First Prev
of 2
Next Last
none

Lincoln, NE

#22 Jun 8, 2011
funny how a simple question about two troubled boys can start a completle different conversation....
jag

Lincoln, NE

#23 Jun 9, 2011
How does this conversation even get to the point where people are fighting? someone asked a simple question about boys that i've personally heard nothing good about, and people jump down his/her throat...
bahahaha

Lincoln, NE

#24 Jun 11, 2011
Athena wrote:
Your town is one gross gossip factory. You guys need to venture beyond the dairy sweet and experience the real world sometime, maybe you could get a life that's actually worth living instead of one where you sit on the computer all day with your fat wives and 12 kids and talk about people. Their mom is an evil psycho? That's interesting coming from a town of uneducated inbreds. Their mom is actually a great person, as is the rest of the family, and yes I know them all quite well. I'm just curious of the reason why you need to know these "specifics" because i'm pretty sure that if it dramatically affected your life, you wouldn't have to go on a small town gossip site to find out the details. My best advice for you is to get a life and try to get the fuck out of the shit-hole. g'day to you.
you are awesome for saying that, lol. the whole uneducated inbred thing. i've thought that forever!
The Auburn asswhipper

Lincoln, NE

#25 Jun 25, 2011
everyone in Auburn is sooooo damn stuuupiiid. Nerds get on this website to talk, but i bet nobody is brave enough to share their opinions to either one of those guys in person because Luke would eat u with a fork along with the rest. When will ppl stop messing with this guy? its been years and years of cpu nerd conversations and these guys are in their 20's. just let them live their lives!!!! Haters= secret lovers
life

York, NE

#27 Jun 25, 2011
everyone on here needs to get a damn life and learn what happens before they come on here and think they i know everything like the person who made this,who ever did you better shut your damn mouth too and stop talking shit on a computer
prettymiss

North Branch, MI

#28 Jun 25, 2011
ok luke used to be a good person I would no he was a family friend..i think all yall jst need to keep ur niddy gritty noses out of others buissiness that it don't belong in... And you have no right to down a whole town of people for some people mistakes
prettymiss

North Branch, MI

#29 Jun 25, 2011
and another thing I'm from there and I'm a very smart person and half the students in auburn are honor students yall know nothing so you have no rights to say nothing...

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#30 Jun 26, 2011
prettymiss wrote:
and another thing I'm from there and I'm a very smart person and half the students in auburn are honor students yall know nothing so you have no rights to say nothing...
A very smart person doesn't write like a simp.
Luke

Republic, MO

#31 Oct 25, 2012
The Common Sense Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
A very smart person doesn't write like a simp.
A simp huh.. This ain't the 90's no more. U got a question or statement approach me. I ain't hard to find.
murphy

Ashland, NE

#32 Feb 20, 2013
obama wrote:
This site needs to be shut down.. Pathetic!
You would say something like that, Chris
kimmykat

Omaha, NE

#33 Nov 8, 2014
Luke Lundy doooe>>>
Strawberry Mike

Lincoln, NE

#34 Nov 21, 2014
Said Judith: "I can still remember Russ' last words:'Oh, God—I'm going to die! Why, God, why? Why me? Why not someone else?'"

According to Russ' personal physician, Dr. James Wohlpert, the type of cancer Russ had generally takes at least four months to advance to the terminal stage. But because of what he described as a "remarkable lack of fighting spirit," the disease consumed him in less than one.

"It's rare that you see someone give up that quickly and completely," Wohlpert said. "Cancer is a powerful disease, but most people can at the very least delay the spread of it by maintaining a positive outlook and mental attitude. This, however, was not the case with Russ."

Russ' friends and acquaintances saw that same lack of fighting spirit.

"Russ did not go quietly, that's for sure," said longtime friend Bobby Dwyer. "He did a tremendous amount of screaming."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shubert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dave and rachel rieger (Apr '11) 7 hr AnotherMother 11
Funny 8 hr KJo 3
Courious 8 hr KJo 2
Jason Stoops (May '16) 11 hr Uwish 16
Metaling X Oct 13 Adam 4
Jacob Ronnebaum (May '14) Oct 8 Old friend of his 9
Drug dealers (Jun '11) Oct 6 IamGod 30

Shubert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance