the juror

Sierra Vista, AZ

#1 Jul 26, 2012
I am tired off all the geriatrics doing 10 under around here when I'm trying to drive to work.

Svpd needs to focus less on ticketing people for doing 5-10 over and start citing these elderly folks with no where to be for impeding and disrupting the flow of traffic before one of these idiots kill someone or a young family.

You've lived your life now move on and let us live ours. At least take the bus.
freedom

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
buses are for communists.
the juror

Sierra Vista, AZ

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Driving is a freedom we share. We take drunks off the road its time to take action on these folks who are in denial about there abilities.
Slow N Steady

Moss Point, MS

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Well, I live in Bisbee and I'm used to 15mph speed limits... On a rare occational I ramp it up to a blurring 45 when I travel out of Bisbee.

I'm in my 30's and not in a rush to be anywhere.

There's passing lanes for you speed demons - use it. Better yet - get your pilots license and fly to work. Less congestion on the roads.

IDGAF if someone gets on my bumper while I'm driving - know why? They're behind me and my vehicles can handle being hit from any direction (Bisbee trucks n cars are used to it).

So please keep speeding and generating income for the people that protect us.
the juror

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Slow N Steady wrote:
Well, I live in Bisbee and I'm used to 15mph speed limits... On a rare occational I ramp it up to a blurring 45 when I travel out of Bisbee.
I'm in my 30's and not in a rush to be anywhere.
There's passing lanes for you speed demons - use it. Better yet - get your pilots license and fly to work. Less congestion on the roads.
IDGAF if someone gets on my bumper while I'm driving - know why? They're behind me and my vehicles can handle being hit from any direction (Bisbee trucks n cars are used to it).
So please keep speeding and generating income for the people that protect us.
Thank you for assuming I'm speeding. I never do more than 5 over and try to stay. Around the speed limit. The speed limit is what it is and it is illegal to do under it as pursuant to the laws making impeding traffic illegal. I do not condone speeding but there are far more people doing 20-15 mph under the speed limit. This is especially dangerous in your area on the hwys. Everytime you drive through that tunnel u can expect to get behind sonoran plated vehicle doiing 40 in a
55. Unacceptable.

In sierra vista you can guarantee some geriatric will bee impeding traffic in town making passing them incredibly dangerous.

I have heard they mail welfare and unemployment checks so imsure you aren't in a hurry to geet anywhere. But get the heck put of my way so I can pay my taxes to your entitlement program.
Speed Checker

Tucson, AZ

#6 Jul 27, 2012
the juror wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for assuming I'm speeding. I never do more than 5 over and try to stay. Around the speed limit. The speed limit is what it is and it is illegal to do under it as pursuant to the laws making impeding traffic illegal. I do not condone speeding but there are far more people doing 20-15 mph under the speed limit. This is especially dangerous in your area on the hwys. Everytime you drive through that tunnel u can expect to get behind sonoran plated vehicle doiing 40 in a
55. Unacceptable.
In sierra vista you can guarantee some geriatric will bee impeding traffic in town making passing them incredibly dangerous.
I have heard they mail welfare and unemployment checks so imsure you aren't in a hurry to geet anywhere. But get the heck put of my way so I can pay my taxes to your entitlement program.
"Thank you for assuming I'm speeding. I never do more than 5 over" Enough said, idiot.
the juror

Sierra Vista, AZ

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Speed Checker wrote:
<quoted text>"Thank you for assuming I'm speeding. I never do more than 5 over" Enough said, idiot.
Thanks for the idiot remark. Now let me educate you 5 over is not speeding because you are given by law 5 mph over and 5 mph under for equipment malfunction so infact that is not speeding. Speed limits are set 5mph under what tthe law considers safe for that reason.
Larry Beach

Sierra Vista, AZ

#8 Jun 4, 2013
the juror wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the idiot remark. Now let me educate you 5 over is not speeding because you are given by law 5 mph over and 5 mph under for equipment malfunction so infact that is not speeding. Speed limits are set 5mph under what tthe law considers safe for that reason.
Then why is it called a Speed "Limit" ?

“Geekhood Is Greatness”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 4, 2013
Seems that The Juror is at least ten under on the IQ scale.

“Keep Arkansas Clean”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 5, 2013
"ten under" is allowed for equipment malfunction.
Wow

Sierra Vista, AZ

#13 Jun 5, 2013
the juror wrote:
Driving is a freedom we share. We take drunks off the road its time to take action on these folks who are in denial about there abilities.
So if driving is a freedom we share, why are you against elderly driving? Its their freedom too moron! How about leave earlier for work so you dont have to worry about late because you got stuck behind a slow driver.
Wow

Sierra Vista, AZ

#14 Jun 5, 2013
GulchGeek wrote:
Seems that The Juror is at least ten under on the IQ scale.
Youre being too kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sierra Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I told you so! 2 min THUGS 7
Virgil Light's Sixteen Scandles 3 hr Erny 23
Virgil Light's Website 5 hr Peter G 50
oh goodie. more time and money spent on bags. 7 hr Suzanne Whiteford 14
Spiritual Bisbee 10 hr Get some 3
Legalized marijuana 14 hr Gay 8
Fireworks this year......? 14 hr Mon Soon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sierra Vista Mortgages