Most of us knew that Obama's 8.3% une...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
More Fact Checking

Glendale, AZ

#23 Feb 22, 2012
Unholy wrote:
<quoted text> How about posting a tracking poll for the Repub controlled Congress?
But only the House of Representatives is controlled by Republicans.
More Fact Checking

Glendale, AZ

#24 Feb 22, 2012
fact check wrote:
The Tea Party's over.
And Occupiy Wall Street has vacated.
no it has not

Tucson, AZ

#25 Feb 22, 2012
More Fact Checking wrote:
<quoted text>
And Occupiy Wall Street has vacated.
In fact there have been large numbers of US veterans marching with OWS this week. Read some news and inform yourself.
More Fact Checking

Glendale, AZ

#26 Feb 22, 2012
no it has not wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact there have been large numbers of US veterans marching with OWS this week. Read some news and inform yourself.
Ahhh... so OWS is no more over than, say, the Tea Party.
Bar B

Ashburn, VA

#27 Feb 23, 2012
fact check wrote:
I know you right wingers want to see the economy fail, but isn't that kind of un-American?
Why would the right-wingers want to see the economy fail? Are you saying that people want to see their wealth evaporate? That could only come out of the mind of someone whose idea of "earning" a living is making a phone call to check the balance on their SNAP card. Despite the smoke that Obama and friends are blowing up your butts, welfare is NOT a career path.

Those of you who are on the dole better pray (or whatever it is that atheists do) that the economy doesn't fail. Despite what the stoned little voices in your head might tell you, money doesn't grow on trees. So, if the wealthy and the middle class lose their money, who gonna pay the taxes that currently foot the bill for the true "leisure class"?

Let me break this down into simple terms that you can understand. No money, no methie...
Bar B

Green Valley, AZ

#28 Feb 29, 2012
Bar B wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the right-wingers want to see the economy fail? Are you saying that people want to see their wealth evaporate? That could only come out of the mind of someone whose idea of "earning" a living is making a phone call to check the balance on their SNAP card. Despite the smoke that Obama and friends are blowing up your butts, welfare is NOT a career path.
Those of you who are on the dole better pray (or whatever it is that atheists do) that the economy doesn't fail. Despite what the stoned little voices in your head might tell you, money doesn't grow on trees. So, if the wealthy and the middle class lose their money, who gonna pay the taxes that currently foot the bill for the true "leisure class"?
Let me break this down into simple terms that you can understand. No money, no methie...
"Judged" yet not disputed.

Emoticons...intellectual welfare for the non-thinking class...

“Geekhood Is Greatness”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#29 Feb 29, 2012
Bar B wrote:
<quoted text>
"Judged" yet not disputed.
Emoticons...intellectual welfare for the non-thinking class...
You made the following generalizations:
The Obama administration considers welfare a career path.
People on the dole are godless atheists.
People on the dole are stoned
People on the dole are the true 'leisure class.'
People on the dole are meth freaks.

What is there to dispute in such statements?
nurse boy

Bisbee, AZ

#30 Feb 29, 2012
GulchGeek smells wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the following generalizations:
The Obama administration considers welfare a career path.
People on the dole are godless atheists.
People on the dole are stoned
People on the dole are the true 'leisure class.'
People on the dole are meth freaks.
What is there to dispute in such statements?
Only you would make such a stupid smelly remark.

“Geekhood Is Greatness”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 29, 2012
nurse boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you would make such a stupid smelly remark.
Must be lonely with only cockroaches for friends. But something tells me that not even they really like you...
nurse boy

Bisbee, AZ

#32 Feb 29, 2012
GulchGeek smells wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be lonely with only cockroaches for friends. But something tells me that not even they really like you...
i'm the original bisbee gangster. that enough info for you?

“Geekhood Is Greatness”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#33 Feb 29, 2012
nurse boy wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm the original bisbee gangster. that enough info for you?
THAT tells a lot. But don't you think you're a bit old for expressing yourself like a seventh-grader?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sierra Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
something fun Aug 12 Kay 3
If there's no bags in Bisbee Aug 1 Kay 4
looking for a good neurologist for my mom Jul '17 kim evert 1
moving to sierra vista (Jun '16) Jun '17 RIC 19
Huachuca Hiking Club (Oct '09) May '17 sscheumann 5
10 Most Dangerous Cities In the U.S. are run by... (Jun '12) Feb '17 LJJ 205
Older women (Jan '17) Jan '17 Gor1 1

Sierra Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sierra Vista Mortgages