Racist Gang in Bisbee?!
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Still

Phoenix, AZ

#328 Jun 13, 2013
I see Bisbee's still a hole. It's nice to know that most of you won't leave town for fear of having your name checked for warrants.
WhiteBoysAZ

United States

#331 Sep 29, 2014
Ide love to see you lames say any of this to the Berserkers faces...
Big & bad on the keyboard.
Honest And Watching

Mountain View, CA

#332 Oct 19, 2014
outsider wrote:
I dont hear anything but complaining about stuff ya'll dont know about...i also dont hear you calling the mexicans racist for sporting "brown pride"tattooed on them...there is a thin line between pride and hate....i been down in the gulch with my friends from sv black friends and have gotten along just fine even got tattooed there and there was no issues....ppl will be the way they want and you accept it or you dont....some ppl are proud of where they came from..next time grow sum balls when you hear somethin you dont like and stop being a whiney ***** stand up be proud of yourself if your comfortable with who you are what other ppl think is non-existant.....never judge a book by its cover...that person you think you hate may be the one pulling you out of a car wreck and then what you still gonna talk smack about ppl you never even met!!!
While I understand the Berserkers have been around for generations, centered in Naco (I could be wrong about that) and I have reasons to fear their ideologies, I have interacted with more than one of them without incident. I steer clear but don't run in fear either. I grew up riding before walking, so I know the difference between weekend wannabes, club riders, and gangs. This is a club that does illegal stuff too. My fear is based on the one marking each and every member has on his leather - Nazi insignia for Hitler's inner army. Not just a swastika. Hitler's inner army. That speaks. Loudly.
stevewhocares

Tucson, AZ

#333 Jul 6, 2015
Pan wrote:
Ok wow alot of negitive attention. First off I am a member of this organization of men. you should look into oldeworldchurch.org . I am a ex con who has battled many fronts. One being drug addiction, hep c, and life. I do not support drug dealing one ounce!I do not support bigotry or racism, and heritage draws a fine line. I am raising mexican american children , have black friends white friends brown friends, do not believe in hate or that thought. I beileve in growth of our comunity and children , all of them, I believe in feeding folk, we are the same group of men who gave money to the boy and girls club, brought produce in at our exspence, to run a feed the folk campain.that ran un till we could no longer afford diesel to put in the truck,that we bought . we delivered food to folk who could not make it to a food bank. Ive coached football baseball and will continue to try and help. I wear a jacket with a patch. I am proud of because Im not a drug addict or a pusher, I raise kids, play with kids, will stop on the side of the road and help you, no mater your race or color, I will feed you if your hungry, not with drug money, with what I got at home, which aint much but Ive earned every bit honestly.
I hold a mens meeting every week to see where we fit in as men of this comunity see how each other are doing and how we can make a differeance, contact me and you are welcome to come sit in and see the truth.
feel free to contact me Im not mad that people see us as the same ol thing, but we are not.
I am know through out this town by many on all sides, not cause Im a bad guy..........
Thank you Pan.
I also know many of the locals, Pan is true in what he says. The Beserkers may be problematic in other parts of the world, not here. The only "group" that seems to be filled with hate here is the group of people who ( quite vocally) created mass hysteria and a lynch mob mentality towards a local store owner because of his pagan beliefs. They spread nasty rumors, allegedly beat him up and effectivly ran him out of town and messed up his young daughters head over it. We should be getting down on these people. Last time I checked the local "bike gang" has not done anything close to resembling this type of disgusting hateful behavior. If you want to see what the Lynch mob did check out this link. http://www.cochisecountyrecord.com/2015/05/20... . It will lead you to a link to see the actual copy of the filing. Read it and weep.
Looky Loo

Atlanta, GA

#334 Jul 6, 2015
stevewhocares wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Pan.
I also know many of the locals, Pan is true in what he says. The Beserkers may be problematic in other parts of the world, not here. The only "group" that seems to be filled with hate here is the group of people who ( quite vocally) created mass hysteria and a lynch mob mentality towards a local store owner because of his pagan beliefs. They spread nasty rumors, allegedly beat him up and effectivly ran him out of town and messed up his young daughters head over it. We should be getting down on these people. Last time I checked the local "bike gang" has not done anything close to resembling this type of disgusting hateful behavior. If you want to see what the Lynch mob did check out this link. http://www.cochisecountyrecord.com/2015/05/20... . It will lead you to a link to see the actual copy of the filing. Read it and weep.
The link is dead :(
stevewhocares

Tucson, AZ

#335 Jul 6, 2015
Looky Loo wrote:
<quoted text>The link is dead :(
works here. try googling Cochise County Record. it is a local Cochise County, Az. On line news source. The link is attached to on of the first stories.
Looky Loo

Tucson, AZ

#336 Jul 6, 2015
Sorry, I meant the link in the article is dead. I can't see the full complaint.
Thoress

Phoenix, AZ

#337 Jul 6, 2015
Still wrote:
I see Bisbee's still a hole. It's nice to know that most of you won't leave town for fear of having your name checked for warrants.
Lol so true :)
electron dave

Chandler, AZ

#338 Jul 7, 2015
Thoress wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so true :)
Thoress has many holes
Thr0073

Tucson, AZ

#340 Apr 6, 2016
ZOMG wrote:
Apparently 'There goes the neighborhood' is the new hello.
Hippies - time to leave. Yuppies - you too. You alternitive lifestyle peeps better clear out real fast. The scum of the earth is here.
Who am I refering too?
Berzerkers Brotherhood
I saw 2 of them... Then 4... Then 6 today. Like roaches these white suprimisist are sneaking in under the radar.
Guess its time to start looking for a new paradise people. Any suggestions on where is like this place without the scum?
Maybe Elfrieda? Patagonia?
Oh, don't feel bad if you accidentally run one over on the road - like a roach, two more will appear.
I've ran into the Berzerjers a few times in the Gultch area. Usually in St Elmo's. They have members working in a local tattoo shop there. Never heard them make any racist statements. In fact during all the years I've been going to Bisbee I've never seen any signs of racism.
stylishtownidiot

Tucson, AZ

#341 Apr 8, 2016
Thr0073 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've ran into the Berzerjers a few times in the Gultch area. Usually in St Elmo's. They have members working in a local tattoo shop there. Never heard them make any racist statements. In fact during all the years I've been going to Bisbee I've never seen any signs of racism.
Its well hidden. Not the people you would think either.
Kay

Tucson, AZ

#342 Apr 8, 2016
stylishtownidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Its well hidden. Not the people you would think either.
Sounds like you are just making stuff up.
stylishtownidiot

Tucson, AZ

#343 Apr 8, 2016
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are just making stuff up.
yup
Trisha Baird

Tucson, AZ

#344 Friday Nov 25
Well being married to a Berserker, I find this forum offensive. These men have families, they work their asses to have what they have. They are just like anyone else in this world. if your sick they are calling you everyday to see if there is anything they can do for you. sending you love and support through the rough times. Washing cars to raise funding for children stricken with cancer.... Shall i continue for you spiteful people. Growing up small town country girl, I thought to myself what am I getting into. But these people are as real as real gets. You all spouting racism, HA better take a look in the mirror. They enjoy a good time who doesn't. Drugs, you won't find it with them. In fact anyone who does is ran off. From someone who knows them and would trust having them at my back over your hypocritical racism spouting mouths any day of the week. Yep there goes the neighborhood, one that will be protected and respected. God nothing makes me more sick to see just how racist, bitter, angry people are just because they don't fit your class of what life should be. From a Berserker, kiss my ass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sierra Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solidarity with Standing Rock 13 hr Not Me 1
Bisbee breakfastses 21 hr Tobacco Barney 10
for anyone thinking that Bisbee is a magical hi... 23 hr OldBis 40
Why Fri BellPecker 7
Old bisbee Now (Mar '13) Fri Casey 8
USAG To Charge Cochise County in Civil Rights Case Dec 1 Transparency_2016 6
Gene Connors Nov 29 Small 30

Sierra Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance