Alison

United States

#22 Feb 26, 2010
Jeani wrote:
I have been looking for a commercial kitchen too, but have decided to creat my own. I am investigating a small storefront on Indy's south side and would be willing to rent the place when I am not using it...are you interested?
<quoted text>
Did you open a place is it still avalible to share
Alison

United States

#23 Feb 26, 2010
where is your place and is it avalible to share
Jim B

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Mar 13, 2010
Jeani wrote:
I have been looking for a commercial kitchen too, but have decided to creat my own. I am investigating a small storefront on Indy's south side and would be willing to rent the place when I am not using it...are you interested?
<quoted text>
Jeani... I too am trying to start up a catering/ bakery business but need a commercial kitchen. Please let me know if you find out anything. My e-mail is patriot1951@gmail.com I'm on the southside of Indy and would love to be my own boss. thx. Jim
Vivian

Baltimore, MD

#25 May 17, 2010
I, am interested in finding a commercial kitchen in Catonsville or close by in Maryland. I , would love to start a cupcake business and I too have to turn down people because i am not certified to cook at home and also there is no homemade based cooking in your own home in Maryland. Unless you have certification in your home which would probably cost a fortune. So if anyone is out there let me know..Viviannix@rocketmail.com
Rika

Berlin, NJ

#26 Jun 10, 2010
I too am looking for commercial kitchen for rent in South Jersey, nj area for small start-up business. Please let me know if anyone can help me guide in the direction where I can rent kitchen space for few hours a day or week. I did try few churches and other catering facility but no luck. If any one out there has rented in south jersey or willing to rent
I'm open to discuss further. My email is season80@hotmail.com. Thank you, Rika

i
Indy Call Me Chef

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Jul 7, 2010
check out http://www.indyskitchen.com/ and tell them Call Me Chef, Kristin Seed, sent you.
Kindred Kitchen in Mpls

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Sep 8, 2010
New to the Twin Cities area, Kindred Kitchen gives you the information and the tools to turn your cooking talents into a thriving business. In essence, Kindred Kitchen provides a way for you to fulfill your catering business dreams.
Our partners at Kindred Kitchen:
Operate in a fully licensed kitchen
Cook 7 days a week, 6am-10pm
Work with certified food operators
Enable users to become fully licensed
Provide all the equipment you need
(Full equipment list found on website)
Help you develop your culinary business
Re-invest profit back into North Mpls
Want to hear from you soon!
www.kindredkitchen.org
Commercial Kitchen Needed

Longs, SC

#29 Sep 19, 2010
I am looking for a licenced commercial kitchen to rent time at in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. It can be a church, VFW, Elks Club, School, or an established restaurant. Thanks in advance.
Carl A

Sewell, NJ

#30 Sep 29, 2010
Janis J I live in turnersville and are looking for the same thing have you had any luck so far
Freida

AOL

#32 Nov 9, 2010
Hello: I am just starting to look for a commercial kitchen. I am now doing my business plan. When looking up a kitchen, one must google Commissary Kitchen and name of your state. They are called mostly Commissary Kitchens. Some are Commercial, but I did find several in my state. It is important to check out the facilities and price. Most seem to be similar. My product is seasonal, so I will probably process more during the peak season, and store until used. I also sell at farmers markets. church fairs, etc. However, farmer's markets want Commissary Kitchen licensure and tax papers updated. I hope this helps others. Try the google by state and commissary. Good Luck!
jwheat

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Dec 27, 2010
Jeani wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize your original post date is October 2007, and today's date is December 2010, so my questions are: "Have you started your own commercial kitchen, and are you still operable?"-- because
I am definitely interested!')
jackiewheat@yahoo.com
jwheat

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Dec 27, 2010
Hello Jeani (in Fishers)

I realize your original post date is October 2007, and today's date is December 2010, so my questions are: "Have you started your own commercial kitchen, and are you still operable?"-- because
I am definitely interested!')
jackiewheat@yahoo.com
carla jones

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Feb 9, 2011
I am in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and looking for a commercial/licensed kitchen to begin my organic/gluten-free and vegan bakery. Any information or advice?

Thanks in advance,

Carla

vasodebarro1@yahoo.com
Anne

Sewell, NJ

#36 Feb 10, 2011
Try firehalls, VFW's and the like.
Amber

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Mar 20, 2011
Hi I know its been some yrs but by any chance do u still have the store!!I am in desperate need!!! TY!!!
Jeani wrote:
<quoted text>
Jill

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Feb 13, 2012
I'm looking for commercial kitchen space to rent. I do not need to use the ovens / stoves, etc. I do however have a juicer that I would like to be able to store there. I am on the Northside of Indianapolis, IN. You can reach me at: jlabita@comcast.net
Thanks!
Elaine

Nocona, TX

#41 Feb 21, 2012
What about church and school kitchens? Could they rent out their kitchens when not in use? They rent out for bingo so why not for cookung?
Lala

Little River, SC

#42 Aug 30, 2012
Commercial Kitchen Needed wrote:
I am looking for a licenced commercial kitchen to rent time at in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. It can be a church, VFW, Elks Club, School, or an established restaurant. Thanks in advance.
I realize this post is quite old but i was wondering if you found a kitchen in Myrtle Beach to rent space at?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#43 Aug 30, 2012
After reading through this thread that's years old you can see in a nutshell one of the main problems with our corrupt government; far too many rules and regulations. The immigrants of yesteryear never would've made it if they had to deal with this modern nonsense.
Twilso

United States

#44 Nov 1, 2012
Hi I am from Chicago Il. I am in need of a kitchen to start mine cupcake business as well. I would only need the kitchen for the weekend or 2 days out of the week. Less than 3 hours a day. Please help me. I cant afford high cost like hourly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sicklerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin & Prostitution Sat Odin14 4
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Feb 27 kathy morrissey 825
Permit Chickens in Monroe Twp. (Jul '10) Feb 21 Buenabraves16 11
Male English Bulldog Feb 21 jerseygirl1971 1
Is Sicklerville a dangerous and nasty town? (Mar '08) Feb 19 Hendriks 86
102 Caught Allegedly Trying to Buy Heroin (May '06) Feb 17 dontcallmewhiteboy 85
bernard 'sparky' corradina, 59 (Jul '08) Feb 15 gregory397 4

Sicklerville News Video

Sicklerville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sicklerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:33 pm PST