Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Will never go back...gave it 3 shots! Me and my son split a Slab of Ribs Potato Skins and 2 Pops the 1st time and our bill was $32...the second time I got the Chicken Sandwich and it was horrible...the ONLY reason we went a 3rd time was because my son picked the place cause he wanted the Skins. For what it cost for 2 appetizers and pops there...I could have had a decent tasting meal elsewhere!
How it goes

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Eating out can get expensive at times. Smoking Joes doesn't seem to meet your tastes or budget, so go somewhere that is more suiting to your lifestyle. They will go on without you, I am sure. If there are a lot of others that feel the same way as you, then they won't make it. The customers have the power.

I thought they were a bit pricey, but I liked the pulled pork sandwich we got.
leba

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

what happened to the week end breakfasts, are they coming back. our family loved it.
old sidney resident

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

My kids and I have ate at Smokin Jo's 5 or 6 times since it has been open when we were in town visiting family and they absolutely love it! The carry-out travels well too, I have an hour driver home and always take something for my husband and believe it or not it's still warm when we get home! Will definately go back!!
its me again

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

I have only been one time i took my three kids all age 10 and under they ate off the kids menu i had one of the platters the food was very good the service was good the price was a little high $41.00 not including tip. But i will go back again.
I dont know

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Where else can you get a huge pulled pork sandwich, a small cup of slaw, and fries for $5.99?
hornys

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Hornys in washington courthouse $5.99 pulled pork or beef briscut 2 sides
martha

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

We have ate lunch there and supper numerous times and have never had bad food. We will go back.
SuziQ

Lakeview, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

4 of us ate there not too long after their grand opening and we haven't been back. The prices were good, but the quality of food was terrible. I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't good tasting food!!
SuziQ

Lakeview, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

(Should be) I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't care for bad tasting food!!

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

We eat here on a weekly basis. Obviously we like it because we go so often. Give it a chance.
I dont know

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

hornys wrote:
Hornys in washington courthouse $5.99 pulled pork or beef briscut 2 sides
Good to know if I ever want to drive an hour and twenty minutes from my home for dinner or I could just drive into Sidney.
bbq

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

If you haven't eaten there since it opened how would you know how it is now? Maybe things have changed since then......
SuziQ wrote:
4 of us ate there not too long after their grand opening and we haven't been back. The prices were good, but the quality of food was terrible. I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't good tasting food!!
free

Girard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Has anyone eaten at the new "Bridge" downtown that replaced Toone ? I'm asking ?
Benji

Girard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Is there a menu of the Sidney Ohio location online? The reviews seem to be one way or the other. I would have to have to drive there and look at the menu just to walk right back out.
free

Girard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

They have a webpage with a menu and I think pricing.
Benji wrote:
Is there a menu of the Sidney Ohio location online? The reviews seem to be one way or the other. I would have to have to drive there and look at the menu just to walk right back out.
anon

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Unknown wrote:
It cost WAY too much. it's nothing special...
it's just decent food at it's best. my wife loves it, i tried a couple things there.
if i were you, i would go to CAZADORES
that place is awesome
Haha, cazadores? And you're talking about how expensive it is? Ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sidney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min Slumlord Weather ... 30,244
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
sandra green. thief. Aug 17 Sara 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Old Piqua Library Jul 28 citizen 1
The Pines (Nov '11) Jul 26 larry 24
The skirts are taking ove (Oct '10) Jul 25 have to agree 5

Search the Sidney Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Sidney Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••