burn in hell

Montrose, MO

#1 Jan 2, 2013
How can all b engaged am talking. About. Colithia and your. Lover that is so sickening. People. Kills me when. They. Say they. Were born that. Way that's. A lie God made Adam and eve not eve andante all need a life

Since: Mar 12

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Cmon lez be honest
Mike

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 3, 2013
How come all I ever see in public are lesbians that look like me. Where are all the lipstick lesbians?
well

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Mike wrote:
How come all I ever see in public are lesbians that look like me. Where are all the lipstick lesbians?
I know thats right!!! no worse mental picture (as far as women go) than to see 2 ugly ass manly looking women kissing...Now the "lipstick lesbians" would be fun to watch and play with.....I think you have to go to the strip club to see them.
Alfonso

Jackson, MO

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Once again men sexualizing women. Disguising. Especially considering they're gay so you don't stand a chance.
well

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Women were put on earth for us to "sexualize" lol and if they're gay and pretty then we're gonna like them even more:) I wouldn't say we don't stand a chance, I mean come-on we have a few things in common. I think I'm a lesbian too :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
welfare 8 min sharpton 3
welfare leaches 9 min sharpton 3
New Street Signs in Sikeston 10 min sharpton 7
Revival 6 hr Mattie 15
Americold 6 hr truth 2
True or False Game (Apr '14) 7 hr Princess Hey 1,546
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 7 hr Guest 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages