West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Does anybody know this guy?

He wants to date me, but I have bad feelings about him.
jeffdavis

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

nah crowbars a pretty good ol boy, hell hes a hard worker from what ive seen...ive known the boy for years an i never heard of him doin anywrong...so i guess more people can say how they feel also...but yea hes an alright dude..
Important

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

The important question is is he good in bed?
i know him

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

he rape a lil boy in guyan valley bathroom a couple years back i thing he a sick ooooo.....
Ung

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

I think he is a gay redneck.
Liss

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

You people have some serious issues, why don't you say that to his face? Sorry to break it to ya but he really likes girls. get a life. Kevin will work his ass off to make a girl happy and to make paper.
And

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

Has anyone ever f*cked him?

How big is his penis?
J Geils

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Kevin Elliott is a complete DUMBA*S.

All you girls who fall for him are skanks or just idiots.
christmas tree

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

I know kevin real well .You people need to find something to do besides cut someone down. He's a very hard worker and a good guy.And I do believe he'd probably kick your ass if you knew who was bad mouthing him. so what ever you wanna say dont say it behind his back try to say it to his face then call him another name besides crowbar... as far as being good in bed try him out. i think hes a great guy and think the world of him.. hes a great kid and a very hard worker.. he does what he can for his family and friends.. he would even give you the shirt right off his back if you were cold... now trash his stupid asses... we love you crowbar and always know that... never listen to what people say because its all trash... tell them to kiss your crowbar ass.....
Try N Find Out

Crawley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Well Yeah I know crowbar and I used to think he was a good guy till some one close to me passed away and then once he found out that he passed he started talking shit about him and thats the only thing I got against crowbar..but other than that hes pretty Kool..
dirt road demon

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

I have known kevin for like 15 years.
He is wild and all, but treats his g/f like gold sunn. We have raised a lot of hell in the L/C.
Eeek

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

He's not good looking in any way!
Ughhh

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

I know him really well and use to hang out with him and his ex! He would try and tell her who she could talk to and who she couldnt and he wouldnt let her do anything! I seen him hit her one time and that was the last straw for me! I've not liked him ever since! I never seem to have anything bad to say about anyone but ive seen this with my own eyes and he is NOT a good boyfriend! He will be at first but once he figures out your not gonna leave him he will control you like crazy!
CXSD

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

I saw him today, and he looks DISGUSTING.
Wll I tHinK

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

Where is his car or truck ..O he dont have one Hum Where is His JOB..O'''lol Thats right He dont have one..always see hem walking..Down the road to get HIGH...Know how can that be a good man for any girl...HELLO lil Missy U dont need a PILL HEAD IN UR LIFE..Get a really Man that works and that will take care of you and will be there for ya...O ya That can jump in there truck and came get u and take you out on a Date..Wat's he doing to do pack u on his back to speedway...A back everyday..if ur life that would get old..
Sweet

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

I don't really care if he is a abuser, he is sexxxy.
wha

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

who is this guy
Cici

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

He is disgusting.
Anastasia AKA Aj

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

well he is my cousin and i like to see half of u guys say shit to his face and he is alright
1 post removed
i know

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

i know him wrote:
he rape a lil boy in guyan valley bathroom a couple years back i thing he a sick ooooo.....
did he really do this I heard about a lil boy getting rapped at gv but it was more than 2 years ago like maybe 6-7 years maybe 5

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sias Discussions

Search the Sias Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min bacon hater 54,076
What does people thank of nathan parsons of tra... 15 hr Lmao 1
Wanda Perry mcComas 17 hr Fed up 6
huddle house (Jan '14) Mon HH employee 39
What do you think about Brittany Egnor?? (Aug '13) Mon tomuchinfo 53
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) Sun bitch 52
Civil suit filed in logging case Sun funny bone 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sias Jobs

•••