Sarasota man shares love for American...

Sarasota man shares love for American flag

There are 3 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from May 26, 2008, titled Sarasota man shares love for American flag. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Every evening as the sun sets on Siesta Key, dozens gather to witness, or even help, in what's become a neighborhood tradition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Sandra C

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1 May 27, 2008
I salute you sir. Thank you for your service and thank you for teaching US citizens the proper respect for our beautiful flag. Long may it wave over the land of the free!
Tove

Sherrard, IL

#2 May 27, 2008
Thank you for this beautiful daily ritual. Also thank you to Jay, the drummer, and the faithful daily "regulars". Looking forward to be back next winter.
Sailor in Iraq

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2008
I think this is a very important tradition that should not be forgotten. Captain Styles is continuing a wonderful honor to our nation. I think the American spirit remains alive. I am honored to serve and follow in the footsteps of courageous and amazing Americans! God Bless the USA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siesta Key Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Tue indict RYAN GREEN 78
Corrupt Sarasota Judges Trick land innocent wom... (Apr '14) Tue indict frank lowy 27
News '50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) Tue OSAMA BEN GURION 12
Why so many drug addicts, homeless, and stupid ... (Mar '11) Sun Butterfly 286
north Bridge troll Dec 2 kroll 1
Trump repay Nov 26 Patrick Aei 3
Sarasota 1980's-1990's (Oct '09) Nov 20 Debbie Horrigan 55

Siesta Key Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Siesta Key Mortgages