Florida was weird as only it can be in 2011

Dec 30, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Telegram.com

Did you hear about the giant Lego man that washed up on Siesta Key beach? What about the man who walked into a bar, ordered a beer and disappeared for 30 minutes to rob a bank, only to return and finish his drink? Or how about the puzzling story of the baby grand piano that showed up on a sandbar near Miami? Over the past year, a 92-year-old woman ... (more)

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

Judged:

Don't forget about Casey Anthony's crazy ass.
come on down

Tallapoosa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

When I was a kid (born and raised in Miami)South Beach wasn't like it's today..It was old folks that didn't have much low income..Today it's different you have to have money to live in South Beach.
When Carter was President, he in so many words let Castro flush the toilet Miami was invaded with mostly RIFF RAFF.
Jobs were taken from Floridians and so was Miami..
Cubans have taken over Miami was once very Beautiful..It is not a garden spot by no means.
Crime is out of control.There are still nice places in Miami,very few.There is nothing in Orlando but Disney World and also crime ridden.

Pompano Beach,Boca Raton,West Palm Beach,Daytona Beach are all going to Hell in a handbasket..
Go to the West Coast..
Btw,if you don't speak Spanish you're screwed.

“It's Not What You Do”

Since: Apr 09

It's The Way That You Do It!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

come on down wrote:
When I was a kid (born and raised in Miami)South Beach wasn't like it's today..It was old folks that didn't have much low income..Today it's different you have to have money to live in South Beach.
When Carter was President, he in so many words let Castro flush the toilet Miami was invaded with mostly RIFF RAFF.
Jobs were taken from Floridians and so was Miami..
Cubans have taken over Miami was once very Beautiful..It is not a garden spot by no means.
Crime is out of control.There are still nice places in Miami,very few.There is nothing in Orlando but Disney World and also crime ridden.
Pompano Beach,Boca Raton,West Palm Beach,Daytona Beach are all going to Hell in a handbasket..
Go to the West Coast..
Btw,if you don't speak Spanish you're screwed.
I don't speak Spanish and I live in Florida.....always have and always will. I'm on the East coast and love it here. Moved from Jax to a small town in central Florida. Last trip I made to Orlando was to the air port to fly to Costa Rica.......want to love your state.....visit CR. It is a nice place to visit and it really made me appreciate the USA!!! BTW, there is a lot more in Orlando besides Disney World.

http://www.visitorlando.com/things-to-do/attr...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

florida sounds pretty good to me right now.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

PFfff wrote:
florida sounds pretty good to me right now.
Pack your bags and come for a visit. It's a beautiful day full of sunshine in here North Central Florida!!!

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Bringing this forward,,,I sure would LOVE to take a trip to Florida about now....Its been Blah here in Michigan this winter,,I thinks its TIME for DisneyLand!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
Bringing this forward,,,I sure would LOVE to take a trip to Florida about now....Its been Blah here in Michigan this winter,,I thinks its TIME for DisneyLand!
Actually it's DisneyWorld.....better than DisneyLand. Then there is Epcot....my late husband and I went there every year for awhile. It's great and I love Hard Rock Cafe too. The winter here has been very mild, hope you can make a trip soon and enjoy some fun in the sun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Siesta Key Discussions

Search the Siesta Key Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Good place to live 10 hr Darcy 5
Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me Jul 9 Magnorius 1
'50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) Jul 5 Sadbuttrue 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Sarasota Ponzi artist featured on "American Greed" (Aug '11) Jul 4 asknada 4
Corrupt Sarasota Judges Trick land innocent wom... Jun 29 Judges INDABAG 7
Why so many drug addicts, homeless, and stupid ... (Mar '11) Jun 26 Sur 13 Beat 219
•••
•••
•••
Siesta Key Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Siesta Key Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••