Baseball Tryouts
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 10, 2011
I have a 17yr old that plays for Legion, and a 12yr old that plays for Legion. Can anyone tell me where I can get these two boys a tryout in the area on a team where scouts come and seek players? My 17yr old is willing to move from MO to FL and live with me if he makes a team that has scouting activity like he has currently. They have offered a few suggestions, but of course, don't want to lose either one of my boys. Sorry, but the 12yr old I's already here in FL. Looking for any helpful information. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siesta Key Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News '50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) 17 hr kushner blu bibi 18
News Community Spotlight: The Jewish Federation of S... (Jun '15) 17 hr spechler yidfella 4
News Sarasota beaches likely to avoid recent red tid... Jan 18 tump 1
Review: Impact Basketball Academy (Jan '11) Jan 17 riley 37
News FL Arsonist Found Sitting in Chair Watching Fire Jan 17 wow 1
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Jan 15 Wanker 126
Corrupt Sarasota Judges Trick land innocent wom... (Apr '14) Jan 11 PULTE is a RICO 36

Siesta Key Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Siesta Key Mortgages