Ladies watch your men around Donetta ...

Ladies watch your men around Donetta Blankenship!

Posted in the Sidney Forum

man with a plan

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 16, 2012
suzie wrote:
Ladies watch your men around a Donetta Blankenship.
She misses around on her husband Orville Blankenship often meeting men.
Her husband must dont care while his working she sneaks out with other men and calls married mens house when their wives is at work.
If I was her I would not to attempt my husband again or else he has came out in the open after I found out about it.
she is busted woman stay away from womens men stay with your own husband.you are a two timing hussy.
so your not the only one I have heard she has done this way she likes meeting men out often you would be surprise what some of us see good luck Suzie but I hope you catch her that would be interested.she travels often she sure is sneaky sounds like her husband is not so BRIGHT
Tracy

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2012
this is a big ho everyone knows she is good at covering up things and hiding things from June Bug
she meets guys she knows all the time she stays on the phone with them when June Bug is not around and when he is asleep she will never change ask a few guys in her past they will tell you.
she puts her kids up to lie for her but the apples dont fall to far from the tree.
donetta

Inez, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2012
well, well, again. why are the same person getting on so many different topics trying to start something. topix is knowing about all of this abuse. i am so glad that there is karma. johnny, you need to reveal yourself of who you really are. and just because someone doesn't want you you don't really need to try and start a bunch of lies on other people. i have always been faithful to orville and as long as we are together, we have and will stay faithful to each other. i am not worried about anything you all say because we all, even you, knows that it is nothing but lies. people knows how i am so you will have to get over it when things don't continue to go your way.
johnny

Wheelwright, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Hey Donetta I would do you if you were the last woman on Dick Williamson Branch Rd I have more sence then that go a head cover up your s*** wont do no good.
johnny

Wheelwright, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2012
I Dont want my D*** to Rot off
HAHA

Inez, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
All This is a bunch of lies,and people who love drama,Find something else to do with your life besides trying to make everyone look bad when all your doing is making your self look stupied.
Suzie

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Nothing like trying to cover up the fact you like sleeping around does it. No lies here when it has been shown to me.
johnny

Wheelwright, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
HAHA wrote:
All This is a bunch of lies,and people who love drama,Find something else to do with your life besides trying to make everyone look bad when all your doing is making your self look stupied.
Can it be trying to hide things and make your self look good. No one is making anyone look bad your doing a good job trying to cover it all up though.
johnny

Wheelwright, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Suzie wrote:
Nothing like trying to cover up the fact you like sleeping around does it. No lies here when it has been shown to me.
Good luck lady this woman has got everyone fooled big time.
1 LONG DONG

Georgetown, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Does anyone have her phone number or address? She sounds like she may be fun! WAITING
Haha Ha

Inez, KY

#21 Nov 15, 2012
Dang Donetta how did you pull that off.Let me know and I will try it lol.
Amy B

Inez, KY

#26 Nov 20, 2012
She is one of my best friends and I go lots of places with her and she never does anothing like you are letting on she does,If you know her so well then you would not tell lies on her like this,I guess you don't have nothing better to do with your life than sit and try to make peoples life a living hell,Well she has a wonderfull life and a loving husband,kids who love her yall must not have that in your life Iam so sorry,Don't be jealous If you would live your life for you and your family I promise it will much better.Oh and one more thing if you know she is doing these thing how come to don't take pictures or videos and take them to her husband. Don't write it on a computer Grow up and leave people alone Life is to be enjoyed not put people down I wonder if you alls mothers raised you the write way or if she would like for you being on here talking the way you are about people.If you have something to say to Donetta and her family go to them not put there or your business out on topix for everyone to see.Have a nice day
johnny

Cornettsville, KY

#27 Nov 22, 2012
Well you would lie for her that is nothing new.yes pictures can be provided Amy
got a question for you little girl if she is such a good person besides you being her off spring the fruit dont fall from the tree like mother like daughter.
How can she owe everyone in Williamson and not pay them what she owes and leave a place in a mess after she moves out of it?
Now Amy can you answer that here on topic
where everyone can see that answer since she does not got nothing to hide and how can her husband sleep at night for doing some people wrong when he works on their vehicles.
Christina

Warfield, KY

#28 Nov 24, 2012
Okay, it's time for y'all to stop. You need to stop talking about my dad! Y'all are pathetic! You know nothing about what you're saying. If Donetta is doing this, how come there's only two people that has saw her. Y'all are lying and you know it. And as for my dad, he's the best mechanic around here. Ask anyone!!! He has never cheated nobody, but everyone cheats him. My dad is one of the greatest people alive, there's Jo need to talk shit about him in a computer. Come to his face, I'm sure he'd be glad to hear how you're talking about him, his wife and my sister Amy! You all need to leave my family alone. Go bother someone else.
Christina

Warfield, KY

#32 Nov 27, 2012
Lol, you're still here? GO SOMEWHERE!!! Everybody is OVER this!
To Ang

Inez, KY

#33 Nov 30, 2012
johnny wrote:
Well you would lie for her that is nothing new.yes pictures can be provided Amy
got a question for you little girl if she is such a good person besides you being her off spring the fruit dont fall from the tree like mother like daughter.
How can she owe everyone in Williamson and not pay them what she owes and leave a place in a mess after she moves out of it?
Now Amy can you answer that here on topic
where everyone can see that answer since she does not got nothing to hide and how can her husband sleep at night for doing some people wrong when he works on their vehicles.
Well This is amy but iam not her daughter just a good friend to her and If she left it in a mess then take it up with her don't post it on topix to make your self look good because all it does is make you look stupied,I beat your grown and don't have a life IM SORRY YOU DON"T BUT LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE ALONE ITS NOT THERE FOUGHT.I pray that god sends you some help soon,you have a nice life.
topic

Winchester, KY

#34 Dec 2, 2012
This is a Warning this Topic has been traced any one posting on this thread will be Prosecuted Topics is now been notified and all ISP is being traced
if this continue we will be contacting the owners of the ISP!
For Further Action

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tomahawk,Ky 55 min just wondering 2
Who owns the mansion on the hill at the mall? (Jul '09) 14 hr Maybe him 72
Poll i need to locate hollie blankenship (Aug '09) 17 hr Justiceforallnky 8
jobs tax pay to live and work Mon bob 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
Are there any good tanning places here? Apr '15 Ambie_babii 2
Whos the SUPER FAT woman that lives down Big Cr... (May '12) Mar '15 randy 6
More from around the web

Sidney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]