First Prev
of 2
Next Last
none

Lincoln, NE

#1 May 18, 2011
Has anyone heard anything about Luke and Matt Lundy. I heard they got arrested for having a large amount of weed, selling it, and child neglect for smoking it in front of Matt's daughter. How sad is it when getting high is more important than looking after your daughter. Those two boys are noting but trouble, they always have been. I guess that comes from having a evil phycho for a monther.
none

Lincoln, NE

#2 May 18, 2011
mother*

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#3 May 18, 2011
I heard they were in league with Satan, and they eat the babies they sacrifice while they have sex with deformed goats.
WHAT

Lincoln, NE

#4 May 18, 2011
The Common Sense Doctor wrote:
I heard they were in league with Satan, and they eat the babies they sacrifice while they have sex with deformed goats.
And you say you have COMMON SENSE? THINK YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME..........

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#5 May 19, 2011
I have decided to take mean-spirited gossip TO THE NEXT LEVEL! It's the common sense thing to do!
he he

Valparaiso, NE

#6 May 19, 2011
The Common Sense Doctor wrote:
I have decided to take mean-spirited gossip TO THE NEXT LEVEL! It's the common sense thing to do!
Get a life Kevin!
lady

United States

#8 May 20, 2011
Its in the newspaper. Read it
lady

Westminster, CA

#9 May 20, 2011
Good news Kevin, I'm not pregnant.
none

Lincoln, NE

#10 May 20, 2011
Thank You, I will look in paper. I was waiting to see if it was true or not, apparently it is
Athena

Omaha, NE

#11 May 20, 2011
Your town is one gross gossip factory. You guys need to venture beyond the dairy sweet and experience the real world sometime, maybe you could get a life that's actually worth living instead of one where you sit on the computer all day with your fat wives and 12 kids and talk about people. Their mom is an evil psycho? That's interesting coming from a town of uneducated inbreds. Their mom is actually a great person, as is the rest of the family, and yes I know them all quite well. I'm just curious of the reason why you need to know these "specifics" because i'm pretty sure that if it dramatically affected your life, you wouldn't have to go on a small town gossip site to find out the details. My best advice for you is to get a life and try to get the fuck out of the shit-hole. g'day to you.

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#12 May 20, 2011
Athena wrote:
Your town is one gross gossip factory. You guys need to venture beyond the dairy sweet and experience the real world sometime, maybe you could get a life that's actually worth living instead of one where you sit on the computer all day with your fat wives and 12 kids and talk about people. Their mom is an evil psycho? That's interesting coming from a town of uneducated inbreds. Their mom is actually a great person, as is the rest of the family, and yes I know them all quite well. I'm just curious of the reason why you need to know these "specifics" because i'm pretty sure that if it dramatically affected your life, you wouldn't have to go on a small town gossip site to find out the details. My best advice for you is to get a life and try to get the fuck out of the shit-hole. g'day to you.
Thank you. My thoughts exactly. They hate me for ridiculing them, but maybe now they can all hate on you for a while...
Athena the Biatch

Los Angeles, CA

#13 May 20, 2011
Athena wrote:
Your town is one gross gossip factory. You guys need to venture beyond the dairy sweet and experience the real world sometime, maybe you could get a life that's actually worth living instead of one where you sit on the computer all day with your fat wives and 12 kids and talk about people. Their mom is an evil psycho? That's interesting coming from a town of uneducated inbreds. Their mom is actually a great person, as is the rest of the family, and yes I know them all quite well. I'm just curious of the reason why you need to know these "specifics" because i'm pretty sure that if it dramatically affected your life, you wouldn't have to go on a small town gossip site to find out the details. My best advice for you is to get a life and try to get the fuck out of the shit-hole. g'day to you.
You need to get off your back and make a real living. You're covered with so many pock marks from all of those 10' poles that you look like a pricked porcupine.
none

Lincoln, NE

#14 May 25, 2011
hey athena, i'm not even from auburn, i just happen to hear everything that happens there. so dont judge thanks :-) as far as inbreed, pretty sure there is only a select few if not any in auburn.....its sucks that the few select low life people of that town set a reputation for everyone else, like the lundys!
Auburn Citizen

Lincoln, NE

#15 May 25, 2011
none wrote:
hey athena, i'm not even from auburn, i just happen to hear everything that happens there. so dont judge thanks :-) as far as inbreed, pretty sure there is only a select few if not any in auburn.....its sucks that the few select low life people of that town set a reputation for everyone else, like the lundys!
It's sad that people like athena and no common sense doctor have nothin better to do than stir things up on here. you asked a simple question since your not from auburn and they ahve to be little kids about it. They are probally the ones who have fat wives with 10 kids and are inbreed,enough said!
obama

Omaha, NE

#16 May 26, 2011
Athena wrote:
Your town is one gross gossip factory. You guys need to venture beyond the dairy sweet and experience the real world sometime, maybe you could get a life that's actually worth living instead of one where you sit on the computer all day with your fat wives and 12 kids and talk about people. Their mom is an evil psycho? That's interesting coming from a town of uneducated inbreds. Their mom is actually a great person, as is the rest of the family, and yes I know them all quite well. I'm just curious of the reason why you need to know these "specifics" because i'm pretty sure that if it dramatically affected your life, you wouldn't have to go on a small town gossip site to find out the details. My best advice for you is to get a life and try to get the fuck out of the shit-hole. g'day to you.
So then you do exactly what you are complaining to others about?
obama

Omaha, NE

#17 May 26, 2011
This site needs to be shut down.. Pathetic!
D E A

Hickman, NE

#18 May 27, 2011
Athena wrote:
Your town is one gross gossip factory. You guys need to venture beyond the dairy sweet and experience the real world sometime, maybe you could get a life that's actually worth living instead of one where you sit on the computer all day with your fat wives and 12 kids and talk about people. Their mom is an evil psycho? That's interesting coming from a town of uneducated inbreds. Their mom is actually a great person, as is the rest of the family, and yes I know them all quite well. I'm just curious of the reason why you need to know these "specifics" because i'm pretty sure that if it dramatically affected your life, you wouldn't have to go on a small town gossip site to find out the details. My best advice for you is to get a life and try to get the fuck out of the shit-hole. g'day to you.
I take it that you must have been one of their best coustomers.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 May 28, 2011
What a bunch of chuckle-headed twits you people are.

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#20 May 28, 2011
Joejoe Revisited wrote:
What a bunch of chuckle-headed twits you people are.
I couldn't have said it any better myself...
LightenUp

Morrill, KS

#21 Jun 8, 2011
Auburn Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad that people like athena and no common sense doctor have nothin better to do than stir things up on here. you asked a simple question since your not from auburn and they ahve to be little kids about it. They are probally the ones who have fat wives with 10 kids and are inbreed,enough said!
What is really sad is the fact that you get on here and give your opinion and ridicule them for giving their opinion. Remember opinions are like having your dad chew your _ss. You may not have appreciated it but you listened anyway!

Oh, by the way, that's just my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shubert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Charles Manson ever Win Freedom from Prison? (Jun '07) Tue grape vine 132
Blame Nov 19 Armondo Montolondo 2
i heard about a drug dealer in stella (Sep '08) Nov 18 WithAcapitolC 6
derek (Dec '11) Nov 18 WithAcapitolC 7
John Reger (Jul '12) Nov 17 alsocurious 4
Matthew Armstrong Nov 17 Smileplease 1
House raided in Salem ? Nov 13 Yepnope 1

Shubert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shubert Mortgages