jul 2, 2010
guest H wrote:
This that little coke head kid??
coke and meth so i hear
oh please

United States

#8 Jul 2, 2010
Idk about what you hear, but from what I see, you like talking to yourself.
Which is it....

And for the rest of you losers on here, there's nothing on casenet about a gun. So why wouldn't he walk.
funny

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2010
Learn spell guest.
If you're gonna talk about someone, at least spell the name right. It's R.O.B.I.N.E.T.T.
see

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2010
Nothing about a gun BC he's a snitch duh everyone knows him and his little boyfriend Stanley got pulled over and Andrew had a loaded pistol and somehow he's not in trouble yet he used to be my hommie but I had to leave him alone I'm not tryin to get caught up wit that mess

Jackson, MO

#11 Jul 2, 2010
funny wrote:
Learn spell guest.
If you're gonna talk about someone, at least spell the name right. It's R.O.B.I.N.E.T.T.
well excuse me weather i spell right or not doesnt change the facts lol

Jackson, MO

#12 Jul 2, 2010
see wrote:
Nothing about a gun BC he's a snitch duh everyone knows him and his little boyfriend Stanley got pulled over and Andrew had a loaded pistol and somehow he's not in trouble yet he used to be my hommie but I had to leave him alone I'm not tryin to get caught up wit that mess
thats why i posted this so no one else gets caught up in his mess,no when to walk away
blah blah blah

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2010
S.O.S. That's exactly what this is.
Other low lifes with nothing better to do than run people down.
ROBINETT

Canada

#14 Jul 2, 2010
see wrote:
All I got to f*ckin say is thank god they did get the unloaded thumper before I bucked one of you slick dissing h*ez! Put a name on here! Used to be hommie my ass! NO FRIENDS THIS WAY, YA'LL nothing but co-defendants! DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR means everything my way!
ROBINETT

Canada

#15 Jul 2, 2010
guest wrote:
herd hes push n weed on the streets again;;;;
What's this called in 2010? This called dry snitchin! Wanting me in jail is what it is! Heard this, heard that.. Such a hard a** come to where I stay! Ya'll try everything to bring somebody down! A break a real mutherf*cka! Truth we'll come out and ya'll will see.
wow

Wentzville, MO

#16 Jul 2, 2010
is all i have to say
ok drew

United States

#17 Jul 2, 2010
Ur such a hard ass you aint bout shit punk ass dude you really aint a hard ass unloaded pistol ha What you gonna do with that when u gonna go do ur time snitch ass
ROBINETT

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2010
ok drew wrote:
Ur such a hard ass you aint bout shit punk ass dude you really aint a hard ass unloaded pistol ha What you gonna do with that when u gonna go do ur time snitch ass
Put your name on here! HATERZ is all this is! Prolly cause ya b*tch wants me is why ya hating!
Ryan Cray

United States

#19 Jul 2, 2010
I'll smack the dic outya mouf kid!! Real talk

Jackson, MO

#20 Jul 2, 2010
oh please wrote:
Idk about what you hear, but from what I see, you like talking to yourself.
Which is it....
And for the rest of you losers on here, there's nothing on casenet about a gun. So why wouldn't he walk.
its called snitched his way out so they didnt charge him duh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Shaw 4 hr seriously 5
Bizzare Dr. In sikeston (Jun '12) 5 hr Guest 95
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 3,472
Word Association (May '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 3,969
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 10 hr Princess Hey 11,737
AnYbOdY gOt ThE tIMe,...? (May '14) 10 hr Princess Hey 471
New thinogenics 17 hr dee 4
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE