Richardson County Swap and Shop

Richardson County Swap and Shop

Posted in the Shubert Forum

wallet

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2013
shopper wrote:
Who would buy a used purse for twenty five bucks? LOL!
Apparently not you who thinks everything they own should be brand spankin new. There are a lot of women out there who don't care if the purse is used as long as it's in good shape.
wallet

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
shopper wrote:
<quoted text> Would you pay that much for a used purse? If its in great condition, great, buy it! Not for 25 bucks! The lady probably bought the purse for 25! I wonder if some of that stuff people are selling has been lifted from a store and the buyer is trying to make money.
Maybe you wouldn't buy it for 25$ but maybe someone else will. And so what if she did. Unless you have proof that she did then it's nonsense at this point.
spencer

Silver Lake, KS

#6 Jan 30, 2013
shopper wrote:
Who would buy a used purse for twenty five bucks? LOL!
My wife wanted a new purse for Christmas. The ones I looked at started at $50. So it depends on what type of purse it was.
funny

Lincoln, NE

#7 Jan 31, 2013
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>Your post proves there's a lot of white trash in FC.
Wow, your really good at name calling when someone doesn't agree with you.
Kristin

Falls City, NE

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Actually good place to save money
garage sale

Falls City, NE

#11 Apr 28, 2014
3 family garage sale.Saturday, May 3rd. 2221 Abbott. New Lift Chair, something for everyone. A must see!
8:AM to ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shubert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
little punk bitch scott king 2 hr mike b 1
Poll Was the firing of the three Auburn officers han... (Dec '10) Jun 14 Pete 36
Please Parole John Lotter Jun 11 TrUcKsUrFeR 7
Loser waitress (Jun '15) Jun 9 Wow 13
Tired of my name being used!!!! (Nov '15) May 31 Giggles 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
Election Who do you support for County Sheriff in Nebras... (Oct '10) Jul '14 anonymous 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shubert Mortgages