Malisa De La Sancha: Mother's grief after boyfriend charged with murder in daughter's falling death

Apr 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

A 21-year-old man has been charged with murder after throwing his girlfriend's four-year-old daughter down the stairs in a violent rampage, according to police.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
CHUCK-A-LUCK

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Not defending anyone,but from what i have read in the news paper,they have no proof that this dude did this.As i said,not defending anyone,but if they have no proof, let justice be done!Seems everyone has this dude convicted before he goes to trial.Oh! And if he's guilty,hang him!Maybe they didn't print all the evidence in the paper,but either way it is very tragic,guilty or not, My heart goes out to the family at any rate.
Martha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Newspapers are given a news release and thats it.
The media lies

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

There is no proof so far that he did this! First off the news has it wrong in saying he was her boyfriend. They were roommates but SHE wanted more. She came home right after her daughter fell and said she knew he didn't do it but then she changed her story. The police didn't arrest him until the next morning and he was in the house where the accident happened...HE DIDN'T EVEN RUN BECAUSE HE ISN'T GUILTY OF MURDER!!!! The news has already judged, convicted and Hung this poor guy and he is such a mess right now but they don't tell anyone that he is distraught over all this!!! Plus the news won't tell you all about her wonderful motheting skills. I am sick of all this and feel that if he is proven innocent he has no chance ay a life anymore because the news media and the internet has slandered his name everywhere. How is he going to explain to his son who by the way is two and he has never laid a hand on him, that his daddy was wrongfully charged for this accident? Does anyone really care? Nope all of you and the news media go to bed every night without giving any of this a second thought well his family is crying every night and they al know he is not capable of such a horrible thing!!!!! I have known him for there years and I love him like my own and I am the grandmother of his son so yes I am mad shit all this and how the media just takes something and runs with it without finding out the whole truth!
CHUCK-A-LUCK wrote:
Not defending anyone,but from what i have read in the news paper,they have no proof that this dude did this.As i said,not defending anyone,but if they have no proof, let justice be done!Seems everyone has this dude convicted before he goes to trial.Oh! And if he's guilty,hang him!Maybe they didn't print all the evidence in the paper,but either way it is very tragic,guilty or not, My heart goes out to the family at any rate.
amws love

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

I hung out with Travis quite a few times over the past few years, and i would never guess in a million years that this sweet person would ever do such things. I was not there when this happend to that baby girl so i do not know what actually happend. What i do know is that he had suppossedly assaulted the little girls mother days before this accident. And being a mother myself there is no way in hell if a man has put his hands on me will i ever leave my child alone with them. So what i have to say to this so called "mother" is. If he really hit or physically harmed u. What in the hell did u think he was capable of doing to that little girl. No matter if travis is proven innocent or guily . You should ultimately be held responsible for the death of that little girl and spend ur life in prison for being so reckless in the care and supervision of your child by leaving her with an abusive man. That poor girl payed with her life for ur ignorance whether Travis is found guilty or not!!!!!!!!!!
xilovedavidx8 piqua ohio

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

ok ... so i will say a few things in the matter of the death of this precious little girl, first off no matter how "sweet" the guy was ... he was obviously sick in the head enough to take his troubles out one an "innocent human being" ... yes! the mother might have been reckless in a sense but im here from experience to say that anyone who tells you i love you and beats you at the same time has "full control" of you and your thinking , im sure the mother never thought in a million years that he would ever be capable of putting the life of her daughter in danger despite of his actions with her... im a mother myself and yes i agree you should keep awareness, but i dont believe that a "abused victim" should have to pay for that sick and volient behavior BUT HIM, god have mercy on his soul ... because hes gonna need god, if he EVEN LISTENS!!!!
JUSTICE FOR MALISA

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I would like to say FOR ONE THE MOTHER WAS AT WORK... DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MOTHER TO EVEN TALK ABOUT HER MOTHERING SKILLS???? THANK YOU I THINK YOU DONT ..SO YOU SHOULD NOT POST ANYTHING IF YOU DONT KNOW THE HOLE TRUTH.... ALL I GOT TO SAY ON THE FAMLIY THAT LOST THE LITTLE GIRL HE IS GOING TO GET His TIME... I BELEAVE THAT GOD WILL TAKE THIS IN HIS HANDS... everyone will know what kind of person he really IS.... i hope he spends the rest of his life in hell for taking a little girl life!!! the news dont lie... one day soon everyone will know the truth.. even the poor mother that was at work.. my heart goes out to her mother and her brother & sister.... THE JUDGE AND JURY WILL SEE THE TRUTH.....
The media lies wrote:
There is no proof so far that he did this! First off the news has it wrong in saying he was her boyfriend. They were roommates but SHE wanted more. She came home right after her daughter fell and said she knew he didn't do it but then she changed her story. The police didn't arrest him until the next morning and he was in the house where the accident happened...HE DIDN'T EVEN RUN BECAUSE HE ISN'T GUILTY OF MURDER!!!! The news has already judged, convicted and Hung this poor guy and he is such a mess right now but they don't tell anyone that he is distraught over all this!!! Plus the news won't tell you all about her wonderful motheting skills. I am sick of all this and feel that if he is proven innocent he has no chance ay a life anymore because the news media and the internet has slandered his name everywhere. How is he going to explain to his son who by the way is two and he has never laid a hand on him, that his daddy was wrongfully charged for this accident? Does anyone really care? Nope all of you and the news media go to bed every night without giving any of this a second thought well his family is crying every night and they al know he is not capable of such a horrible thing!!!!! I have known him for there years and I love him like my own and I am the grandmother of his son so yes I am mad shit all this and how the media just takes something and runs with it without finding out the whole truth! <quoted text>
deeds

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

This guy had nothing against Malissa , it was the mother he was trying to hurt and in a horrible kind of way he took away her pride and joy. I hope God has mercy on this wicked world.
thatguy

Germantown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

I too was accused of a horrile crime and my name and face plastered all over an Ohio newspaper. Everyone had already convicted me even three months before my trial. The jury heard three days of testimony and over 15 witnesses. I was found not-guilty in the end of my three day trial and even members of the jury were crying because of everything they stripped from me and my family in their quest to charge an innocent person. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!! My life will never be the same and and I was told in Federal Court that there is nothing I can do for the slander, pain, suffering, attorney fees, etc...
in gods hands

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

the man is still in jail over this ... so i guess the cops have what they need to keep him in there... i hope and pray that when he is found GUILTY over all this you all that want to post dumn thing about how he is not guilty.. you all can post sorry laters Dose anyone care that one day the mother might get on the internet and or her other family members would read this ??? there is way more to the story then everyone knows... The only one that really knews is god ... you all should keep your ingorant opinion to your self ... and if you are so in to the story then keep up on it and watch what else comes out of it .... the end of the great story that everyone one is so in to and wants to talk about is near.... then that poor family can try to move on.... i hope and pray that the family dont ever get on here and reads this....... this is from a dear friend of the family..... in love

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sidney Discussions

Search the Sidney Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Exactly XXX 28,640
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 hr gertrud 227
rob bryant has any one seen him! (Jul '09) Jul 11 buck 20
Heroin in Piqua Jul 11 Dopeedude 4
Courtland (Cory) Egerton Jul 10 Bounty Hunter 1
Husseys Review Jul 5 John Titor 2
Holloway coat sale (Oct '10) Jul 3 Dilligaf 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sidney Jobs

•••