John Lotter getting married

Posted in the Shubert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Lincoln, NE

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Why is it that convicted murders on death row are allowed to get married?
Hmmmtruemaybe

Falls City, NE

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Is it Casey Anthony?
Why

Nebraska City, NE

#3 Mar 12, 2013
concerned wrote:
Why is it that convicted murders on death row are allowed to get married?
Why is it that convicted murders on death row are set free when it is proven they are innocent? Shouldn't the stste kill them anyway, I mean they were convicted weren't they? Whats up with that shit?
wow

Nebraska City, NE

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that convicted murders on death row are set free when it is proven they are innocent? Shouldn't the stste kill them anyway, I mean they were convicted weren't they? Whats up with that shit?
Wow, one of the weirdest posts I've seen lately.
Why

Nebraska City, NE

#5 Mar 13, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, one of the weirdest posts I've seen lately.
Yea very weird, I think what is weird is the good people wanting to execute a man when there is dna evidence that was found on one of the murder victims that has never been identified! Other than to rule out the man they want to kill! Isn't that weird!
Why

Nebraska City, NE

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Yea very weird, I think what is weird is the good people wanting to execute a man when there is dna evidence that was found on one of the murder victims that has never been identified! Other than to rule out the man they want to kill! Isn't that weird!
So why is this post clueless or nuts, It is the truth! Ask any reporter in Lincoln or Omaha that has been covering the story!
You just don't want to hear the truth, you want to kill someone!
Mikey

Potomac, MD

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Yea very weird, I think what is weird is the good people wanting to execute a man when there is dna evidence that was found on one of the murder victims that has never been identified! Other than to rule out the man they want to kill! Isn't that weird!
It's thinking like this that causes people like Casey Anthony to literally get away with murder. Who says that hair has ANYTHING to do with the crime? Hypothetical scenario: Lisa has a friend over prior to the night of the murders. He/she sheds a couple hairs. The next person to occupy that space happens to be Brandon, who picks up the hair through transferrence and now has a foreign hair on him. Then Lotter and Nissen barge in and kill them all, but since they don't happen to shed any hairs, leave none behind. See how that hair has absolutely no significance or relation to the crime?
People seem to think that DNA is the end all answer, when in reality it's not. There are many ways hairs/skin/DNA can be left behind, and people need to start applying some common sense to go with the science. Stop watching CSI and expecting every crime to be rife with forensic evidence that will be able to prove what happened beyond any doubt. DNA is only a tool- to be informative it needs to be used properly, which involves having to apply common sense and to look at the whole picture. Don't mean to rant, but it's very frustrating to see how people fail to use common sense and even suggest that Lotter and Nissen aren't guilty. It really couldn't have been made more obvious.
Why

Nebraska City, NE

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's thinking like this that causes people like Casey Anthony to literally get away with murder. Who says that hair has ANYTHING to do with the crime? Hypothetical scenario: Lisa has a friend over prior to the night of the murders. He/she sheds a couple hairs. The next person to occupy that space happens to be Brandon, who picks up the hair through transferrence and now has a foreign hair on him. Then Lotter and Nissen barge in and kill them all, but since they don't happen to shed any hairs, leave none behind. See how that hair has absolutely no significance or relation to the crime?
People seem to think that DNA is the end all answer, when in reality it's not. There are many ways hairs/skin/DNA can be left behind, and people need to start applying some common sense to go with the science. Stop watching CSI and expecting every crime to be rife with forensic evidence that will be able to prove what happened beyond any doubt. DNA is only a tool- to be informative it needs to be used properly, which involves having to apply common sense and to look at the whole picture. Don't mean to rant, but it's very frustrating to see how people fail to use common sense and even suggest that Lotter and Nissen aren't guilty. It really couldn't have been made more obvious.
I did not suggest in any way that Nissen was not guilty, I did say that Lotter very well could be totally innocent of murdering anyone by not even entering the house. I am also saying Nissen with help, framed Lotter. You can not prove he didn't! The threshold of without a reasonable doubt was not met in lotter's trial. I am perfectly familiar with the CSI effect, The DNA was found on Brandon's wrist and was tested as I understand it to see if it belonged to Lotter. I think if you want to legally murder someone for a crime tou need to make certain beyond any doubt that they did it. This is not the case here , it is just tommy Nissen said so. Someday it will all come to Light, but like Tom said before today's not that day.
wow

Nebraska City, NE

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Twelve of his peers were certain beyond any reasonable doubt that he did it. Any evidence since has been reviewed by the courts and found to be insufficient to change the verdict. There is no such thing as legal murder as the death sentence is a punishment where murder is an act of a criminal. I'm sure that as a friend, family member or just an advocate against the death penalty you are going to misconstrue or use/twist legal terms to any benefit you might think with turn the tide in Lotter's favor. But the fact still remains that with all the evidence since there has been no change with all the appeals put forth.
snowangels

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>I did not suggest in any way that Nissen was not guilty, I did say that Lotter very well could be totally innocent of murdering anyone by not even entering the house. I am also saying Nissen with help, framed Lotter. You can not prove he didn't! The threshold of without a reasonable doubt was not met in lotter's trial. I am perfectly familiar with the CSI effect, The DNA was found on Brandon's wrist and was tested as I understand it to see if it belonged to Lotter. I think if you want to legally murder someone for a crime tou need to make certain beyond any doubt that they did it. This is not the case here , it is just tommy Nissen said so. Someday it will all come to Light, but like Tom said before today's not that day.
I would like to say that even if Lotter did stay in the car, he is just as guilty as Nissen. He admitted knowing that the plan was to murder Brandon Teena and he had a legal duty to report it. Because he failed to do so, he should be held accountable!
Redwing

Brunswick, GA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
snowangels wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to say that even if Lotter did stay in the car, he is just as guilty as Nissen. He admitted knowing that the plan was to murder Brandon Teena and he had a legal duty to report it. Because he failed to do so, he should be held accountable!
there were others that knew or should have known what was going down that night that failed to sound an alarm. The murderers who stopped by the Tisdel home flashing the .380 caliber semi-auto pistol & the Buck 110 folding lock-blade knife left no misunderstanding what they had in mind- but there was no warning at all - not even a peep- to try and save the victims lives. This is one of the strangest parts of this case that still eats at me. Just one phone call.......
Why

Nebraska City, NE

#12 Mar 18, 2013
wow wrote:
Twelve of his peers were certain beyond any reasonable doubt that he did it. Any evidence since has been reviewed by the courts and found to be insufficient to change the verdict. There is no such thing as legal murder as the death sentence is a punishment where murder is an act of a criminal. I'm sure that as a friend, family member or just an advocate against the death penalty you are going to misconstrue or use/twist legal terms to any benefit you might think with turn the tide in Lotter's favor. But the fact still remains that with all the evidence since there has been no change with all the appeals put forth.
Juries have found innocent people guilty before, Many people have been exonerated after being found guilty by a jury. The courts usually do not even listen to any appeals. The fact is there is not any evidence putting Lotter at the murder scene, only Nissen's testimony which is not reliable.The same prosecutor ad previously convicted Nissen obstructing law enforcement for lying to police. Other people had more of a motive than lotter. The truth will prevail in this case, and the sooner the better!
truf hurtz

Southaven, MS

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Lotter is NOT INNOCENT!!! His sister was saying the same crap...like it's the victims fault or she asked for it. How trashy!!!
He should not be allowed to married or have any of the liberties that law abiding citizens enjoy. I don't care what they are trying to make to evidence say or prove now...the fact still remain that two ignorant, uneducated, cowardly hick took three innocent lives because of their own insecurities, fears, and inability to comprehend anything or anyone different from their backwoods way of life. He and Niessen killed those people without a shadow of a doubt..and that hair proves nothing. Just a desperate ploy by a rat to try and save his pitiful life. That MONSTER should have been put to death a long time ago...stop
wasting my tax dollars and rid of the world of
this scum!!!!! Really people where not that mad at Brandon for his petty thefts...so to say other had more of a motive that Lotter...I DISAGREE!!! Like who??? I think facing a rape charge and prison time is about the best motive there is and besides Lotter testimony was just as unreliable so why spilt hairs. Both were liars but it is absolutely certain that these two punk planned and carried out the heinous act son December 31, 1993 and may God have mercy on their miserable souls!!!!!!!!!
Candy

Pasadena, TX

#15 May 13, 2013
If he is not guilty let him confess his whereabouts that night. They found a knife that said Lotter on it that was thrown in the water. Also he was a Supremicist, who was friends with Lana, whom they said clearly Brandon lied about her sex so Lotter wanted her killed. In his reaction in court he showed no emotion besides hatred towards Niessen for turning over on him. Whats sad is Lotter still believes the same lie his lawyer made that he is a victim of circumstance. He is a murder just by being at the scene. But the true murder is Charles Laux for not locking John and Tom up Dec 25th when Brandon reported they raped her. If he could rape her I believe he could kill her too.
Angels

Bowling Green, VA

#16 May 20, 2013
Will I hope John lotter that when your getting married you think of the life you take away the daughter and the sister aunt the wonderful life you have taken away think about that you should be never set free ever and when time come I hope god has no mercy on your soul I hope there faces haunt you every night and what you done to Brandon and Ill be praying they never set you free you don't deserve to be out free living your life after taking such wonderful I pray you will always being thinking at what you done so have a nice life little buddy behind bars
Disgusted

Swampscott, MA

#17 May 21, 2013
Execute this animal now. He's already lived longer than any of the victims he killed. Now he's allowed to get married?!! EXECUTE.
jim dandy

Omaha, NE

#18 May 21, 2013
truf hurtz wrote:
Lotter is NOT INNOCENT!!! His sister was saying the same crap...like it's the victims fault or she asked for it. How trashy!!!
He should not be allowed to married or have any of the liberties that law abiding citizens enjoy. I don't care what they are trying to make to evidence say or prove now...the fact still remain that two ignorant, uneducated, cowardly hick took three innocent lives because of their own insecurities, fears, and inability to comprehend anything or anyone different from their backwoods way of life. He and Niessen killed those people without a shadow of a doubt..and that hair proves nothing. Just a desperate ploy by a rat to try and save his pitiful life. That MONSTER should have been put to death a long time ago...stop
wasting my tax dollars and rid of the world of
this scum!!!!! Really people where not that mad at Brandon for his petty thefts...so to say other had more of a motive that Lotter...I DISAGREE!!! Like who??? I think facing a rape charge and prison time is about the best motive there is and besides Lotter testimony was just as unreliable so why spilt hairs. Both were liars but it is absolutely certain that these two punk planned and carried out the heinous act son December 31, 1993 and may God have mercy on their miserable souls!!!!!!!!!
I have never said that Brandon, Lisa or Philip asked for it! The hair does prove nothing because it has not been tested to see if belongs to someone else who had a motive. It was tested to see if it was John's and it wasn't. According to the prosecutor Nissen stopped in Rulo to sign a power of attorney so that his mom could take care of his children when he was sent to prison for killing Brandon. This he said proved that Nissen premeditated the murder. But if he knew he was going to prison for murder why would he kill 3 people to keep one of them from testifying about a rape to keep from going to prison, as the same prosecutor claims. The motive is wrong and it is a major building block of building a case. Other things are also wrong!
Lana

Martinsburg, WV

#19 Jul 5, 2013
What kind of a sick bitch would want to marry this murdering bastard?
Suze

Puyallup, WA

#20 Jul 19, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/regional/item_61...

Jeanne Bissonnette is a woman who has done this before. I used to work with her and thought she was off, but not this off.
I am not believing that I found this out. Google her if the link doesn't work.
sexyallday

Bronx, NY

#21 Mar 30, 2014
Hope he dies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shubert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best resturants in falls city area since 1960 (Oct '08) 10 hr wizzo55 45
24 hour fitness 12 hr Snuffy 26
One of the safest! 19 hr Frenchie 3
Sociopath Sat UH-OH 5
wiccans (Jan '07) Fri brian wesker 431
Shrooms Feb 22 Doc Holliday 3
Nemaha County road sign called racist Feb 22 Doc Holliday 1
Shubert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web