Another New Tax

Waterloo, IL

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I heard on the news last week Al Gore want a tax on carbon. Apparently it may happen. The businesses will pass the increases in their taxes to us.
bufu

Jackson, MO

#2 Nov 19, 2012
It is vitally necessary to reduce the amount of CO2 released into the atmosphere.

But, as long as republicans are a majority in the house it will never happen.

Waterloo, IL

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Just another way for the government to raise taxes so they can foolishly spend more money. You want cleaner air, every country has to do it. Not just us. Yes, I want clean air, but I do not want to be taxed to death.
bufu

Jackson, MO

#4 Nov 19, 2012
About a dozen countries have passed laws to reduce their CO2 emissions. But the dirtiest countries won't.
Gunther Grizzwell

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 19, 2012
If they want to raise taxes let them. Just let all the people that wants higher taxes pay for them.

Waterloo, IL

#6 Nov 19, 2012
bufu wrote:
About a dozen countries have passed laws to reduce their CO2 emissions. But the dirtiest countries won't.
O.K. your right, some other countries do this also. But, it still won't do any good unless every country does it.

Also, it still may not do any good because our earth goes through natural climate changes without any help from us.

The last thing we need is more new taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 2 min Guest 205
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 6 min Vector aka Victor... 459
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 7 min texas pete 252
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 10 min Vector aka Victor... 14,989
music game (Sep '09) 14 min Vector aka Victor... 8,242
True or False Game (Apr '14) 17 min Vector aka Victor... 2,112
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 24 min Princess Hey 3,777
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages