#5031 Jul 2, 2013
Ms robin or Senate,duplicitous and man hating
#5032 Jul 3, 2013
Not lies, it's been proven over and over. Fox Snews lies period! All other networks attempt to get the story right and if they pass on bad information ,they make corrections. Fox Snews makes believe it never happened, kind of just like Republicans!
#5033 Jul 3, 2013
Dan Rather, for one, disagrees with you. He's quite the skilled liar.
#5034 Jul 3, 2013
How cold is the water right now off of Wells Beach if you have been in the ocean?
#5035 Jul 3, 2013
How do you know that?? Oh you that's right you know everything sitting in your rented house in Maine. You must have to have all your friends there with you to help pay for it.
#5036 Jul 3, 2013
They are all shills for zionism. A one sided view of the mideast crisis for one. Can't you see we've killed millions the last ten years in the "war on terror" and yet here we are funding the terrorists. Duh?
#5037 Jul 3, 2013
Rented? Not quite. And we don't rent it either, not worth the hassle and the horror stories from out neighbors is enough to avoid the hassle. Sorry, this will be our retirement location and our legacy for our children and grandchildren. The walk to Perkins Cove is absolutely stunning, I highly recommend it if you have the means.
You don't remember Dan Rather and his phony documents? Certainly he does, it cost him his job and his credibility. Remind us again, when did Danny boy work for Fox?
What's the frequency Kenneth indeed.
#5038 Jul 3, 2013
"Um Not quite ME wrote:
Not lies, it's been proven over and over. Fox Snews lies.
They are all shills for zionism. A one sided view of the mideast crisis for one. Can't you see we've killed millions the last ten years in the "war on terror" and yet here we are funding the terrorists. Duh? "
I can see that we have killed many (not millions) in the last 10 years in the name of War on Terror.
THAT, has nothing to do with Media honesty.
BTW, Dan Rather was right! The memo used in the story might have been sketchy, the facts are not!
"Here are the 10 discrepancies that would have gotten any other Air National Guard member severely reprimanded, and certainly would have, later in life, derailed any presidential aspirations:
1. Upon entering the Guard, Bush agreed that flying was his "lifetime pursuit" and that he would fly for the military for at least 60 months. After his training was complete, he owed 53 more months of flying.
Bush flew for only 22 of those 53 months.
2. In May 1972, Bush left the Houston Guard base for Alabama. According to Air Force regulations, Bush was supposed to obtain prior authorization before leaving Texas to join a new Guard unit in Alabama.
Bush failed to get the authorization.
3. On his transfer request to Alabama Bush was asked to list his "permanent address."
He wrote down a post office box number for the campaign where he was working on a temporary basis.
4. According to Air Force regulations, "[a] member whose attendance record is poor must be closely monitored. When the unexcused absences reach one less than the maximum permitted [sic] he must be counseled and a record made of the counseling. If the member is unavailable he must be advised by personal letter."
There is no record that Bush ever received such counseling, despite the fact that he missed drills for months on end.
5. Bush's unit was obligated to report to the Personnel Center at Randolph Air Force Base whenever a monthly review of records showed unsatisfactory participation for an officer.
Bush's unit never reported his absenteeism to Randolph Air Force Base.
6. In July 1972, Bush failed to take a mandatory Guard physical exam, which is a serious offense for a Guard pilot. The move should have prompted the formation of a Flying Evaluation Board to investigate the circumstances surrounding Bush's failure.
No such Flying Evaluation Board was convened.
7. On Sept. 29, 1972, Bush was formally grounded for failing to take a flight physical. The letter, written by the chief of the National Guard Bureau, ordered Bush to acknowledge in writing that he had received word of his grounding.
No such written acknowledgment exists.
8. Each time Bush missed a monthly training session he was supposed to schedule a make-up session, or file substitute service requests. Bush's numerous substitute service requests should have formed a lengthy paper trail with the name of the officer who authorized the training in advance, the signature of the officer who supervised the training and Bush's own signature.
No such documents exist.
9. During his last year with the Texas Air National Guard, Bush missed a majority of his mandatory monthly training sessions and supposedly made them up with substitute service. Guard regulations allowed substitute service only in circumstances that were "beyond the control" of the Guard member.
Neither Bush nor the Texas Air National Guard ever explained what the uncontrollable circumstances were that forced him to miss so many of his assigned drills during his last year.
10. On June 29, 1973, the Air Reserve Personnel Center in Denver instructed Bush's commanders to get additional information from his Alabama unit, where he had supposedly trained, in order to better evaluate Bush's duty.
Bush's commanders ignored the request.
But why do I bother with these silly facts? Everybody knows the Guard story is bogus. And everybody knows Dan Rather is crazy for suggesting otherwise.
#5039 Jul 3, 2013
Ah, revisionist history. It was proven that the document presented as authentic was created using MS Word.
#5040 Jul 3, 2013
See the 10 facts posted? All true and validated, the Memo as I said should have been vetted certainly, everyone admits that, the story however, factually TRUE!!!!
Fox Snews lies constantly, never, ever, firing anyone for any of them.
You're going to waste your time while up in Maine trying to prove Fox Snews doesn't lie constantly? I would hope you could find at least a thousand things better to do than come on the topix board an post to a Lynch thread, or any other thread for that matter!
Go live your great life cause if you can't find a better "spot" to hang, you've wasted a tin of money!
#5041 Jul 3, 2013
That should be ton of money wasted.
#5042 Jul 3, 2013
You are one angry individual. I suppose I'd be angry too if I had to summer in the dirty burg too. Do some research sweety, the memo was fake, the accusations containe within are unfounded.
Concentrate on the scandals your president is knee deep in today. Like why is the head of te IRS looking for a deal and immunity? If there's nothing to see there why the need for immunity?
#5043 Jul 3, 2013
#5044 Jul 3, 2013
Really? Suppose you prove even one of those scandals involves the WH, use the "IRS Intimidation" thread to post your proof!!!!
And really, I seem angry?
This from you...
"You can't possibly be that stupid, can you?"
"They do, simpleton."
"I know your little brain can't grasp the simplest of concepts"
"See, dum dum"
"Now go back to being poor and envious."
"Your mom must have had syphilis when you were in utero."
"You ate a lot of paint chips as a kid?"
You seem completely full of yourself, nobody asked you but you felt compelled to tell everyone how you have a vacation house, 5K SF on the beach, I this, I that, you're so successful and everyone else MUST be poor and suffering, AND HERE YOU ARE!!!!!
I suggest you're a brooding sausage, all alone in your mansion, wishing others would have some intrest in you but they don't, can't get even a friend to come up and join you, instead, this is where you are!
Don't you worry your little head one bit about my vacations and other things, I'll be doing just fine.
#5045 Jul 3, 2013
Great post about Bush Um not. Turns out Bush spent less time in the air than the Obamas with all of their vacations.
#5046 Jul 3, 2013
If you think 5k sf is a mansion than you've got a warped sense of reality. As I type this I'm on one of the most beautiful beaches enjoying a sunny day in july. You, you're in the burg.
The scandals your president are involved in are making us the laughing stock of the world. And now no other nation will or should trust us as its been identified that we've been spying on pretty much everybody.
He's doing a heckuva job on foreign relations, isn't he?
#5047 Jul 3, 2013
yep, every one in the burg is pitiful and suffering!
Kind of seems like, the burg is where you live too though!
As for "The scandals your president are involved in are making us the laughing stock of the world."
Go into the IRS thread and post your proof that Obama is involved in any "scandal".
I'll bet you come up failing on that since not one of your Topix boys have had any luck there, neither has the House of Representatives!!!!
After all, IF the WH was, wouldn't you all be clamouring to have him Impeached?
One question to test your integrity on this, Which President actually started that spying program?
I'll give you one chance to answer that honestly and that's it, cause I'm sure you won't but you WILL try and take us all down a distracting misdirecting rabbit hole instead!
#5049 Jul 3, 2013
A shack I suppose!
Must be my warped sense of reality!!
I suggest it's YOURS Mr. brooding sausage all alone in a 7 bedroom 5.5 bath home!!
Privacy abounds from this stunning 5000 sf home overlooking Webhannet's 14th green. Set on 2.5 wooded acres, this 7 bedroom, 5.5 bath home reflects the ...
#5050 Jul 3, 2013
I gotta go with the other guy, read your first sentence, everyone inthe burg today must suck? You are quite full of youself. I suppose you might be in vaction fantasy land and that's ok, hope that's it?
#5051 Jul 3, 2013
Sorry kiddos, got out of the dirty burg long ago. Stay tuned in to see that nothing much has changed, other than a convict now wants to be Mayor!?! Your current mayor is better than the last two buffoons but she wasn't given much to work with. From the folks I stay in touch with in your area though she's not long for Central MA. Ten maybe Fitchburg will get what it deserves, a convict for a mayor.
It's a dump there and you know it. Vacation fantasy land? It's not a fantasy if it's reality and it's 24x7.
Add your comments below
|image description||Aug '16||Cops are degenerates||3|
|Apartment complex evacuated due to man cooking ...||Jul '16||Urine Trouble||1|
|Trip to Israel by Rosenberg, other senators, dr... (Nov '15)||Jun '16||ubo||6|
|Police: 3 men charged in burglary at UMass-Amhe...||May '16||Wendy||1|
|Social Injustice Includes Imposing Rock and Rap...||May '16||Culture Auditor||1|
|Mass. schools closed due to slippery floors (Sep '13)||Sep '13||DC tells it like ...||15|
|the best website in the world! (Sep '13)||Sep '13||Dedra Jaiyesimi||1|
Find what you want!
Search Shutesbury Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC