First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 9, 2008
Anyone know Bradshaw? What is up with him and Deanna?
concerned resident

Sikeston, MO

#2 Nov 13, 2008
Why does anything has to be up with those 2? Can a male and female not be good friends or close or something? It's not a crime in that. You asked the question, so what's up with them, you know something the rest of us would like to know?
Trouble

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2008
anonymous wrote:
Get a life of your own.
just sayin

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2008
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life of your own.
No a male and female cannot just be friends. At some point in time they will have some sort of feelings for each other and they will act on it. It's a fact.... Unless of course the male doesn't like women or the woman doesn't like men, then it's ok.
voice

Sikeston, MO

#5 Nov 14, 2008
they can be friends if they just eat each other's boogers and keep it at that level. Anything past that would be "dating." i know a lot of people who are just happy to eat boogers with one another, espescially in the winter, when they grow fat and ripe with colds and flu. Those are the heartiest boogers to eat, and they should only be shared with someone you really care about.
Shadow

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 14, 2008
Is Ron Baker working out there?
voice

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 15, 2008
who knows? I'd like to know why every one is going around sharing boogers, though. It spreads disease and causes a lot of grief. We could be looking at another plague situation if you nasty people don't stop the grotesque practice of eating one another's boogers. You may as well inject yourselves with viruses and be done with it. at least it wouldn't leave a slimy taste in your nasty throats.
gross

Sikeston, MO

#8 Nov 15, 2008
that is just nasty!
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 28, 2008
They act like they do more than eat each other's boogers. It just looks like they have passed the friendship level, if you know what I mean. I am just checking to see if anyone else has noticed. I know for a fact that they are both involved with other people and I would just hate to see the innocent people get hurt.
resident

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2008
i hope those boogers aint gettin in the Ice Cream!

Sikeston, MO

#11 Dec 28, 2008
voice wrote:
they can be friends if they just eat each other's boogers and keep it at that level. Anything past that would be "dating." i know a lot of people who are just happy to eat boogers with one another, espescially in the winter, when they grow fat and ripe with colds and flu. Those are the heartiest boogers to eat, and they should only be shared with someone you really care about.
LMAO-Thanks, I really needed that laugh!
the booty snatcher

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Dec 30, 2008
anonymous wrote:
Aint he on the same line as that weirdo Mark Clark! He is slamming his sister-in-law Sheila from the lab. Poor Sheila!!!! Poor mark!!! Jerry springer says whats up???
the man and the legend

Sikeston, MO

#14 Dec 30, 2008
i know Mark Clark and he is a nice guy, never had anything bad to say bout him
Big N

Sikeston, MO

#15 Dec 30, 2008
the booty snatcher wrote:
<quoted text>Aint he on the same line as that weirdo Mark Clark! He is slamming his sister-in-law Sheila from the lab. Poor Sheila!!!! Poor mark!!! Jerry springer says whats up???
I just don't know what you are on I don't think you know what u are talking about because Mark is a great guy
nosepickin

Sikeston, MO

#16 Dec 30, 2008
Oh Lord that person was right, what if we find boogers in the ice cream? Gag

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Dec 31, 2008
is james pullum still out there?

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 1, 2009
I hear the Beavers cut down their tree's and left town. Good riddence to both.
sike63801

United States

#19 Jan 1, 2009
guest wrote:
I hear the Beavers cut down their tree's and left town. Good riddence to both.
Is that all you have to say about them.
sike63801

United States

#20 Jan 1, 2009
I also heard she's leaving and he's staying
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Mar 21, 2009
anonymous wrote:
yea i think alot of us are wondering the same thing they are very very close and both of them have spouses at home!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ward 2 Counilman 19 min guest 5
women wanting tongue bath (Mar '09) 33 min William Naylor 68
school board 56 min Voter 102
Country hearth inn 3 hr avoid 3
#what are you listening to? (Aug '13) 3 hr NightingGale 490
music game (Sep '09) 4 hr NightingGale 6,346
Review: Area 51 6 hr Mad trucker 1

Flood Warning for Scott County was issued at April 01 at 3:51PM CDT

More from around the web

Sikeston People Search