McSally For Giffords Old Seat This Co...

McSally For Giffords Old Seat This Coming November!

Posted in the Sierra Vista Forum

For Your Info -

Sierra Vista, AZ

#1 Jun 15, 2012
To put it briefly -- both Ron Barber(D) and Jess Kelly(R) were hardly qualified for that seat. Kelly had no background and a poor contender, Barber however, worked in Giffords office in Tucson before Giffords was shot and garnered the sympathy vote in Pinal County.

During the Primaries to select the candidate to fill the remaining days of Giffords office, Candidate Kelly(R) ran against Martha McSally(R). McSally entered the race late and lost to Kelly because of name recognition, or the lack thereof.

A good number of Republicans stayed home and didn't vote for Kelly and hoped he would lose. This would open the door for McSally to run against Barber in November's election.

Here's the clincher.....Compare Barber's Bio with McSally's.

McSally recently retired from the USAF as full 'bird' Col. She was the first female to fly fighters in the Air Force, and the first female to lead a Squadron in combat. She is a graduate of the Air Force Academy and obtained her 'Masters' from Harvard's - Kennedy school of Government.

She has impressive credentials to beat a non-starter such as Barber, et al, in the coming november election, and the electorate will sure know who she is by then.....stay tuned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_McSally
For Your Info -

Sierra Vista, AZ

#2 Jun 15, 2012
It's time to bring back Integrity, honesty and honor to both the congress and the Oval Office....

http://mcsallyforcongress.com/
For Your Info -

Sierra Vista, AZ

#3 Jun 15, 2012
A Freudian slip - I meant to say Pima county, not Pinal....
TurdsRbtr thn republicans

Tucson, AZ

#4 Jun 15, 2012
For Your Info - wrote:
To put it briefly -- both Ron Barber(D) and Jess Kelly(R) were hardly qualified for that seat. Kelly had no background and a poor contender, Barber however, worked in Giffords office in Tucson before Giffords was shot and garnered the sympathy vote in Pinal County.
During the Primaries to select the candidate to fill the remaining days of Giffords office, Candidate Kelly(R) ran against Martha McSally(R). McSally entered the race late and lost to Kelly because of name recognition, or the lack thereof.
A good number of Republicans stayed home and didn't vote for Kelly and hoped he would lose. This would open the door for McSally to run against Barber in November's election.
Here's the clincher.....Compare Barber's Bio with McSally's.
McSally recently retired from the USAF as full 'bird' Col. She was the first female to fly fighters in the Air Force, and the first female to lead a Squadron in combat. She is a graduate of the Air Force Academy and obtained her 'Masters' from Harvard's - Kennedy school of Government.
She has impressive credentials to beat a non-starter such as Barber, et al, in the coming november election, and the electorate will sure know who she is by then.....stay tuned.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_McSally
Oh she flew a plane in the Air force (so did my mom)! LETS MAKE HER PRESIDENT!! Whatever, republicans suck a$$. Barber FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#5 Jun 15, 2012
TurdsRbtr thn republicans wrote:
<quoted text>Oh she flew a plane in the Air force (so did my mom)! LETS MAKE HER PRESIDENT!! Whatever, republicans suck a$$. Barber FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!
Your skills of political analysis are truly dazzling.
Giffords sympathy

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Barber is an old man, that has no place in congress, he won because I can't duck fast enough Giffords got shot in the head, she had no place stumping for him. Liberal Democrats are the equivalent of communist.

Wake up Arizona, Wake up America our country is being torn apart brick by brick by Marxist democrats.

Obama just opened the flood gates to let illegal immigrates flood the land, use our tax payers dollars to fund their education, medical expenses etc....

Good by freedom, Good by by Democracy, Good by common sense.

As long as a Marxist is in office and the stupid follow him our country is lost.

Remember it was democrats against freedom for the slaves, and where the leaders of The KKK.
TurdsRbtr thn republicans

Tucson, AZ

#7 Jun 15, 2012
My Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
Your skills of political analysis are truly dazzling.
Better than those of republicans! We are still cleaning up Bush's mess. And if you dispute that, then you are saying more about yourself than anyone else ever could.
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#8 Jun 15, 2012
TurdsRbtr thn republicans wrote:
<quoted text>Better than those of republicans! We are still cleaning up Bush's mess. And if you dispute that, then you are saying more about yourself than anyone else ever could.
You're so adorable when your trying to be serious.
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Obviously, it's over the head of some O'bots. It's not McSally's flying skills that come into the arena of political acumen, but her LEADERSHIP skills that have propelled her to the top of her former profession - coupled with a solid foundation of understanding in government and political science she obtained at Harvard.

