Alicia

Castroville, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I am looking to move back to Sarasota and would like to know what area in Sarasota County is a good area. We are looking for a small cottage or house. When I was in my teens we lived behind WT Grants store later became Burdines.
I was happy in that area and also lived on Coronado dr. I found a cottage for 39,000 which I liked but not sure of what North side of Sarasota is like.

Now Older I would like to go back but not sure which area is good side to retire.

Need advice which side North, South, East, West side of Sarasota is recommended.

Thank you very much
Private Eyes II

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Lots of crime. You been warned.
Greenbrook JDL Wolfpacks

Maitland, FL

#3 Feb 25, 2013
The SCOTT ROTHSTEINS and tony pelicano corrupters have used part timers to prove that TINS FOR SALE is not just from Serpico days and the KNAPP COMMISSION .......... Firehouse weirdos Aho Hughes , Rhesus Mascari and Dungboi Dalsimer answer to the Whitey Bulger / Mike Raphan fifth column ........... see SHOCK DOCTRINE by naomi klein and Pam Geller-Madoff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siesta Key Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Sarasota Judges Trick land innocent wom... (Apr '14) 22 hr Tricks 30
Dave Chappelle show hecklers Feb 17 BOE 1
Jack Collins busted (Oct '14) Feb 17 dude 27
Kermit and Shelley watkins Feb 15 Facts 4
News Lack of details big hurdle for Siesta Key hotel Feb 13 jombo 2
Review: Five Star Brick Pavers (Aug '13) Feb 13 Tom Sandy 20
Save the Celery Fields in Sarasota Feb 12 sarasota_celery_f... 1

Siesta Key Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance