You won't see this in the U.S. Media....

You won't see this in the U.S. Media....

Posted in the Sierra Vista Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alea Lacta Est

Chandler, AZ

#1 May 5, 2012
Remember, when this president said he would have an OPEN ADMINISTRATION, and that the proposed HCB would be aired on C-Span as the proposals progressed? It never happened! Which I might add, was forced down the throats of the majority who objected to it -- all from a democrat WH and a congress that controlled both houses. Now, we have in the first time in our history, a branch of govirnment threatening a co-equal branch of govenment with reprisals. See for your self.....Thanks for the Foreign Press!

Quoted text.....

"In his latest display of his full USA federal government dictatorship over both the American people and the former co-branches of government, Dictator Obama is warning the Supreme Court to either rule in his favor or face severe consequences.

Fox News’ Martha McCallum advised Thursday that the Obama Administration has been quietly sending missives to the Supreme Court threatening that if it doesn’t rule in his favor on ObamaCare, Medicare will face disruption and “chaos.” Therefore, if SCOTUS rules in favor of the US Constitution, Obama & Co will begin its campaign to either destroy Medicare or make those on it suffer greatly. The Obama syndicate is said to be threatening to hold off Medicare payments to doctors and hospitals if SCOTUS does not comply with Obama’s demands and submit to him.

As an additional example of Obama’s illegal and (I believe) highly treasonous behaviors, on 1 May and 2 May Obama issued two additional unconstitutional and illegal Executive Orders. The first E.O., issued 1 May 2012, makes the USA subject to “international regulations” as opposed to looking to and following the US Constitution. Also, with this new E.O., the US FDA will now be able to be bypassed by International committees—thus, replacing the FDA with any international group which may be chosen. In essence, Obama is quickly eliminating US Sovereignty and selling the USA to the international “community.”

Continued here.....

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Cow Patti

Tucson, AZ

#2 May 5, 2012
You won't see it in the US press because it is pure BS. The problem is some people are unable to think for themselves and swallow this pure BS. Hope you are gagging on it..........
John T

Chandler, AZ

#4 May 5, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
You won't see it in the US press because it is pure BS. The problem is some people are unable to think for themselves and swallow this pure BS. Hope you are gagging on it..........
If you have proof to the contrary, instead of bloviating and letting your ideology and opinion come into play -- we await with bated breath on your discovery to prove otherwise....
Cow Patti

Tucson, AZ

#5 May 5, 2012
John T wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have proof to the contrary, instead of bloviating and letting your ideology and opinion come into play -- we await with bated breath on your discovery to prove otherwise....
Oh please, how do you disprove absolute nonsense? No one with the ability to think for themselves would believe any of this tripe.
This SV teaparty crowd and their Jessie Kelly is laughable. Kelly is perhaps the weakest house candidate in the US.
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#6 May 5, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, how do you disprove absolute nonsense? No one with the ability to think for themselves would believe any of this tripe.
I'm reminded of Nancy Pelosi asking, dismissively, "Are you serious? Are you serious?" when she was asked if the Constitution authorized Congress to order Americans to buy health insurance.

We saw during Supreme Court arguments on ObamaCare that, yes, he WAS serious.
Cow Patti

Tucson, AZ

#7 May 6, 2012
My Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reminded of Nancy Pelosi asking, dismissively, "Are you serious? Are you serious?" when she was asked if the Constitution authorized Congress to order Americans to buy health insurance.
We saw during Supreme Court arguments on ObamaCare that, yes, he WAS serious.
You seem unaware that questions from the court do not constitute a ruling. Perhaps just unaware in general. I am reminded of the Chinese proverb about a frog in the well.
Alea Lacta Est -

Chandler, AZ

#8 May 6, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
You won't see it in the US press because it is pure BS. The problem is some people are unable to think for themselves and swallow this pure BS. Hope you are gagging on it..........
Spare us your sophomoric O'bot prattle. The problem is, drones don't think for themselves -- they don't research - they parrot line for line what the WH and the Soros funded entity's feed the complicit press and their adoring malleable followers.

I checked the authors credentials - what's yours, hmmm? As stated, if your as enlightened as you would like us to believe <wink>, it would be an insignificant task to prove the author and others wrong about the contents of the article in question. I suggest you become familiar with the executive orders (EO's) that the 'empty suit' has written since he took office, among other things. We await......
fact check

Moss Point, MS

#10 May 6, 2012
So what do you think of Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News? Do his phone hacking activities bother you at all?
Cow Patti

Tucson, AZ

#11 May 6, 2012
Alea Lacta Est - wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare us your sophomoric O'bot prattle. The problem is, drones don't think for themselves -- they don't research - they parrot line for line what the WH and the Soros funded entity's feed the complicit press and their adoring malleable followers.
I checked the authors credentials - what's yours, hmmm? As stated, if your as enlightened as you would like us to believe <wink>, it would be an insignificant task to prove the author and others wrong about the contents of the article in question. I suggest you become familiar with the executive orders (EO's) that the 'empty suit' has written since he took office, among other things. We await......
You are silly
fact check

Moss Point, MS

#12 May 6, 2012
Come on right-wingers, defend Rupert Murdoch.
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#13 May 6, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unaware that questions from the court do not constitute a ruling. Perhaps just unaware in general. I am reminded of the Chinese proverb about a frog in the well.
You seem to have not listened to the 3 days of transcripts of Supreme Court arguments. Serious questions were debated. That's the point.

Heck, you seem oblivious to the fact that the case even made it to the Sureme Court, means the question was serious.
Cow Patti

Tucson, AZ

#14 May 6, 2012
My Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have not listened to the 3 days of transcripts of Supreme Court arguments. Serious questions were debated. That's the point.
Heck, you seem oblivious to the fact that the case even made it to the Sureme Court, means the question was serious.
I do understand that the court has not issued it's ruling. The point for the rest of us is we are all awaiting a ruling from the court.
If they have tipped you off already, good for you.
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#15 May 6, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
I do understand that the court has not issued it's ruling. The point for the rest of us is we are all awaiting a ruling from the court.
If they have tipped you off already, good for you.
Serious questions were debated. The Supreme Court took them seriously. That's the point.
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#16 May 6, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
You won't see it in the US press because it is pure BS. The problem is some people are unable to think for themselves and swallow this pure BS. Hope you are gagging on it..........
"I did NOT have sex with that woman...."

Oh, wait, yes, he DID.

"I am NOT a crook..."

Oh, wait, yes, he WAS.

Different presidents, same process.
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#17 May 6, 2012
Now, what I'm looking for - and NOT finding - is the actual Martha McCallum quote on video. All I'm finding so far are numerous blogs, all saying, "Fox News' Martha McCallum advised..."
fact check

Moss Point, MS

#18 May 6, 2012
Murdoch was declared unfit to run a major corporation by British Parliament and Fox News is unfit to call itself a source of the news.
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#19 May 6, 2012
fact check wrote:
Murdoch was declared unfit to run a major corporation by British Parliament and Fox News is unfit to call itself a source of the news.
How do you feel about MSNBC?
Cow Patti

Tucson, AZ

#20 May 6, 2012
Here is something else you won't ever see in the US press. "Romney elected President"
My Oh My

Glendale, AZ

#21 May 6, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
Here is something else you won't ever see in the US press. "Romney elected President"
We'll see. That's what elections are for.
No Difference

Bisbee, AZ

#22 May 6, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
Here is something else you won't ever see in the US press. "Romney elected President"
Do you really believe it makes any difference?
It seems both parties like us to think so to keep us
busy with all the nonsense debates while they control
all of us from somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sierra Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race for mayor 14 hr Seriously 1
What does the Bisbee dispensary, topix, and Kay... Apr 18 Enter Username 13
whatever happened to the sin of cortez, loved it (Feb '10) Apr 17 Cindyrumpf 14
Why do the courts still entertain Virgil’s empt... Apr 15 Mr F 2
Costco coming to to SV Apr 7 Yer Nues 4
Good ole boys club Apr 2 Community garden ... 6
Rich White Men Need More Rights Apr 2 Pablo paco 4

Sierra Vista Jobs

Personal Finance

Sierra Vista Mortgages