Outlaws MC Chattanooga
First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Hardcase

Mcminnville, TN

#1 Jan 28, 2009
Do people know the Outlaws MC here in chattanooga and what do you think of them? Just wandering about puplic opinions.

Since: Dec 08

Athens, TN

#2 Jan 29, 2009
I know in Florida they were some scary mofos.
(You are talking about the motorcycle gang right?)
Hardcase

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Jan 29, 2009
ihaftapoop wrote:
Yes the motorcycle club. I know the no chior boys but there not what some tv show try to make them out to be either.

Since: Dec 08

Athens, TN

#4 Jan 29, 2009
Hardcase wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the motorcycle club. I know the no chior boys but there not what some tv show try to make them out to be either.
Who said anything about a tv show?

Outlaws Motorcycle Club
The Outlaws Motorcycle Club (Outlaws) have more than 1,700 members who belong to 176 chapters in the U.S. and in 12 foreign countries. U.S. law enforcement authorities estimate that the Outlaws have more than 86 chapters in 20 states with over 700 members. The Outlaws also identify themselves as the A.O.A.(American Outlaws Association) and the Outlaws Nation. The Outlaws are the dominant OMG in the Great Lakes region. The Outlaws are involved in the production, transportation and distribution of methamphetamine, the transportation and distribution of cocaine, marijuana and, to a lesser extent, ecstasy. The Outlaws engage in various criminal activities including arson, assault, explosives, extortion, fraud, homicide, intimidation, kidnapping, money laundering, prostitution, robbery, theft and weapons violations. The Outlaws compete with the Hells Angels for both members and territory.
http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/gangunit/about/...

Now I am sure this may not be the case for all involved in the organization.
I can only speak for the problems they had and the trouble they got into in Florida.

Here is an older article.
http://www.sptimes.com/2002/09/27/TampaBay/Ag...
Patrick

Hixson, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2009
Yes I live in Chattanooga and saw one of them at the Avenged Sevenfold concert I went to.
Scottish

Rossville, GA

#7 Mar 27, 2009
You believe everything the gov says? I know a bunch of them in Chattanooga and they rock. People bitch and moan about freedom, but when they see a free individual they freak. The Outlaws fing rule.

Since: Mar 09

Whitwell, TN

#8 Mar 30, 2009
They're Good Fellas.
redddawg

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Jul 9, 2009
Buugga-Buugga wrote:
They're Good Fellas.
They are drug pushers, rapists and killers, how could you say they are good fellows. Please!!
Joey

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2009
ihaftapoop wrote:
They are cowards who are afraid to fight one on one. The only way they can scare you is to be in a gang. Otherwise they are cowards. I fight like a man...one on one... They are cowards and wusses
Whatever

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2009
OMG!! Most of you people watch way to much TV. I know quit a few of them and they are fantastic people to be around! They are not rapists,drug dealers and whatever else has been said about them. You have good and bad in everything so please either grow up or shut up!!
Whatever

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2009
Oh and Joey I would love to see you say those things face to face. Your junk would tuck and run!!! LMFAO!!!
steve King

Ooltewah, TN

#13 Aug 16, 2009
Nice people, they will give you the shirt off their back. You do something nice for them, they got your back!

A True Friend.
Biker rev

Long Beach, MS

#14 Aug 23, 2009
It is all about respect, I ama club member of a different club, but the same thing goes for any and all MCs (Motorcycle Clubs). It is about a family and about respect, don't disrespect me or my brothers and we dont have a problem with you. If it is none of your business stay out of it. Is there illegal activity going on if they are a 1% club you can bank on it but once again if it is not your business stay out of it. But over all most in the biker community are good people inspite of our flaws and we will help you out in a bind if theeere is respect involved. Watch out for the prospects though they are trying to make a name for theirself
Oatmeal

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2009
redddawg and joey, come on down to the club house any time.... we can hang out one on one, or come find me in a local chattanooga or cleveland bar, i'll buy you a drink.... i'll be the guy with the beard on his face and the outlaw patch on his back.
LAH

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Aug 25, 2009
I think the tv show they are talking about is Gangland. It was pretty scarey. It not only outlined the Outlaws, but Hells Angels as well.
get_off_the_x

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2009
Biker rev wrote:
It is all about respect, I ama club member of a different club, but the same thing goes for any and all MCs (Motorcycle Clubs). It is about a family and about respect, don't disrespect me or my brothers and we dont have a problem with you. If it is none of your business stay out of it. Is there illegal activity going on if they are a 1% club you can bank on it but once again if it is not your business stay out of it. But over all most in the biker community are good people inspite of our flaws and we will help you out in a bind if theeere is respect involved. Watch out for the prospects though they are trying to make a name for theirself
Hard to "respect" people that condone illicit and illegal activity.
If you push dope and cause mayhem as a matter of day to day activity then you dont really deserve any kind of respect and neither does a club that looks the other way when "prospects" do it.
Organized crime is organized crime regardless of whether you call it a "club" or not. A "club" full of criminals is called a gang...simple.
John Gotti was a member of the Bergen Hunt and Fish Club. Just another good ole club I guess.
Oatmeal

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2009
next you people will be telling me is sons of anarchy is realistic and dead on
AKA-Sasha

Hixson, TN

#19 Aug 26, 2009
As a women that knows several Outlaws MC's in the TN, Atl, and FL areas.. I have to say they are some of the greatest men I know. Yea so their some rowdy bikers who love to party and perhaps indulge in finer things in life lol don't be jealous, join them if your man enough. I feel safer and more protected when I'm with them than any average joe out here in this crazy world. Not once in my entire time spent with the Outlaws have I felt disrespected, in danger or pimped out...Quite the opposite...Please they might kill ya over most of their women and all their brothers. Sure their are your bad apples in any group but if your putting down the Outlaws of TN then you obviously don't know them at all.
victoria

Signal Mountain, TN

#20 Sep 5, 2009
Hardcase wrote:
Do people know the Outlaws MC here in chattanooga and what do you think of them? Just wandering about puplic opinions.

well ive had bad experiences with them as a kid we had to walk by their house there on chamberlain ave , i once got attacked by one of the bikers bitches, they are all trash and can burn in hell for all i care!! i am a woman as a young girl had to put up with their shit question now ?? where was the law at ? or are they a part of them? i can go further with this but lets say ive voiced my opinion and if you have kids especilly girls run as far as you can get, unless you of course want them forced into slavery and prostitution,
victoria

Signal Mountain, TN

#21 Sep 5, 2009
Patrick wrote:
Yes I live in Chattanooga and saw one of them at the Avenged Sevenfold concert I went to.
you are very right about all that , dont forget how they prey on kids like i was and had no choise but to walk by the dam house and take the trash they use to throw at us , some kids ran away and joined them some of us were beaten up or chased down the street just because they said so ,, screw them i dont care if they die especially their chicken women they have callig themselves tough , lies all lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Signal Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Channel 9 (Jan '13) 7 hr cassie 12
Does anyone know how long the bicycle ride in c... Sun OutofTowner 1
Uber Jun 27 Laura 1
Wine Sap Mill Jun 24 Hair today gone t... 1
News Roy Exum: A Lack Of Principles Jun 24 jpecatz 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hixson, TN (Sep '10) Jun 19 bolohill44 7
Carolyn Radocchio Jun 19 bolohill44 2
More from around the web

Signal Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE