Film to be released about BHO - the ...

Film to be released about BHO - the most unknown president in our history

Posted in the Sierra Vista Forum

Stay Tuned -

Chandler, AZ

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Kings College (NYC) president, Dinesh D'Sousa, speaks at CPAC 12 about Dreams from My Father, and promotes a movie by producers of Braveheart, Jurassic Park, Shindler's List, etc. which is coming to theaters this summer.
----------
An extremely important movie is coming this summer - Dinesh D'Souza - Obama & 2016
Dinesh D'Souza is author of many New York Times best sellers. The movie is from Gerald R. Molen, producer of Academy Award Winning Schindler's List. It explains in plain language who Barack Obama really is, what he stands for, and the dangers of his being re-elected for another four years. Click below on this movie preview which came out Feb. 28, 2012. Share it with others.
It has already been seen by over 10,000 people, and within a short time will have been seen by millions!

Cow Patti

Huachuca City, AZ

#2 Mar 18, 2012
Stay Tuned - wrote:
Kings College (NYC) president, Dinesh D'Sousa, speaks at CPAC 12 about Dreams from My Father, and promotes a movie by producers of Braveheart, Jurassic Park, Shindler's List, etc. which is coming to theaters this summer.
----------
An extremely important movie is coming this summer - Dinesh D'Souza - Obama & 2016
Dinesh D'Souza is author of many New York Times best sellers. The movie is from Gerald R. Molen, producer of Academy Award Winning Schindler's List. It explains in plain language who Barack Obama really is, what he stands for, and the dangers of his being re-elected for another four years. Click below on this movie preview which came out Feb. 28, 2012. Share it with others.
It has already been seen by over 10,000 people, and within a short time will have been seen by millions!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z6QOscKvUjUXX
Pure drivel with a touch of racism, a big touch.
fact check

Bisbee, AZ

#3 Mar 18, 2012
Fair and balanced, like Fox News.
PissMyPantsFunny

Glendale, AZ

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
... Because, as everyone knows, all criticism of The Lord And Saviour Barack Obama is motivated by racism.
Insipid Sophestry -

Chandler, AZ

#5 Mar 18, 2012
<LOL> Critics already?- they haven't a clue what's in the film, but have crawled out of the lavender pit to show their contempt before the fact.- typical liberal logic, forced fed by ignorance and a glycol induced comma....

Don't worry about it ~ the film is not aimed at the O'bot community, which only comprises of 20% of the electorate, but those moderates and independents who put him in office in the first place..... <>
Insipid Sophestry -

Chandler, AZ

#6 Mar 18, 2012
Cow Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
My Rottweiler,“Rush Limp-Paw” goes into attack mode when he hears the word Racist or Liberal.(he can't distinguish the difference)

He jumps them and takes them to the ground, then he nuzzles their throats with bared teeth. He’s just a big fuzz ball and a tease.

When the poor trumatized puke collects his wits, he’s off in a 'race-ist'(with 'Rush' close behind) towards home to change his shorts or knickers no doubt...... <wink>
Sophistry

Bisbee, AZ

#7 Mar 18, 2012
Insipid Sophestry - wrote:
<quoted text>
My Rottweiler,“Rush Limp-Paw” goes into attack mode when he hears the word Racist or Liberal.(he can't distinguish the difference)
He jumps them and takes them to the ground, then he nuzzles their throats with bared teeth. He’s just a big fuzz ball and a tease.
When the poor trumatized puke collects his wits, he’s off in a 'race-ist'(with 'Rush' close behind) towards home to change his shorts or knickers no doubt...... <wink>
If you're gonna try and appear intelligent, learn how to spell.
Insipid Sophestry -

Chandler, AZ

#8 Mar 18, 2012
Sophistry wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're gonna try and appear intelligent, learn how to spell.
Don't let a typo be used as a source of distraction -- IOW, keep your eye on the donut, not the hole....<wink>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sierra Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beast brewing 45 min My user name is M... 20
Why doesn't he just leave town? 11 hr Rob 98
its time to accept the truth about Bisbee (Dec '14) Sat Dark angel of the... 30
no-ster races..... Sat Yep nope 2
News New leads in case of missing Sierra Vista man (Apr '07) Jun 30 Azgirl1 6
FBI says It Was a Setup Jun 30 stevewhocares 50
so just for the record..... Jun 30 stevewhocares 23
More from around the web

Sierra Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE