Man allegedly beats boss' dog to death

Man allegedly beats boss' dog to death

There are 2 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Man allegedly beats boss' dog to death. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

SARASOTA, Fla.- The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office has arrested a man for beating a dog to death, and burglarizing two local businesses where the crime occurred.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 May 1, 2013
First, we have a sorry piece of sh&t thief.. then he kills an innocent dog? I'd like to see this guy get beat to death himself.. would serve him right. what a scumbag..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 May 7, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
First, we have a sorry piece of sh&t thief.. then he kills an innocent dog? I'd like to see this guy get beat to death himself.. would serve him right. what a scumbag..
I ALWAYS wondered WHY Cowards pick on the innocence of others??? WHEN, they are the seriously mental cases themselves!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siesta Key Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Aug 22 I eat beef 71
Why so many drug addicts, homeless, and stupid ... (Mar '11) Aug 20 YeahYou 275
Review: Age Vital Pharmacy (Feb '14) Aug 15 Leslie 2
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Sheriff's Deputies blasting sirens Aug 13 global gaza 2
News Sarasota woman telling Charles Manson's story (Dec '11) Aug 13 boko palmach 2
News Survey finds some tourists would put off visiti... Aug 7 Wonder why 1

Siesta Key Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Siesta Key Mortgages