Which i might add, is an ingredient sorely missing in this administration. We have an "Amateur" buffoon at the helm of this ship of state that can be best characterized as a Child playing at adult 'games,' when he should be scooted off into another room to play with his crayolas.

His learning experiences have centered around Marxist influences both at home and through the teachings of Saul Alinsky and his early mentor, Frank Marshall Davis. Not to mention a host of friends of dubious character that he surrounds himself with, such as Tony Rezco, Van Jones, The Jarrett's, Bill Ayers, the ersatz-Rev Wright, just to name a few.

Remember the old adage: "A person is known by the company he keeps"; "As the twig is bent, so grows the tree"; "Birds of feather....well, I think get the picture.

The following is a stark contrast betwixt Mitt Romney and Obama.....

http://askmarion.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/the...

'Nuff said!
Sky pilot

Tucson, AZ

#10 Jun 16, 2012
So air force pilots are better than the rest of us?

When I vote I look at who will represent me with their vote in congress. If a homeless person represents what I want done in congress, I'll vote for a homeless person over a pilot.

This woman's pilot stuff might mean something to you, but it don't mean nothing to me.

With all her friends in the military, you can rest assurred she will be voting for a bigger military.

Barber represents me, not some woman sky pilot.
Sky pilot

Tucson, AZ

#11 Jun 16, 2012
BTW, wasn't Bush also a sky pilot that also went to an Ivy league school. Just look at what that moron Bush did to America.

Being a pilot doesn't mean anything to me.

At least Bush had the good sense to evade going to Viet Nam and dropping bombs on those poor people.
Cuckoos Galore

Sierra Vista, AZ

#12 Jun 16, 2012
Sky pilot wrote:
So air force pilots are better than the rest of us?
When I vote I look at who will represent me with their vote in congress. If a homeless person represents what I want done in congress, I'll vote for a homeless person over a pilot.
This woman's pilot stuff might mean something to you, but it don't mean nothing to me.
With all her friends in the military, you can rest assurred she will be voting for a bigger military.
Barber represents me, not some woman sky pilot.
You missed snafu's point entirely. It's not being a pilot, but the LEADERSHIP skills she garnered over the years while advancing in her career - I suggest you read the OP and snafu's comments again...Vote first for QUALIFICATIONS and dedication to the CONSTITUTION!

Mr. Barber, or for that matter, the Empty Suit in the WH hasn't a modicum of leadership skills (among other things) in relation to McSally. Their Bio's pale in comparison as representatives of this country ......wise-up!
fact check

Caldwell, ID

#13 Jun 16, 2012
Bush exemplified Republican leadership. He drove us right into the ditch.
Giffords sympathy

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 16, 2012
Actually that Oreo half breed marxist constitution hating joke of a President has.
Sky pilot? Sky pilot what the hell where did you learn to speak watching to much Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome, as for Bisbee hippy drug users enough said on that little crap infested city. I hope the mining company shuts the whole town down, or blows it up!

Oh and Giffords is not a hero just to damn slow, and Barber is a Obama yes man.
Southern Arizona you screwed yourself over bt electing that fraud.
Cuckoos Galore

Sierra Vista, AZ

#15 Jun 16, 2012
fact check wrote:
Bush exemplified Republican leadership. He drove us right into the ditch.
Selective reasoning at work, no? Boosh racked up 4.9 Trillion in 8 years - In comparison to Pee-Wee Herman Hussein's 5.1 Trillion in three and half years...
fact check

Caldwell, ID

#16 Jun 16, 2012
You got to pay the tow truck driver for pulling you out of the ditch.
Giffords sympathy

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jun 16, 2012
Wow! The bisbee intelligence is out in force today! Druggie moron. Go overdose!
No Difference

Tucson, AZ

#18 Jun 16, 2012
Sigh...you guys are all going back and forth
for nothing just like playing with the slot
machine. It matter not who pulls the handle.
It is all rigged! No Difference!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sierra Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Virgil Hides 1 hr The Dark Knight 6
Light Exposed Bisbee Pedophile Ring 1 hr The Dark Knight 23
I told you so! 1 hr The Dark Knight 11
oh goodie. more time and money spent on bags. 1 hr The Dark Knight 15
Spiritual Bisbee 1 hr The Dark Knight 4
The Evil Light's Manipulative Code Talk 2 hr The Dark Knight 3
Legalized marijuana 2 hr The Dark Knight 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sierra Vista Mortgages