First Prev
of 17
Next Last
OBlife

Bisbee, AZ

#327 Oct 3, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
As you post a misspelling. It's P-A-S-T.
Jeff, did you attend special education classes?

I hate to tell you this but I'm correct.

Even if it were the incorrect usage of a word (it wasn't)... That would not be a misspelling.
Still

Phoenix, AZ

#328 Jun 13, 2013
I see Bisbee's still a hole. It's nice to know that most of you won't leave town for fear of having your name checked for warrants.
WhiteBoysAZ

United States

#331 Sep 29, 2014
Ide love to see you lames say any of this to the Berserkers faces...
Big & bad on the keyboard.
Honest And Watching

Mountain View, CA

#332 Oct 19, 2014
outsider wrote:
I dont hear anything but complaining about stuff ya'll dont know about...i also dont hear you calling the mexicans racist for sporting "brown pride"tattooed on them...there is a thin line between pride and hate....i been down in the gulch with my friends from sv black friends and have gotten along just fine even got tattooed there and there was no issues....ppl will be the way they want and you accept it or you dont....some ppl are proud of where they came from..next time grow sum balls when you hear somethin you dont like and stop being a whiney ***** stand up be proud of yourself if your comfortable with who you are what other ppl think is non-existant.....never judge a book by its cover...that person you think you hate may be the one pulling you out of a car wreck and then what you still gonna talk smack about ppl you never even met!!!
While I understand the Berserkers have been around for generations, centered in Naco (I could be wrong about that) and I have reasons to fear their ideologies, I have interacted with more than one of them without incident. I steer clear but don't run in fear either. I grew up riding before walking, so I know the difference between weekend wannabes, club riders, and gangs. This is a club that does illegal stuff too. My fear is based on the one marking each and every member has on his leather - Nazi insignia for Hitler's inner army. Not just a swastika. Hitler's inner army. That speaks. Loudly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sierra Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being called a child molester 4 hr Troll Reker 2
looking for retired lady from phone company Mon lfriends 1
josh goldie Mon loving woman 1
Does Bisbee need a Food Bank, Clothing Bank, or? May 22 Troll Reker 14
How is living in Bisbee, AZ (May '14) May 17 Troll Reker 31
Review: Vertek Wireless (Dec '11) Apr '15 Reggie 2
Kenny Robertson Apr '15 Not that anyone c... 2
More from around the web

Sierra Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE