First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Tell Me More

Falls City, NE

#148 Mar 8, 2013
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
U want this family too trim the house in gold or something the house isnt matts or crystals so your saying it not fixed up on the out side I have seen the inside and its small but clean so you know unless your me or family to crystal you will be romoved from her list she's removing everyone cuz she is ordered by the courts not to post anything on topics and and stuff she has not posted got on here only person that knew it was people at the hospital crystal said shes going report it to the hospital on Friday I'm glad I only say the truth slit if you are posting stuff that's not true like for one Matt and crystal are like never outside and all the trash outside is not there's its the people next to them get your whit start next time you drive by be sure you wave they do have cameras both sides frount and back yard sure they would like to know one of the thousand people that talk shit on them
She had her pics on Facebook open for anyone to see. I took a look and her place wasn't clean.
Well

Falls City, NE

#149 Mar 8, 2013
If this couple had any brains, they would have left this fair city and moved far,far away and kept quiet. This couple would be anonymous and still have custody of their kids.
truf hurtz

Southaven, MS

#150 Apr 28, 2013
Falls City is an embarrassment to Fall City!! Don't try to blame yall backwoods, incestuous, prejudiced, narrow-minded views/way of life
on one family. From what I see Fall City has been f**ked for a long while now.
Not going to let this go

Nebraska City, NE

#151 Apr 29, 2013
Crystal sorry to tell you resource is not for smart people. It is for slow kids. Nice try though your a lying. I won't even say it. And stop telling people you have your kids because you don't tell them the truth because you know whats going to happen when your next one is born. Or wait are you actually prego
is that a lie to. And for matt I don't see what that man see in you I know he can do alot better I have seen what he use to date. but that was back when. And how in the hell did you get a job a a casino wasn't you charged with forgery. all these people on here are right about you and thats where I am going to end this. get a life and grow up
Besara

Omaha, NE

#152 May 1, 2013
truf hurtz wrote:
Falls City is an embarrassment to Fall City!! Don't try to blame yall backwoods, incestuous, prejudiced, narrow-minded views/way of life
on one family. From what I see Fall City has been f**ked for a long while now.
"yall"???Sounds like you're the idiot weaned on lead paint chips and dirty bong water.
All you offer is single-wide mentality from a double-wide ass.
just

Nebraska City, NE

#153 Jun 21, 2013
Well wrote:
If this couple had any brains, they would have left this fair city and moved far,far away and kept quiet. This couple would be anonymous and still have custody of their kids.
They will not leave Falls City...Cause Matts Mom helps suport them!!!!Crystal had baby girl on tuesday. State already took that baby too!
momma

Falls City, NE

#154 Jun 22, 2013
just wrote:
<quoted text> They will not leave Falls City...Cause Matts Mom helps suport them!!!!Crystal had baby girl on tuesday. State already took that baby too!
Sure about that? I saw them buying baby clothes with her momma
Donna

Falls City, NE

#155 Jun 23, 2013
just wrote:
<quoted text> They will not leave Falls City...Cause Matts Mom helps suport them!!!!Crystal had baby girl on tuesday. State already took that baby too!
Did she really give up her baby or did they take it away from her? I bought baby clothes .
haha

United States

#156 Jun 23, 2013
They took it
I heard from a family member and Matt punch baker
just

Nebraska City, NE

#157 Jun 24, 2013
Yes the baby is gone. the state took the baby. We get to go through everything like before until the stste take her for good. Matt NEVER hit Baker. He was not happy with what happened but he never hit officer Baker. The family member you heard from is full of s**t and the only thime she tells the truth is when her mouth is closed or she is asleep.
Donna

Falls City, NE

#158 Jun 25, 2013
Whats going on now?
mmhmm

Nebraska City, NE

#159 Jul 3, 2013
Baby Ali was taken from them at the hospital! They did get to leave the hospital with her. She was placed in foster care and they will have to go through the sam motions as they did with the other kids. Im just thankful Matt didn't get the chance to lay his grimey paws on her. I will be praying daily that they never get her back!
just

Nebraska City, NE

#160 Jul 4, 2013
mmhmm wrote:
Baby Ali was taken from them at the hospital! They did get to leave the hospital with her. She was placed in foster care and they will have to go through the sam motions as they did with the other kids. Im just thankful Matt didn't get the chance to lay his grimey paws on her. I will be praying daily that they never get her back!
They didn't get to leave the hospital with her. The social worker took her from the hospital. and like you I also am glad that Matt didn't get time to do anything to her. I will also pray that they never get her back.
hmmm

United States

#161 Jul 5, 2013
What I don't understand is how the heck they have the two vehicles they have? Why in the world the state doesn't sterilize the both of them? How can the system keep rolling over when it comes to children with worthless parents!
Donna

Falls City, NE

#162 Jul 6, 2013
hmmm wrote:
What I don't understand is how the heck they have the two vehicles they have? Why in the world the state doesn't sterilize the both of them? How can the system keep rolling over when it comes to children with worthless parents!
Because we don't have a totalitarian govt... yet. Those two cars are old . Its a sad world we live in . Think of the girl, always on the defensive because she should have not been raised by her mom. And the husband, well he is too mentally slow to hold a job and really , he should have never been married his family should have got him out of that situation lickity split, but they didn't. I see the whole problem started way, way before they even had kids. So really, its the parents and the grand parents that should be held responsable and the welfare dept who didn't do their job along with the sheriff and police. Did the welfare dept tell them to move to Eastview? I bet they didn't.
Just

Nebraska City, NE

#164 Oct 9, 2013
No, Thank God they did not get that baby back!!!!I pray that they NEVER do. With what they put the other 4 through they don't need any kids. She talks on facebook about how Eli signed his name on his bedroom wall.She even said the other kids had written on the wall. But she never mentioned Natie. Did she forget about her? Eli couldn't sign his name until a year ago and thank God he didn't live with them.They both should have been sterilized. All they kids are doing so good. As far as their cars being old.....what a crock.
Concerned

Saint Cloud, MN

#165 Mar 20, 2014
Just wrote:
No, Thank God they did not get that baby back!!!!I pray that they NEVER do. With what they put the other 4 through they don't need any kids. She talks on facebook about how Eli signed his name on his bedroom wall.She even said the other kids had written on the wall. But she never mentioned Natie. Did she forget about her? Eli couldn't sign his name until a year ago and thank God he didn't live with them.They both should have been sterilized. All they kids are doing so good. As far as their cars being old.....what a crock.
I heard she was pregnant again but they are trying to keep it a secret so they can finish on with whats going on with the last one they had and then move out if state so CPS can't take it.
concerned

Columbus, NE

#166 Jan 16, 2015
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she was pregnant again but they are trying to keep it a secret so they can finish on with whats going on with the last one they had and then move out if state so CPS can't take it.
Do crystal and matt have their baby boy?
huh

Lincoln, NE

#167 Jan 19, 2015
heard another kid on way
confussed

Nebraska City, NE

#168 Feb 10, 2015
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Do crystal and matt have their baby boy?
Yes she did have a boy. Thank God the stat of MO took him away before they left the hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shubert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly, the one with the daycare 4 hr Whiny1 4
House that needs to be reported and condemed 12 hr try again 32
06/16/2014 Thu Dr Joe Revis Phd 3
News These Absurd Lawsuits Show Why The Anti-Gay Mov... Wed Quest 11
Other Fitness Center May 20 amazing 4
Attn. Ne. Inmates-Prison Guard Tyson Jochum May 20 Dr Joe Revis Phd 1
John Marteny May 20 Tyson Jochum 18
More from around the web

Shubert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]