NKP losing HTM contract

NKP losing HTM contract

Posted in the Sidney Forum

Have you been

Hamilton, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2009
was told NKP lost their contract with HTM and they are puling their lines out of NKP and taking them back to HTM.How many people will loose their jobs there?
checkmate

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jan 24, 2010
i worked there for 5 yrs. best paying easiest job i ever had.
cujoboy

Piqua, OH

#3 Jan 25, 2010
Have you been wrote:
was told NKP lost their contract with HTM and they are puling their lines out of NKP and taking them back to HTM.How many people will loose their jobs there?
Okay, enlighten us outsiders, what is HTM?
in the know

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2010
It is Honda Transmission MFG. Out of russells point ohio. And the original poster is correct they did pull their lines out and took them back to HTM. Alot of people took the early buy out from NKP.
checkmate

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2010
cujoboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, enlighten us outsiders, what is HTM?
well cujoboy at nkp the dept. was called hts stands for honda transmission support
wish I knew

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 27, 2010
in the know wrote:
It is Honda Transmission MFG. Out of russells point ohio. And the original poster is correct they did pull their lines out and took them back to HTM. Alot of people took the early buy out from NKP.
I worked there from start up when the transmissions were still being built in North Carolina in part of the Lawnmower Manufacturing Plant. I trained in Burlington NC but quit NKP/HTS a couple years ago. I'm not surprised to hear they lost the line, the management at HTS was a joke.
checkmate

Cleveland, OH

#7 Feb 23, 2010
wish I knew wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked there from start up when the transmissions were still being built in North Carolina in part of the Lawnmower Manufacturing Plant. I trained in Burlington NC but quit NKP/HTS a couple years ago. I'm not surprised to hear they lost the line, the management at HTS was a joke.
It might've been a joke to alot of ppl that was always said around the shop, but it was the easiest best paying job i had.
throttle-jockey

Cleveland, OH

#9 Oct 17, 2010
I was working at nkp and i was there when them lines got put in good job plus got paid to drive to htm untill the lines were finished at nkp management was a joke!!
the-real-throttl e-jockey

Lima, OH

#10 Oct 18, 2010
throttle-jockey wrote:
I was working at nkp and i was there when them lines got put in good job plus got paid to drive to htm untill the lines were finished at nkp management was a joke!!
quit stealing my name jackass.
throttle-jockey

Cleveland, OH

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Hey would you please stop using my name ya and thanks!!
link

Bedford, OH

#12 Dec 29, 2011
ive been working for nkp for 2 months now. they didnt lose the contract, but the lines are being moved. we're doing jobs that the honda employees used to do, for considerably less pay obviously. Pulling parts from trucks and delivering them to the lines, making sure they're stocked with parts. when the cc building is finished, pretty much all of nkp will be at the honda plant in anna. we're pretty much honda's mexicans. we got brought in to do honda jobs for cheaper than they would pay their employees, and the honda employees dont like us much cause of the whole "u took our jobs" shit like something off of south park, haha.
free

Cleveland, OH

#13 Dec 29, 2011
true, NKP jobs were shifted to Anna. Back when inventory parts stored in the building, NKP dodged those inventory tax by storing them in trailers on site until ready to install.
NKP has been sneaky.
ha ha

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2013
My husband is full time @ htm. Kth is just a suplier which means poop @ the bottom of the bucket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Nikki Lyn Forrest still missing? (Jul '11) May 23 ghost 25
Heather drives a white jeep May 22 That guy 1
Cotterman trail continued (Jul '16) May 22 sally69 5
Kimple gets slap on the hand for rape and other... (Jun '12) May 12 Truthteller 6
hott black women (Sep '13) Apr '17 aynon 2
News Piquad jailed in stabbing incidents (May '11) Apr '17 till da world blow 9
Piqua City Ordinances and Laws. (May '12) Apr '17 P ave 7

Sidney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sidney Mortgages