Marijuana. Legalize it.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
YOU GOT It

Hamilton, OH

#41 Dec 4, 2011
how is it different wrote:
A person smoking a little pot at the end of the day is no different than a person having a few beers or some wine at the end of the day. It is actually beneficial for your health as red wine is. Just like with alcohol, moderation is the key.
Yet again, another moot point! And last I checked, red wine and beer were not an ILLEGAL substance. Pot is not beneficial to your health. All the medical marijuana crap is just a bunch of BS. Moderation might be the key with alcohol, but education is key for marijuana. If it ever becomes legal, then you dopers might have a good point, but for now it is not! Why RISK your life for a little weed.
haha

Franklin, OH

#42 Dec 10, 2011
YOU GOT IT wrote:
Druggies suck! Love to hear em whine when they get caught. Karma, got to love it. LMAO!!
your mom can really suck... tell her ill be over to get blowed again last time was great but this time ill make sure to cummm on her face maybe give her a strawberry short cake!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehe
blah blah

Hamilton, OH

#43 Dec 12, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
your mom can really suck... tell her ill be over to get blowed again last time was great but this time ill make sure to cummm on her face maybe give her a strawberry short cake!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehe
another cockroach crawls out from under their rock. surprise surprise. another one of shelby counties finest. maybe you should just keep your junk in your pants not visit anymore peoples moms and then maybe you will not reproduce another generation of losers.
reap what u sow

Hamilton, OH

#44 Dec 16, 2011
lovelyloner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what he thinks but I just can't stand when people judge others for what they are doing. Not to mention the fact that someone could try to make themselves sound so much more superior than mankind itself. I just want to stand up for what I beleive in however you are right that I should not waste my time listening to judgemental nonsense.
Didn't realize Sidney had a head shop downtown. Wow, what a classy store that must be. That should make it easy for your kids to x-mas shop for you though. Timmy says, "hey, lets get mom a bong." Sally says, "no way, this pipe is way cooler." LOL!!!
BECCA

Fort Loramie, OH

#45 Dec 22, 2011
lovelyloner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all people who smoke pot are low lifes. I am a very good mother! I work 60 hours a week at my wonderful job! My children never go without, they are clean and well taken care of, not to mention very loved. I pay my own bills and don't collect any welfare! Guess what I freakin smoke pot! OMG how amazing there are actually people that can enjoy this plant and remain responsible. You are the kind of people I can't stand. You just think you know it all and guess what you don't! OW yeah I have morals as well!
"GOOD" mother????
vaporizers

Cleveland, OH

#46 Dec 22, 2011
Vaporizers are the best. They remove all the bad things associated with pot when it is combusted and is odor free.

I agree with you, I think lovelyloner is probably a crappy mother
snickering

Hamilton, OH

#47 Dec 29, 2011
reap what u sow wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't realize Sidney had a head shop downtown. Wow, what a classy store that must be. That should make it easy for your kids to x-mas shop for you though. Timmy says, "hey, lets get mom a bong." Sally says, "no way, this pipe is way cooler." LOL!!!
that is some funny *#@*

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48 Apr 6, 2012
how is it different wrote:
A person smoking a little pot at the end of the day is no different than a person having a few beers or some wine at the end of the day. It is actually beneficial for your health as red wine is. Just like with alcohol, moderation is the key.
There are still people left with common sense!
stoned

Bedford, OH

#49 Apr 26, 2012
People are just to stupid to realize...If you legalize pot..It will take money out of the Gangs like hells angels,outlaws,sur13,ts mexican mafia..and the border war will stop..Because ..we will not need Mexican Dirt weed anymore..Our goverment loves to spend money on stupid shit..Keep jails over full.Keep wasting a cops time with pot users..So they are not looking at the Rapest preist or the theives..It is ok to go to a bar or sit at home a get slammed on alcohol..not ok to drink and drive..but they do...You can not OD on pot...it has never killed anyone...It is time to wake up and see the uses pot has..Medically it can be used for a number of things.....IT IS SAFER THAN ALCOHOL
snickering

Hamilton, OH

#50 Apr 27, 2012
stoned wrote:
People are just to stupid to realize...If you legalize pot..It will take money out of the Gangs like hells angels,outlaws,sur13,ts mexican mafia..and the border war will stop..Because ..we will not need Mexican Dirt weed anymore..Our goverment loves to spend money on stupid shit..Keep jails over full.Keep wasting a cops time with pot users..So they are not looking at the Rapest preist or the theives..It is ok to go to a bar or sit at home a get slammed on alcohol..not ok to drink and drive..but they do...You can not OD on pot...it has never killed anyone...It is time to wake up and see the uses pot has..Medically it can be used for a number of things.....IT IS SAFER THAN ALCOHOL
Obviously, by the typos, the pot has killed a few of your brain cells. Funny stuff.

I am quite certain that the gangs you mention are transporting more than just your harmless pot. Really, who is the stupid one here?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#51 May 1, 2012
I would say you seeing how most of the product mexican cartels are running is pot. Its a very sizable bulk of their $$. So why would you not want to:

1. take that $$ away from gangs and criminals
2. Save the $$ on pot to focus on the harder to find drugs coming across the boder (herion, crack, cocaine)
3. open up an entire new industry to the USA on a federal level which means more jobs, taxes incoming, and economy growth.
4. quit paying to lock people up for possession of pot

i could go on for a while but with the level of intelligence i have read thus far in this thread; i think i'll keep it simple for ya'll.

And the whole "its a illegal substance" doesnt hold much weight. Just because a substance is illegal does not mean that you cant have a contruction discussion on a topic. Esspecially one where the illgality of it is not helping curb use or illegally profit from said substance.

Alcohol was illegal at one point as well. You can now see how that arguement held no weight in ending prohibition?

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#52 May 2, 2012
Marijuana is now known to cure some cancers and stop growth in many more. New studies are being done every day now all around the world. You can't find reliable information on a government site so you have to go to a pro marijuana site to get the truth, they are the only ones that care about the truth as do I.

Below is a link to a site that has hundreds of study results with names of the Phd scientists and researchers with documented proof of the benefit of marijuana. It lists probably a hundred illnesses that has made remarkable progress with the help of THC. Marijuana has been used for over 10,000 years (documented) as an herbal medicine and for its fibers. The Bible is filled with references to marijuana. I have spent over an hour looking at this one site and all the progress that has been made. No wonder it has been kept from us, it would bankrupt all the pharmaceutical companies.

If you don't have time to look at it all, let me know what illness you would like info about and I will directly link you with it.

http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/index_se_cmu.ht...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spradlin's Auto Repair (Apr '16) Sat Nerve 6
Trying to locate a family member of Missing Nik... (Dec '14) Mar 23 kcjxjxududdf 4
skip murray-slumlord (Jan '13) Mar 21 Yesindeed 5
News High bonds set for Miami County burglary suspects (Nov '11) Mar 21 Bonds pharrt 2
News Piqua girls open with Skyhawks (Mar '11) Mar 21 Sky pharrt 2
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar 21 State pharrt 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar 21 You pharrt 16

Sidney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sidney Mortgages