Giant Lego Man may soon be released

Oct 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KASA-TV Albuquerque

The 100-pound, 8-foot-tall mysterious Lego man that was found on a Florida beach may soon be sprung from a holding room.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2011

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Released, huh? What did he do? I didn't know that loitering on the beach was a crime, particularly if you are not alive.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Purple Gurl wrote:
Released, huh? What did he do? I didn't know that loitering on the beach was a crime...
Depends on the area. In Virginia Beach, VA it is against the law to be on the beach after dark.

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the area. In Virginia Beach, VA it is against the law to be on the beach after dark.
Yes, but charge an inanimate object or corpse?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
You never know in the deep South...
Anna Tomick

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Why is it assumed that this Lego being is male?

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

The slogan makes little sense. It should say. "No less real than you are," or, "As real as you are."

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

FREE THE LEGO 1!!!

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Anna Tomick wrote:
Why is it assumed that this Lego being is male?
His head was bald. Haa ha, no, everyone knows Legos are male, the assemble blocks aren't curved.
Link In Logs

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

off the trail wrote:
<quoted text>
His head was bald. Haa ha, no, everyone knows Legos are male, the assemble blocks aren't curved.
But but but.....they all have holes?
Shouldn't that equate to being female?

“Jody”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Link In Logs wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but.....they all have holes?
Shouldn't that equate to being female?
Nah, males have the same number of holes, one is just smaller and tube shaped. Remember, each lego hole has a projection to fit all the holes.

Gosh darn it,.. I vote male!

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

off the trail wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, males have the same number of holes, one is just smaller and tube shaped. Remember, each lego hole has a projection to fit all the holes.
Gosh darn it,.. I vote male!
Both males and females have an anus and a urethra, but only women have a vagina. Females have separate holes for urination and copulation, but with men, everything comes out the urinary opening. Females are often more likely to get UTIs because their urethrae are shorter, making it easier for bacteria to access their bladders. There are exceptions like a transsexual woman I know (actually intersexed but assigned the wrong sex early in life) who suffered less infections after sex-reassignment surgery. I don't understand how that would reduce the infections. The surgeon may have resected the prostate gland too, since she notices that she no longer has to strain to urinate.

Any, back to the fun part, there is no telling what Lego people are as they are not human.

Here is a fun way to introduce someone to the Bible:

http://www.thebricktestament.com/

It is much of the Bible depicted with Lego blocks. It is almost satirical in nature.

“Jody”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>

It is much of the Bible depicted with Lego blocks. It is almost satirical in nature.
*chuckle*
DILF

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Both males and females have an anus and a urethra, but only women have a vagina. Females have separate holes for urination and copulation, but with men, everything comes out the urinary opening. Females are often more likely to get UTIs because their urethrae are shorter, making it easier for bacteria to access their bladders. There are exceptions like a transsexual woman I know (actually intersexed but assigned the wrong sex early in life) who suffered less infections after sex-reassignment surgery. I don't understand how that would reduce the infections. The surgeon may have resected the prostate gland too, since she notices that she no longer has to strain to urinate.
Any, back to the fun part, there is no telling what Lego people are as they are not human.
Thanks Purp.....I think vaginas are way cool.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

I just wanted to see what a giant lego man looked like, this did not disappoint!
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

...Letting him out! thats a mistake,take a look at his face...he's a real gang banger..his peeps on the outside will be waiting for him in that escalade,he'll put on his bandana light up a doobie,crank up the sound system,kiss his lege bitch, and give them the finger as he rolls away...
Colorado Man

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get too many Parking ticket left unpaid and see if they do not come and arrest your car. Because your car committed the crime of illegal parking! I know it sounds weird but call any lawyer and ask if that is not what hey are doing.

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Colorado Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Get too many Parking ticket left unpaid and see if they do not come and arrest your car. Because your car committed the crime of illegal parking! I know it sounds weird but call any lawyer and ask if that is not what hey are doing.
I like the story about the amputee whose arm was sentenced to prison. He was using his prosthetic arm to bash in windows and steal. His attorney successfully argued that his client didn't steal, only his arm. So the judge sentenced his arm to 2 years. That was when he got up and his attorney helped remove his prosthesis, then gave the arm to the bailiff, and he walked out of court.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Siesta Key Discussions

Search the Siesta Key Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jese biter can not get it done..........portano... 2 hr Anon 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 15 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
Match.com Scams (May '13) 15 hr lightupyrday 60
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 18 hr Arthur 2,403
Tube Dude/Scott Gerber 20 hr anonymousCitizen 24
Review: Five Star Brick Pavers (Aug '13) Wed David Johnson 6
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 26 The Villager 2 2,065
•••
•••
•••
•••

Siesta Key Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Siesta Key People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••