Is masturbation unhealthy? Why or wh...
Hasbeen

Jackson, MO

#24 Mar 6, 2009
Wild Child wrote:
When I was a teenager, my father caught me masturbating and screamed; "Stop that you will go blind!" I said hey Dad I'm over here!
My parent caught Me jacking off one time and also told Me that it would make Me go Blind, but I am going to keep doing it until I at least need Glasses!!
More Questions

United States

#25 Mar 6, 2009
What are the odds do you think? Do very many women masturbate?
Jack Oph

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Mar 6, 2009
I find it's better on my arms if I let my wife do it. I know her spot too. said she never had a real orgasm untill she met me.
Strokin Ace

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Mar 6, 2009
Nuthin than Waxin yur Dolphin

“It's 4:19. Gotta minute?”

Since: Mar 09

Sukstown

#28 Mar 6, 2009
SULTRY IS HOT wrote:
yummy, any pics 4 me?
Keep dreamin.
of da sissy

Cairo, IL

#29 Mar 7, 2009
SULTRY IS HOT wrote:
yummy, any pics 4 me?
Yes..........A great one of Dhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Granite City, IL

#30 Mar 7, 2009
More Questions wrote:
What are the odds do you think? Do very many women masturbate?
You're kidding, right? Of course they do! Once you experience the big O, it's like eating a bag of lays chips, you can't stop at 1! Do it at least once a day, sometimes with hubby, sometimes without hubby, sometimes at the same time as hubby! FYI ladies, the more you do it, the more you want it-the wand and the real thing!

“It's 4:19. Gotta minute?”

Sukstown

#31 Mar 8, 2009
Yep! So true..
Anal Doer

Jackson, MO

#32 Mar 11, 2009
Damn keep on with the masturbation storie's ladies I'm all hands oops I meant ears..lol..Okay I'm here to say playing with a woman is more exciting to me than the actual deed.Dispite the name I really don't like anal.Its a cool name though.I love foreplay its like an art form.Okay carry on with your storie's & guys quite posting you like to J/O hell I'll stick it in a watermelon if its warm.lol.

United States

#33 Mar 17, 2009
i love to play with my Cli#, do it about everyday some days more than once, i love to try new ways to get off.... spin toothbrushes, shower head, massager, and an assortment of fruit and veggies!!! Getting hot thinking about it got to go NOW!!!!
hammer

Fenton, MO

#34 Mar 17, 2009
guest wrote:
i love to play with my Cli#, do it about everyday some days more than once, i love to try new ways to get off.... spin toothbrushes, shower head, massager, and an assortment of fruit and veggies!!! Getting hot thinking about it got to go NOW!!!!
Dam###.....I almost had to lite up a smoke after reading that!
Jeffy

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Mar 17, 2009
guest wrote:
How many other people live in your house? Are they aware just how close they are to you. Man I hope you wash them vegetables off after you're done! Might be hard to explain to your dinner guests why them carrots have pubes!
sucker

Jackson, MO

#36 Mar 18, 2009
Jack Oph wrote:
I find it's better on my arms if I let my wife do it. I know her spot too. said she never had a real orgasm untill she met me.
they say that to take your mind off all of the other people they've slept with, ive been told that by many women. Sorry, that's just my experience, yours may be different.

Jackson, MO

#37 Mar 18, 2009
sucker wrote:
<quoted text>they say that to take your mind off all of the other people they've slept with, ive been told that by many women. Sorry, that's just my experience, yours may be different.
Hey, that was mean! Why'd you go and have to kill his fantasy like that?

Oh yeah, anal doer, you like the foreplay do you? Not many men out there like that...One lick, two licks, three licks and crunch they're at the center of the tootsie pop and its all over as far as they're concerned!
I for one, like alot of foreplay (giving and receiving)and I'm sure most women out there would say the same.

Jackson, MO

#38 Mar 18, 2009
its healthy but if you over do it then your sperm count will decrease every few times and if you keep masterbating by the time you hit 30 then your sperm count will be around 5%. and thats not good.

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Mar 18, 2009
guest wrote:
ooooo,me too!It's all good.
LGC

Granite City, IL

#40 Mar 18, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that was mean! Why'd you go and have to kill his fantasy like that?
Oh yeah, anal doer, you like the foreplay do you? Not many men out there like that...One lick, two licks, three licks and crunch they're at the center of the tootsie pop and its all over as far as they're concerned!
I for one, like alot of foreplay (giving and receiving)and I'm sure most women out there would say the same.
You have no idea I love teasing her to the point where she's just about there & backing off.Then she's wanting to masturbate & I won't let her do that.Do that 3 or 4 times & then bam she's in exctasy...Man I need a gf..lol..I swear foreplay is what makes sex so damn exciting for me...But to each his/her own..
WTF

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Mar 18, 2009
When did topix become the computer equivalent to phone sex? You guys are ridiculous, getting all hot and bothered over these posts when you have no clue is making them! You could be responding to another dude for all you know with all that "keep it comin", "any pics for me" oh and my favorite "I almost needed a cigarette". What a bunch of hard dicks! And if they are chicks they are probably sitting there with a box of ding dongs and rollers in their hair, with a Winston hanging out their mouth. Probably weigh about 350-400lbs and aint had none in a while that's why they spend so much time flickin the bean, hangin out with the little man in the boat! I thought the thread about checking out the Wal Mart employees was pathetic but yall have given new meaning to the word, at least the Wal Mart associate stalkers are interacting with real people, that they have seen in person!
man from nantucket

Cape Girardeau, MO

#42 Mar 18, 2009
its, fun, free, and healthy, and is rumored to help prevent prostate disease, so I'm gonna keep on a whackin when i don't get any help from the wife
icepick

Sikeston, MO

#43 Mar 19, 2009
I'm sueing Hustler magazine and vivid video for carpel tunnel syndrome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 53 min To You 1,237
Matt and Sarah 2 hr sarah 16
True or False Game (Apr '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,703
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 4 hr 40ish 3,128
Cheerleaders busted 4 hr Guest 19
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 4 hr 40ish 2,908
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 6,201

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance