The new BreakTime.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old El Paso

Los Gatos, CA

#1 Oct 29, 2011
The service is slow and the girls are rude as hell. I went once and wont go back. Just go the extra 300 feet and get real servic from the other two stores.
Old El Paso

Los Gatos, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2011
MFA better get it together quick. They've only got like 28 years left on the lease !!
consumer

Sikeston, MO

#3 Oct 29, 2011
I think they have the best hot dogs in town.....Jackie is very nice. Need to add brewed in house tea. Very nice open store. Need to lower drink price.
Old El Paso

Los Gatos, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2011
consumer wrote:
I think they have the best hot dogs in town.....Jackie is very nice. Need to add brewed in house tea. Very nice open store. Need to lower drink price.
Never been hot dog shopping before.
just sayin

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2011
THat chick that drives the gold impala named jere,she's pretty
Info

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 4, 2011
They do need help at the cashier, went there after picking kids up from school, they was a little busy and one check out person...took a while to get checked out, fountain drinks are too high..
Old El Paso

Los Gatos, CA

#8 Nov 4, 2011
Info wrote:
They do need help at the cashier, went there after picking kids up from school, they was a little busy and one check out person...took a while to get checked out, fountain drinks are too high..
Can i get a Amen
haha

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2011
Old El Paso wrote:
<quoted text>Can i get a Amen
AN amen* not a amen.
Old El Paso

Los Gatos, CA

#10 Nov 7, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
AN amen* not a amen.
Sorry my bad. But we blacks say " can i get a Amen? ".
covergirl

Grass Valley, CA

#11 Nov 7, 2011
Old El Paso wrote:
The service is slow and the girls are rude as hell. I went once and wont go back. Just go the extra 300 feet and get real servic from the other two stores.
Your just wanting to complain there doing just fine
covergirl

Grass Valley, CA

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Old El Paso wrote:
MFA better get it together quick. They've only got like 28 years left on the lease !!
Geezee dude get a life
From Park Hills

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Old El Paso wrote:
I went to Break Time on North Main last Saturday afternoon while in town attending a soccer tournament. I found the female employee to be friendly and attractive and the male employee behind the counter to be polite.
customer

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Nov 10, 2011
i am in the sikeston break time aleast 2times a week, there r 2 ppl i really like there, there a blond young girl, the girl is very nice and sweet, i c the gujy in the after noon and evening shift, he is very nice guy, he is always there andworking very hard, i thought he was a asst manger or something , i ask one girl there she said no, he is just a herd wrker and always there.i have no clue wat his name is, if any one know lets me know, i so like to thank him for working hard and for the nice service, it hard to find that now days
blah

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Nov 11, 2011
Stood in line way too long. About 15 people in line and 1 cashier. Guess they are trying to save money to pay on that building.
Sikestoncitizen

Jackson, MO

#16 Nov 11, 2011
covergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just wanting to complain there doing just fine
Wrong. Only the rich and the men wantin to look at the women are mostly going there. I can go over to Fasgas and get a 32 oz soda for 99cents and also Huck's as well for 99cents. TOO HIGH prices and rude service. One lady was wearing a shirt that showed her boobs when she bent over as well. Not going there anymore!!!!!!!!!!
cranky in sikeston

United States

#17 Nov 20, 2011
Yes the soda's are way too high priced but the service I get is good. I think they need more people working there, seeing how there is only one there at night. I mean how safe is that?
nosey

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Nov 20, 2011
Old El Paso wrote:
I was told that they were gonna stop accepting credit cards on anthing above $100.00...it will be cash only above that.
shopper

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 22, 2011
Thats b.s. nosey. I used my card and no one said a thing to me, I think that someone there was feeding you a line of bull. I like going there and I will continue to take my business to them. The workers are nice and its clean. I will not buy a fountain soda from them, way too high.
covergirl

United States

#22 Nov 26, 2011
shopper wrote:
Thats b.s. nosey. I used my card and no one said a thing to me, I think that someone there was feeding you a line of bull. I like going there and I will continue to take my business to them. The workers are nice and its clean. I will not buy a fountain soda from them, way too high.
Yes they are
Correct Info

Cape Girardeau, MO

#23 Nov 26, 2011
I've always had great service there. As for the price of soda,& coffee, they have frequent drink cards. You buy 6 drinks & you get the 7th free. You can also bring in your own cups for a refill price, plus you still get your card punched,that makes their drinks less then anyone other place in town. Depending on the time of day you go to a store your going to have to wait in a line. I spent plenty of time in lines @ all the other stations. The new BT has the best coffee(Kona), it's worth waiting in a line for:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Dr. Elizabeth Horton at Ferguson? 2 hr Patient 3
music game (Sep '09) 4 hr Fairydust 11,024
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 4 hr Fairydust 4,194
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 5 hr Fairydust 19,224
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 5 hr Fairydust 3,925
(Dec '08) 5 hr Anyhowa 2
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 6 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,573

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance