news reporter

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

heard on WPKO radio and read it in the web www.peakofohio.com that Buster Morgan has been charged in the death of Jeff Gates.
Bunny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

About time.
Dixie Normous

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

Yeah, what the he** took them so long?? Everyone knew it was him that did it, and he was drunker than a skunk driving when he hit them. What a piece of crap, hope he rots.
Hazel

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

The pedestrians were drunker than skunks too and walked right into the path of an oncoming vehicle.
Bunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Hazel wrote:
The pedestrians were drunker than skunks too and walked right into the path of an oncoming vehicle.
Get your facts before you slam folks that are still suffering. Your boy is in the wrong, otherwise why did he leave. To big of a boy to be scared of a corpse don't you think?
Bunny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

One more thing, did you also forget that Mr. Morgan was also under the influence of drugs and alcohol, get a copy of the report, you will see this in statements. Again, get your facts before you slam those that are suffering. I do not believe that Mr. Morgan has suffered at all.
Bunny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

Also, did you know that the investigation concluded that the two that were hit were on the side of the road, was your boy going for some points that night? Seems that your ASSumption that they walked right out in front of them, doesn't fit anymore now does it?
Bunny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

Hazel wrote:
Hey I know who this is, a skorned little girl.... Go away A. H. You've done enough with your imagination already haven't you?
none-ya

Anna, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Judged:

I hope that justice will be served... but it won't bring Jeff back. Mr. Morgan has left a very large void in many of lives.And I hope that it will serve everyones memory every time they get behind to wheel .
checkmate

Howard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judged:

I wish people would quit talking about my gay lovers!

Get over it and move on people!
checkmate

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

hey quit using my name LOSER!!!!!!!!
checkmate

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

checkmate wrote:
hey quit using my name LOSER!!!!!!!!
It takes 1 to know 1
friend

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

my best friends dad was killed, and she almost lost her brother. she is still young and has to deal with not having her father here to see her grow up and witness her accomplishments. buster morgan is lucky, lucky hes still alive and has a chance to live he took that away the night he decided to be so careless. this is more than just blaming people for whos fault it is. my friend is suffering trying to get her life back together. and from what we have all heard buster doesnt seem to have a great record. the thought of him disgusts me. may he go to hell, for he has left a family in so much pain. Jeff was a good person and he is missed very much. R.I.P!!
nell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

This family is nothing but a bunch of losers and tell nothing but lies.If any of the hicks can read they need to take a look at the police report there were no DRUGS or ALCOHOL found in his body While your Gates and son were STANDING out in the middle of the road at 1:30 in the morning fighting outside the Captains Point bar because the bar had thrown them out for fighting Not on fishing trip like his sister lied to news .These GATES are so stupid they didn't even go after the bar after serving them alchohol for hours on end
Nick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Everybody knowes the GATES were nothing but lossers and bossers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sidney Discussions

Search the Sidney Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Old Guy 29,192
The skirts are taking ove (Oct '10) 2 hr have to agree 5
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Thu not 2,214
rob bryant has any one seen him! (Jul '09) Thu Deeana Bryant 21
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
herford family Wed sissy 1
Heroin in Piqua Jul 11 Dopeedude 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sidney Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sidney People Search