john knasel is no innocent

Posted in the Sidney Forum

A aggravated person

Marengo, OH

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Every one is coming down hard on the mother they seem to forget i was there when he was tellin ppl she was having his baby and braggin about finally getting a boy. He even went so far as to tell ppl when she got pregnant it felt like a rubberband flipped him. HE was just as involved and should be facing as much time or more as her. HE never ask for remorse She went to a preacher and ask to be prayed for because of her sins in front of a whole church. What has he ever done other then be fake. He is such a smooth talker he even had her parents believing she was pregnant even though they knew she was sick. and couldnt concieve he is that good. he is guilty
trash trucker

Celina, OH

#2 Jul 7, 2009
i don't think anyone is really guilty here. John might like to flap his yap a lot and talk out of his poop shoot but so do politicians. Bottom line is that they chose to do this as opposed to getting an abortion so should'nt that be somewhat commendable. especially since nearly 20% of pregnancies end up being aborted. I see it as 3 people outsmarting a system, that would have turned its back on this child, in order to give this child a chance at a decent life.
just sayin

Marengo, OH

#3 Oct 9, 2009
trash trucker wrote:
i don't think anyone is really guilty here. John might like to flap his yap a lot and talk out of his poop shoot but so do politicians. Bottom line is that they chose to do this as opposed to getting an abortion so should'nt that be somewhat commendable. especially since nearly 20% of pregnancies end up being aborted. I see it as 3 people outsmarting a system, that would have turned its back on this child, in order to give this child a chance at a decent life.
I believe that john knasel not only destroyed this boys life but now his daughter is injured because of his wrecklessness he doesnt care about anyone or anything other then his self i also believe he needs to be the one payin because it was proven he wanted a son and lied until time for child support he is a worthless man. Who knows how to manipulate the system to his advantage

Since: Oct 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Oct 15, 2010
john knasel daughter Shawna knasel she is a piece shit.this person goes to gas stations to ask people to donate money cause her relatives are injured then she takes the money and buys pain pills.......and not to mention she will also perform oral sex for these....i will admit she is ugly but she can suck one.........ps she doesnt spit... john is still ok........
throttle-jockey

Lafayette, OH

#5 Oct 17, 2010
mydiks2big4mybody wrote:
john knasel daughter Shawna knasel she is a piece shit.this person goes to gas stations to ask people to donate money cause her relatives are injured then she takes the money and buys pain pills.......and not to mention she will also perform oral sex for these....i will admit she is ugly but she can suck one.........ps she doesnt spit... john is still ok........
why mydik is every post you bring up something perverted or sexually related. further more..... I'm gonna make.... my rest..... of.... my.... postings.... like this genius.... which as you can..... see.. is... A.... MIT..... grad.
GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL YOU DUMBASS.
YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA. STUPID JACKASS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Mrs. R? Oct 28 walker 3
looking for David Teague Oct 25 oldschoolpirate 2
Review: Thin & Healthy's Total Solution Weight ... (Mar '12) Oct 25 niki 3
Honda - Anna Oct 24 bootyluver 1
John Parton (Mar '12) Oct 22 whataloser 3
Old Piqua Library Oct 20 Lamer 3
Johnny Zimmerman Oct 19 Gretchen 1

Freeze Warning for Shelby County was issued at November 01 at 4:09AM EDT

Sidney Dating
Find my Match