First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2014
Someone got on here pretending to be Lana and said that Brandon molested some 14 year old girl in Lincoln. This is untrue, No one can truthfully name one 14 year old that Brandon even dated let alone did anything sexual with. Some people will say anything to try and make Brandon look bad, when Brandon was the victim here!
Holly

Lurnea, Australia

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Unfortunately people love saying bad things about those who have passed because they know they can't defend themselves. Very sad what happened to Brandon who seemed like such a good person and now you have people being awful.
Truth

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2014
Holly wrote:
Unfortunately people love saying bad things about those who have passed because they know they can't defend themselves. Very sad what happened to Brandon who seemed like such a good person and now you have people being awful.
The truth is Lana Tisdel did not Love Brandon, they had only known each other for a couple weeks, in the documentary "The Brandon Teena Story" You can see this! She pulls the last letter from Brandon from it's place next to her heart. She gets up and pulls the letter out of her back pocket, where she puts it back and sits on it again! How Romantic you are Lana! Now you mock the dead and accuse them of monstorous crimes! How do you live with yourself!
Holly

Lurnea, Australia

#4 Mar 31, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> The truth is Lana Tisdel did not Love Brandon, they had only known each other for a couple weeks, in the documentary "The Brandon Teena Story" You can see this! She pulls the last letter from Brandon from it's place next to her heart. She gets up and pulls the letter out of her back pocket, where she puts it back and sits on it again! How Romantic you are Lana! Now you mock the dead and accuse them of monstorous crimes! How do you live with yourself!
I had a feeling Boys Don't Cry romanticised everything between Brandon and Lana... The whole situation is just so sad.
Dr Joe Revis Phd

Topeka, KS

#5 Apr 2, 2014
Boys Don't Cry
Remember that Tyson Jochum, when Howard does you in the poopenshaft!!!!!
Holly

Lurnea, Australia

#6 Apr 6, 2014
Dr Joe Revis Phd wrote:
Boys Don't Cry
What. Who is Tyson Jochum?
Dr Joe Revis Phd

Topeka, KS

#7 Apr 6, 2014
Holly wrote:
He was WITH THEM THAT NIGHT!
Dr Joe Revis Phd

Topeka, KS

#8 Apr 7, 2014
June 16, 2004
Tyson walked through the door
His mother dead, he did see
Was she killed, or did she Od?
Truth

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2014
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore these idiots they are just some local perverts who feel like they have so much time they can waste it commenting on every post.
Dr Joe Revis Phd

Topeka, KS

#10 Apr 10, 2014
The truth is I knew all people involved. Do you?
Truth

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2014
Dr Joe Revis Phd wrote:
The truth is I knew all people involved. Do you?
Funny you should ask, because yes I do personally know all people involved..
Dr Joe Revis Phd

Topeka, KS

#12 Apr 15, 2014
Even me?
Truth

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2014
Dr Joe Revis Phd wrote:
Even me?
Yes, John Boy even you!
John Marteny

Mooresville, NC

#14 Apr 21, 2014
Dr Joe Revis Phd wrote:
Boys Don't Cry
I cried when I was in the joint constantly, though that sock in my mouth while I was face dwon in the shower kept the noise at a minimum.
Copper

Topeka, KS

#15 Apr 21, 2014
Tyson Jochum wrote:
I cried when I was in Howard constantly, though that sock in my mouth while I was face down in the shower kept the noise at a minimum.
Gay.....
Hmm

Milton Keynes, UK

#16 Apr 23, 2014
From what I've read in All She Wanted, apparently Brandon did have a relationship with a 14 year old and was living with her at her mother's house. It has been said that they shared a bed and kissed. And the girl's friends believe that they had a sexual relationship. It was also said that he claimed that he was maybe facing charge of sexual behaviour with a minor (or something like that, I can't remember). However, this is all from the book by Aphrodite Jones and a lot of people claim that the things that she has written in their are fictional and not entirely accurate. I do not know myself if any of what I read in that book is true myself.

Where is the link to this thread that 'Lana' apparently started?
John Marteny

Matthews, NC

#17 Apr 25, 2014
Copper wrote:
<quoted text>Gay.....
I sure am, fat, talentless and gay.
Dr Joe Revis Phd

Topeka, KS

#18 Apr 25, 2014
John Marteny wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure am, fit, talented and happy.
And I had dirty sex with Tyson Jochum's Mommy!!!!
The Real John Marteny

Matthews, NC

#19 Apr 25, 2014
Dr Joe Revis Phd wrote:
<quoted text>And I had dirty sex with Tyson Jochum's Mommy!!!!
I'll do his dad just like I did Dr. Joe Revis!
Dr Joe Revis Phd

Topeka, KS

#20 Apr 25, 2014
The Real John Marteny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do Tyson's Mommy just like Dr. Joe Revis!
They both VIOLATED that rag of a human female!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shubert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Charles D. Hahn Sat Wanda Sander 4
Go Fund Me Sat lost 13
F u c k  T e e n a  B r a n d o n!! May 26 Anonymous 2
Remember Dairy King May 26 Anonymous 1
FC Pizza Hut good??? (Jan '16) May 26 Anonymous 21
Sonic and how it SUCKS (May '07) May 26 Anonymous 55
Caseys Employees (Jul '11) May 26 Anonymous 77

Shubert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance