First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LadyLillian

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 25, 2008
The puppies were adorable. However while I was in the store a womam had her little girl in there making all kinds of apualling noises. The little girl was also allowed to handle the puppies, which in my opninon were too small for a child to handle. I also thought as opposed to solid walls the puppies should be able to look out. Acrylic walls could be a better choice. The puppies are consistantly looking up. Their poor little necks must hurt. I asked the worker there about the breeders, he only said "they come from breeders" that was the end of that conversation. I was also looking a puppy. I really considered buying a dog,I think of it as an expensive rescue. I was informed while there, the price of the dog I was looking at had just increased. Amazing, all of a sudden if I do not buy the dog now, the price was going to increase. If that was not enough, the woman there came over and started telling someone on the pbone about the dog I was looking at. She positioned herself right next to me and started telling the person on the phone about the dog I thought I wanted, unprofessional to say the least. Well that was enough games for me. I will select from an animal shelter. I feel so sorry for those puppy mill dogs.
Mrs Wentworth

East Brunswick, NJ

#2 Nov 9, 2008
Funny, I had a much different experience. I am a senior on a fixed income. When I mentioned that to the guy, he gave me the phone number of a rescue group that they work. They used to have it posted on their wall. i think it was nice of him to do that rather than trying to get a sale.
Dave G

East Brunswick, NJ

#3 Nov 9, 2008
You should have asked for a kennel report. I asked that sae question and the gut went on the computer and showed me the kennels inspection report. I too agree that puppy stores take advantage of people who make compulsive decisions. But this was a very clean store and the two employees were nice. I guess the options to bins are cages and if you have ever bin in the mall, that is downright wrong.
Sharon

Merchantville, NJ

#4 Nov 20, 2008
Would have loved to get a puppy, if I had the funds. Have been in a few stores and this had the nicest layout I've seen.
deb

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2008
my cockapoo puppy i purchased from here is the best dog we've ever had. i actually called and asked if they had any more puppies coming in from that breeder. Very healthy and turned out to be small about 15 lbs.
cathy

Bordentown, NJ

#7 Nov 25, 2008
I thought this store was nice and clean. The puppies seemed happy and well cared for. I thought the prices were reasonable compared to other stores. I liked that they had mixed breeds, too. Not everyone needs a pedigree. The staff seemed very friendly and happy to answer questions.
Cindy

Arcola, PA

#8 Nov 26, 2008
My experience with Puppy Palace was not a good one. My puppy has been sick from the time we got him. I love him and he is adorable, but Puppy Palace only covered the 1st vet bill for the severe kennel cough and there have been 3 others amounting to over $200.00. The owner was very rude on the phone and very unsympathic. DO NOT BUY FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy

Arcola, PA

#10 Dec 3, 2008
DJE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kennel cough is normal from most places. I'm surprised they covered the first bill at all. Most kennels do not. Unless you buy some type of health coverage care plan, you're SOL! You're very unreasonable!
In the state of NJ the puppy place is required to cover the health of a dog for 14 days. What happens when the pet stays ill?????
It was not a kennel, it was a puppy store and
I still have a very sick puppy 6 weeks later.
So what right does the consumer have?????
I should not be SOL as you have said.
You must be related the owner.
Sam

Millville, NJ

#12 Dec 5, 2008
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
In the state of NJ the puppy place is required to cover the health of a dog for 14 days. What happens when the pet stays ill?????
It was not a kennel, it was a puppy store and
I still have a very sick puppy 6 weeks later.
So what right does the consumer have?????
I should not be SOL as you have said.
You must be related the owner.
Try taking care of your dog and you wouldn't have this problem you c*nt! Quit leaving your dog outside like the rest of the degenerates in Clementon!
Cindy

Arcola, PA

#13 Dec 5, 2008
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Try taking care of your dog and you wouldn't have this problem you c*nt! Quit leaving your dog outside like the rest of the degenerates in Clementon!
You must not be too bright. I purchased the animal in Clementon and that does not mean that I live there. You're comment just shows what mentality you have. My dog is well care for and I have the vet bills to prove it!
Cindy

Arcola, PA

#14 Dec 5, 2008
DJE wrote:
I'm not related to the owner. LOL! Kennel cough is a general term used by veterinarians for dogs sold or adopted from either a kennel or a breeder that get a "cough". Most breeders/kennels give a guarantee (essentially a warranty) against unforseeable death, illness, ect. I'm sorry that your dog is still ill and for your negative experience with Puppy Palace. But I in no way am related to or have a fiduciary obligation to defend Puppy Palace.
Hope the pup recovers.
Thank you for your sympathy. That is more than I got from the store owner. We are doing everything we can right now to make him well because he is now part of our family.
Chris

Pottstown, PA

#16 Dec 8, 2008
Voorhees Animal Shelter is a great place! We have adopted 2 cats from there. The dog selection is sometimes slim but it is worth checking out. If you havn't looked into cats I would consider them as well. They can be just as fun and affectionate as dogs with less trouble.
Kim

Mount Gilead, OH

#17 Dec 12, 2008
I got on here to see how the pet store was. In reference to SAM in MT Holly, you are a low life with your language. Dont you realize there are Seniors reading this that dont use that language? By the way, Mt Holly is a definate slum. By the By I am from Cherry Hill. Sniff Sniff.
Cindy

Arcola, PA

#19 Dec 16, 2008
Kim wrote:
I got on here to see how the pet store was. In reference to SAM in MT Holly, you are a low life with your language. Dont you realize there are Seniors reading this that dont use that language? By the way, Mt Holly is a definate slum. By the By I am from Cherry Hill. Sniff Sniff.
I totally agree with you. What is so wonderful about Mt.Holly. I am from Berlin and just happened to purchase the puppy from Blackwood.
With that language, it sure sounds like he is from the slums!
DOG LOVER

Mount Holly, NJ

#22 Dec 21, 2008
Iliked the puppy palace they were not rude or disrespectful. the did not have a additude.They were very informative and cared who they were selling a puppy too.The place was very clean and the puppies were cared for. The puppies were treated like they were their babies.They did care and answer any question I had no matter how stupid it. could have been to them. I went to puppy palace 2 they just seemed like they did not care they just wanted to make a sale, whether the pup was a good match for you or the pup.
Jennifer

AOL

#23 Dec 21, 2008
LadyLillian wrote:
The puppies were adorable. However while I was in the store a womam had her little girl in there making all kinds of apualling noises. The little girl was also allowed to handle the puppies, which in my opninon were too small for a child to handle. I also thought as opposed to solid walls the puppies should be able to look out. Acrylic walls could be a better choice. The puppies are consistantly looking up. Their poor little necks must hurt. I asked the worker there about the breeders, he only said "they come from breeders" that was the end of that conversation. I was also looking a puppy. I really considered buying a dog,I think of it as an expensive rescue. I was informed while there, the price of the dog I was looking at had just increased. Amazing, all of a sudden if I do not buy the dog now, the price was going to increase. If that was not enough, the woman there came over and started telling someone on the pbone about the dog I was looking at. She positioned herself right next to me and started telling the person on the phone about the dog I thought I wanted, unprofessional to say the least. Well that was enough games for me. I will select from an animal shelter. I feel so sorry for those puppy mill dogs.
It seems like you have an axe to grind. Just look at what you're complaining about. The walls? A little girl making noises? The worker answering questions from somebody that might actually buy a dog? The puppies looking up, here's a news flash they're dogs that's what they do. You may feel sorry for the dogs but Lady I feel sorry for you.
Cindy

AOL

#24 Dec 30, 2008
Steven Segal wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your dog?
My dog is doing great now! Finally well after 8 weeks of antibiotics. Took him to the vet today and he was given a clean bill of health.
Thanks for asking!
Customer

Fairfield, CT

#26 Feb 3, 2009
Amber wrote:
i am a groomer and in this past month i have seen 4 puppies that came from this store. the puppies teeth were rotting from the cheap food they feed them, and all 4 of them were covered in lice.. the owners who purchased the dogs had no clue but the shop did because they surendered a lice infested puppy to a recue person i work with just a week prior. i do not recommend buying a dog from this store and it really needs to be shut down. The owner is trying to keep the situation on the hush but the harsh reality is that these dogs from all of the stores in NJ are infested with lice and people who buy the dogs have no idea and take them to places like petsmart were anyone's dog can be at risk of getting the lice as well. i would strongly recommend staying away from this pet store.
How would you know Amber? How do you know these people aren't placing the lice on these dogs to sabatoge this operation? Funny how you say 4 but then mention one more. Sounds like you can't get your story straight. I got your number, I think we all do.

Picked up my pup from there a few months ago. She had a skin condition, but they paid for drops. They said it was a common hereditary skin condition and I believe them.
tom

Merchantville, NJ

#27 Feb 5, 2009
hello
where is your store
my groomer retired and would have to go all the way to deptford
tom

Merchantville, NJ

#28 Feb 5, 2009
hello
where is your place
muy groomer recently retired and i dont want to travel to deptford

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sicklerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Dec 22 keep it real 221
Anyone know anywhere in Camden County helping w... (Nov '08) Dec 16 carolinelee71 8
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Noddingout 19
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Nov 29 sursie 818
Corrupt Dyfs in voorhees (Feb '10) Nov '14 brokenhearted 4
Review: Lucky Star Towing Nov '14 paul mass sr clem... 5
Staeling IP Addreses Patricia Hernandez Oct '14 Listening in 2

Sicklerville News Video

Sicklerville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sicklerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sicklerville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sicklerville